We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Taking vitamin D orally Options

justB612
#1 Posted : 4/27/2016 6:21:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all

In the past few years, without being conscious about it, I've been causing myself Vitamin D3 deficiency. After some research, I've decided to buy some Vitamin D and recharge myself (some sun exposure as well)

So my question is simple and I don't know how to google or search for it.

How fast do the effects of orally taken Vitamin D3 (fat soluble) kick in? When we digest proteins and fats the timer is 4hours or so? Because I feel like the mood change was after 5-20 minutes on sun, and after 30-90 minutes when taking orally... But I cant find anything on the web...

As a side note, if you would want to imagine my experience today: Think of a slight MDMA dose just to get you happy about everything, positive, and add a very low dose of DMT with it, giving it a life refreshing effect, to know there is so much more beyond Smile I am truly amazed.

Sorry if I wrote anything inappropriate.
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 4/27/2016 9:15:44 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Welcome to the Nexus, justB612.

The absorption takes place readily, the noticable effect on mood might be placebo, it should take at least a week for full effect.

Quote:
Absorption Readily absorbed

http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00169

For more details:
Quote:
Pharmacokinetics of oral vitamin D(3) and calcifediol.

In clinical practice, the goal of vitamin D supplementation is to
correct vitamin D deficiency as soon and as reliably as possible. In our
study 25(OH)D3 levels shifted to at least 20 ng/mL in less than 1 week
and to at least 30 ng/mL in less than 4 weeks among all participants
receiving daily or weekly calcifediol. In contrast, it took 3 weeks to
reach 20 ng/ml in all participants in vitamin D3 group, and even at the
end of 15 weeks only 3 of 10 participants reached at least 30 ng/mL
with vitamin D3.

While recommendations for desirable concentrations for bone health vary between 20 [3] and 30 [1] ng/mL (50 to 75 nmol/L), all guidelines agree that the goal of vitamin D
supplementation is to correct vitamin D deficiency (<20 ng/ml) as soon
and as reliable as possible.

Most healthy adults reach 25(OH)D3 plasma concentrations of about 20 ng/mL with 600 to 800 IU vitaminD per day [8–10]. However, vitamin D3 doses to reach concentrations of
at least 30 ng/mL are less well defined and may require 1600 IU to
4000 IU vitamin D3 per day [8,9].

In four of five participants taking vitamin D3, an increase
in plasma 25(OH)D3 concentrations was visible during the first 24 h
(i.e. the dose had no pharmacokinetic effect
), while in all participants
taking calcifediol, a maximum was reached approximately 10 h after
the first dose, and concentrations declined thereafter.

http://moscow.sci-hub.bz...40j.bone.2013.10.014.pdf

Quote:
Sorry if I wrote anything inappropriate.

Guess the post was appropriate
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Ulim
#3 Posted : 5/1/2016 11:49:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you have a vitamin D problem it takes some weeks to fix it with supplements.
As a child I had some problems with that and I needed to take a supplement of 8000IU for 2 months. And afterwards 2000IU every week.
My mother recently got diagnosed a vitamin D problem too and she needs to take 2000IU each day for 3 months.

I guess its enough for you to just go to a store and buy these fizzy tablets with a combo of vitamins and minerals. Ive been taking a combo of Vitamin A ,B1:2:6:12 ,C ,E ,H and calcium magnesium and phosphorous. For me they cost around a dollar and contain 20 tablets which is plenty. I take about 3-5 a week and it really helped with my sleepiness/zombiness.

justB612
#4 Posted : 5/2/2016 6:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, It seems like I was in placebo world Smile

Still, It must have been the intense exercise and intense wim hof breathing therapy that helped with the euphoria Very happy I am taking vitamin D 1 drop is 500ui but the whole bottle is 10mililiters (around 200 000ui if my math is correct) I drink 1/4 of it sometimes but I will regulate it soon...

Thanks for both of your replies Smile BTW, if i buy the bottle it costs like 1euro so its pretty darn cheap compared to how much it actually contains...

justB612
#5 Posted : 5/2/2016 6:11:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ulim wrote:
Ive been taking a combo of Vitamin A

I recall someone saying taking vitamin A is bad, it was posted here on the nexus I will try to find you a link for it ...

EDIT> Can't find the link, so any moderator could delete this post and maybe PM me how to delete replies like these because somehow I missed it and google doesn't help

Sorry for the inconvenience people...

Ufostrahlen
#6 Posted : 5/2/2016 7:12:17 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

justB612 wrote:
I am taking vitamin D 1 drop is 500ui but the whole bottle is 10mililiters (around 200 000ui if my math is correct) I drink 1/4 of it sometimes but I will regulate it soon...

Careful, the Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL ) for Vitamin D is 4000IU per day. Supplement with Vitamin K2 to avoid toxic syndromes.

https://ods.od.nih.gov/f...minD-HealthProfessional/
https://examine.com/supplements/vitamin-d/
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Ulim
#7 Posted : 5/4/2016 12:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

justB612 wrote:
Ulim wrote:
Ive been taking a combo of Vitamin A

I recall someone saying taking vitamin A is bad, it was posted here on the nexus I will try to find you a link for it ...

EDIT> Can't find the link, so any moderator could delete this post and maybe PM me how to delete replies like these because somehow I missed it and google doesn't help

Sorry for the inconvenience people...

Everything is bad if you just take enough of it. Its not like im addicted to vitamins.