We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT + Sunburn = Hurt x 100 Options

bullshavehorns
#1 Posted : 3/1/2016 9:36:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hiya,

Short intro. I've done two extractions of spice. First extract wasn't such great yield, I put this down to lack of experience and rushing through steps. This time round I ended up with a fair amount to experiment with!! :>

First time I used DMT was with "The Machine' however my chamber was far too big and found it hard to get good hits. So I made up another device, same design, just used a single serving bottle instead. Much smoother and easier to use!

So anyway, Yesterday I had an incredible experience. I didn't breakthrough but I felt immersed in love and care. My CEV's were red in color and I had entities 'cleansing' me and nurturing me. They were holding me telling me everything is going to be alright. (My dad hasn't been well so I've had that on my mind a little). So I ended that trip in a real good head space and they guided me through.

Today, I decided to venture off again. I've had a good day, went fishing and it was relaxing but I got sunburnt on my arms which I didn't consider would play any part in my experience. Immediately upon taking a hit my arms felt like they were on fire!!! I began to freak out in my head and checked to see if my bed was on fire or something, which I knew was impossible... but it set me off in bad shape. As I felt the waves coming over me I got more worried, I started hearing vibrational humming...so I closed my eyes and the CEV's were black, I also felt I had something 'holding' me down(mentally). Initially I struggled against this but I then focused my breathing and began to let myself go. As my mind settled, the force 'holding' me began communicating and told me to be more cautious, and that this was 'essentially' all for my benefit. The vibes began to change and although the colors were still mostly black it was peaceful, with entities that emanated white light gently moving around me. Thankfully it ended far better than it started! Lesson learned.

If you made it this far, thank you.

I only have one more thing to say/ask...

During all of my DMT experiences the entities I come across seem to me, to be African... Tribal African entities. Being a Caucasian male, I have no (known) cultural connection with this. I am truly grateful they have been so guiding and helpful in my journeys, however I am at a loss as to the connection (if any)... Has anyone else come across something similar?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Intezam
#2 Posted : 3/1/2016 10:00:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Should we all call you Caucasian male then? If that is what you are?

bullshavehorns
#3 Posted : 3/1/2016 10:29:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You can all me that if you'd like, as that's the demographic I belong to. However, that wasn't my point. I'm just curious as to what kind of significance cultural themes play in the DMT world...

Intezam
#4 Posted : 3/1/2016 12:50:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We can't answer your question, but usually.....

The "be moar cautious theme" could be a reference to (thinking of) smoalking near a stream, lake, beach or cliff while being out (alone). But it could also mean something very different if this happened (later) after that (at the house, camp site..etc).

universecannon
#5 Posted : 3/1/2016 3:36:11 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

A high dose of salvia while sunburned was one of the most uncomfortable experiences I've ever had. Never again!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

arcologist
#6 Posted : 3/2/2016 1:11:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Unpredictable negative outcomes is one reason why I refrain from smoalking unless I am feeling 100%. If I feel tired, sick, or in a bad mood the results can be uncomfortable or disastrous.

Doc Buxin
#7 Posted : 3/4/2016 12:15:04 AM

Pay No Mind

I have had DMT journeys where my skin felt like it was literally on fire...

But then again, I've had trips where it felt like all my teeth were falling out, my gums were bleeding so profusely that they were literally melting out of my lower jaw...Trips where I've had my head entirely severed off...journeys where my body had grown so cold that it shattered into a billion pieces & disappeared...

I could go on & on...

I've also encountered many African entities & themes along the way & have no idea as to why...

I don't bother asking why anymore seeing as that is a never-ending game that can lead to neurosis much sooner than later. Wink
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

krishna/hare
#8 Posted : 5/2/2016 2:38:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just had an experience with tribal African entities. They were all staring at me kinda angry looking. A little crouched spears and everything. Being a white guy I felt the same way.

Lukem5
#9 Posted : 5/4/2016 1:48:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps indigenous peoples of earth? Makes sense what you would encounter in hyperspace may be related to your physical location in spacetime.

Do they seem angry or helpful? or both?