We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It is easy to say hello, but introduction? Options

justB612
#1 Posted : 4/30/2016 1:17:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and nice to meet you all.

I was drawn to this forum by a few factors:

1-I am interested in trying out different psychedelic substances to see their effect on my consciousness.

2-A handful of illnesses- I am in my twenties and already have rheumatic pain, and a hallucinogen disorder that I have to carry on my back. The forum helped me get on my feet and I am thankful for that.

3-I love philosophy so I very much enjoy that forum section.

What to expect from me, what I am expecting to post on the forum, why and how:

1-Collaborative research project. I would like to search around my area (Southeast Europe) I am mostly interested in Lichens but I am ordering Dendrobium Nobile so I will be open to new ideas or different herbs.

1/2 But this is something everyone does.
My main concern is putting 1 and 2 together. I want to see how psychedelics affect my mental disorder. I want to experience different psychedelics and compare them to my meditative states.
Already a lot of connections are found between the visuals I see, the feelings I get when I strengthen my disorder, and substances like DMT and LSA. Especially LSA.

2- Since I am in my twenties and I already feel pain almost every day, and health is precious to me now, throughout my life I will ALWAYS search for different methods of healing. You can expect me to be around those parts.

3- This is very hard to explain, but throughout my life I have had a very deep pain in me I could identify. When ever I think about how people live (bare with me I am living in a corrupt filthy society) How health is manipulated by media how money manipulates humanity......
All in all, numerous times I shed tears because of these thoughts. The possibility is there, so why are we in this mess?
But even though one part of me cries when thinking about humanity, there is always a solid brick wall that says it inevitable for humans to achieve peace and harmony. All in due time.

So all in all, existence, philosophy, humanity, psychedelics, health and safety are what led me to this forum.
Hope this introduction is proper, not too boring and sheds a bit of light onto how my life force wants to expand in this existence...
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 4/30/2016 4:08:27 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Technically speaking, saying hello is already an introduction!

justB612
#3 Posted : 5/2/2016 6:03:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you!

This forum is truly amazing, collaborative contribution is something we humans should practice more often... Very happy
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.