We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1617181920NEXT»
The Quote Room Options

Godsmacker
#341 Posted : 9/13/2015 8:26:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Ashes and Diamonds
Foe and Friend
We were all equal in the end"
-Pink Floyd
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Cognitive Heart
#342 Posted : 10/3/2015 4:05:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear." - Unknown
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

#343 Posted : 11/18/2015 11:15:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Meditating on a recent DMT experience, just for fun I decided to write, even though words in relation to the experience are silly:

Words wrapped, splitting in two, locused within my focus, dreams spill forth upon my dividing eyes, a smile cracked, spewing forth this incandescent radiance, temples piling forth falling into oblivion, surrounding me at every angle, tumbling forth upon the skies of my interior, hypervividly saturated reconstructions chewing up logic while spilling forth meaning, a sacred dance of opposites consuming the birth of my own death, too beautiful for the linear-based monkey-mind.

<3

Cognitive Heart
#344 Posted : 11/26/2015 4:40:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Cognitive Heart
#345 Posted : 12/13/2015 11:11:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

“At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes—an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new. This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense.” ― Carl Sagan

#346 Posted : 1/16/2016 10:12:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

<3 this. Smile

What can be said of DMT as an experience and in relation to our own spiritual emptiness? Does it offer us answers? Do the short-acting tryptamines offer an analogy to the ecstasy of the partnership society before Eden became a memory? And if they do, then what can we say about it?

What has impressed me repeatedly during my many glimpses into the world of the hallucinogenic indoles, and what seems generally to have escaped comment, is the transformation of narrative and language. The experience that engulfs one's entire being as one slips beneath the surface of the DMT ecstasy feels like the penetration of a membrane. The mind and the self literally unfold before one's eyes. There is a sense that one is made new, yet unchanged, as if one were made of gold and had just been recast in the furnace of one's birth. Breathing is normal, heartbeat steady, the mind clear and observing. But what of the world? What of incoming sensory data?

Under the influence of DMT, the world becomes an Arabian labyrinth, a palace, a more than possible Martian jewel, vast with motifs that flood the gaping mind with complex and wordless awe. Color and the sense of a reality-unlocking secret nearby pervade the experience. There is a sense of other times, and of one's own infancy, and of wonder, wonder and more wonder. It is an audience with the alien nuncio. In the midst of this experience, apparently at the end of human history, guarding gates that seem surely to open on the howling maelstrom of the unspeakable emptiness between the stars, is the Aeon.

The Aeon, as Heraclitus presciently observed, is a child at play with colored balls. Many diminutive beings are present there--the tykes, the self-transforming machine elves of hyperspace. Are they the children destined to be father to the man? One has the impression of entering into an ecology of souls that lies beyond the portals of what we naively call death. I do not know. Are they the synesthetic embodiment of ourselves as the Other, or of the Other as ourselves? Are they the elves lost to us since the fading of the magic light of childhood? Here is a tremendum barely to be told, an epiphany beyond our wildest dreams. Here is the realm of that which is stranger than we can suppose. here is the mystery, alive, unscathed, still as new for us as when our ancestors lived it fifteen thousand summers ago. The tryptamine entities offer the gift of new language, they sing in pearly voices that rain down as colored petals and flow through the air like hot metal to become toys and such gifts as gods would give their children. The sense of emotional connection is terrifying and intense. The Mysteries revealed are real and if ever fully told will leave no stone upon another in the small world we have gone so ill in.

This is not the mercurial world of the UFO, to be invoked from lonely hilltops; this is not the siren song of lost Atlantis wailing through the trailer courts of crack-crazed America. DMT is not one of our irrational illusions. What we experience in the presence of DMT is real news. It is a nearby dimension-- frightening, transformative, and beyond our powers to imagine, and yet to be explored in the usual way. We must send fearless experts, whatever that may come to mean, to explore and to report on what they find.

- food of the gods

Cognitive Heart
#347 Posted : 1/19/2016 10:13:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"The world is full of magic things patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - William Butler Yeats

universecannon
#348 Posted : 2/1/2016 5:34:40 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

“In the first age, knowledge was inseparable from wisdom, which is perhaps best defined as the sense of the fitness of things. Knowledge was of wholes, organic interaction, and the turning of systems within systems. But as people created increasingly artificial social systems, insulated from the natural world they had come to fear, they began to lose awareness of the workings in nature. They sought to regain this lost knowledge, but their motive for its reacquisition was to control nature’s processes arbitrarily, and the method used was analysis- the breaking down and tearing apart of wholes. Knowledge thus came to be divorced from wisdom” Richard Heinberg - Memories and Visions of Paradise

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Koornut
#349 Posted : 2/15/2016 6:24:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reasoning draws a conclusion, but does not make the conclusion certain, unless the mind discovers it by the path of experience. - Roger Bacon
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Psychelectric
#350 Posted : 2/26/2016 6:04:23 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

"Sometimes a whisper is louder than a megaphone."
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

BringsUsTogether
#351 Posted : 2/28/2016 8:43:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Void wide is God's eye, and
God wide is the Void's mouth."

-???

Cognitive Heart
#352 Posted : 3/6/2016 4:17:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

”A mandala is the psychological expression of the totality of the self." - Carl Jung

thymamai
#353 Posted : 3/6/2016 9:11:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

“People with no morals often considered themselves more free, but mostly they lacked the ability to feel or love.”
― Charles Bukowski

“You begin saving the world by saving one man at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.”
― Charles Bukowski

DmnStr8
#354 Posted : 4/9/2016 10:44:35 PM

Come what may

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. `Ron White
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Cognitive Heart
#355 Posted : 5/2/2016 5:24:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Good people don't obey bad laws." - Unknown

benzyme
#356 Posted : 5/2/2016 6:28:39 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Psychelectric wrote:
"Sometimes a whisper is louder than a megaphone."

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Cognitive Heart
#357 Posted : 5/6/2016 6:00:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Learn to die and you learn to live." - DmnStr8

anon_003
#358 Posted : 5/6/2016 10:13:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
"Learn to die and you learn to live." - DmnStr8

Have been thinking about this A LOT recently! Such a funny little coincidence.

You gotta appreciate what you've had, and surrender attachment to self.
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Koornut
#359 Posted : 6/8/2016 9:48:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

10:45:17 ‹Spacdud›there is something you realise when doing psychedelics. It doesn't matter whether someone decides to do them or not. You just need to live your life, and that's what everyone is already doing
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

ganesh
#360 Posted : 6/8/2016 9:54:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

" It takes one, to know one "
More imaginative mutterings of nonsense from the old elephant!

«PREV1617181920NEXT»