We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chronicle gamma rays and bright points Options

mrabc
#1 Posted : 9/24/2015 12:49:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've taken many DMT. In combination with benzodiazepine and alcohol. Often i get some chronicle gamma rays and bright points for a week. After taken Iboga i get it for month now. Sometimes real good hallucinations after dreaming but very rarely. Did somebody have the same symptoms?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

sleepermustawaken
#2 Posted : 9/26/2015 2:50:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't know what chronicle gamma rays and bright points are... just to confirm, you are human? Pretty sure that type of earth species can't see activity in gamma spectrum while we can or have I understood you incorrectly?

Either way, alchol just doesn't mix well with da deems and I think the shamans know that well... Alc works sort of like benzos in creating an excess of GABA activity in human brain which can be counterproductive for some of the experiences they get. If u want to cross combine stick to others like salvia lol or n20 or lsd etc.

SEE HERE:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...zodiazepines_.28Xanax.29

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._effects#DMT_.2B_Alcohol

Ulim
#3 Posted : 5/2/2016 1:00:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sleepermustawaken wrote:
Don't know what chronicle gamma rays and bright points are... just to confirm, you are human? Pretty sure that type of earth species can't see activity in gamma spectrum while we can or have I understood you incorrectly?

I think he means the effect astronauts experience when their eyes are hit by cosmic rays.