We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Orbitting Oneness landed on planet Nexus. Options

MasaoMakoto
#1 Posted : 5/1/2016 2:33:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians,

Nice to be a member of this community where many of you open minded people from all over the world are ready to share your thought provoking and interesting opinions and experiences on many things and most essentially on how you perceive the way of existence from your physical manifestations. Smile

I like cultivating shrooms and have tried quiet a few psychotropic and hallucinogen stuff come from nature. Nature has always been so close to me. Love hiking or capturing its wonders with my camera, jamming outside, barbecuing while playing on my djembe or something. Though I first heard of DMT so many years back, I did not pay much attention to it. My first break through with DMT was in summer last year that irreversibly changed my way of thinking and perceiving things. This was the time when I closed my eyes and realized my eyes had never been as open. I was introduced to it by my twin brother who managed to substract DMT from mimosa. Ever since we do it together as a dream team. Even though I had always considered myself an open minded person, it helped me a lot to be even more like that and helped me to understand the importance of accepting. Accepting others, everything in the present as accepting and live in the present is the key for this level of existence we are experiencing on this planet, in my opinion.

As a "no box" - kind of thinker I do believe that we all are eternal and as such we never really die. This physical manifestation is only a possibility to experience this form of subsistence to learn and evolve as in many ways as we can throughout our journey that may never end.

I am looking forward to share some thoughts with you guys or just to have a nice chat with you in the chat room.

I wish you all a safe journey full of experiences.
Keep your heart and mind open, as well as your third eyes! Very happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNoFkWIhcxo

See you around on the site,
Your brother Cool

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 5/1/2016 2:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heelo to Hungary Thumbs up
I like to un-mystify life and its wonders, it makes it easier and suits my laziness. Big grin

DeDao
#3 Posted : 5/1/2016 8:15:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Velcome
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Cognitive Heart
#4 Posted : 5/1/2016 9:24:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. Always a pleasure to read and see like-minded others joining up. Enjoy your stay.. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Intezam
#5 Posted : 5/2/2016 7:19:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

matko933
#6 Posted : 5/4/2016 2:15:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow Eastern European. Well written introduction! I am about to write mine. See you around!