We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking DMT after ingesting harmaline? Options

DreaMTripper
#1 Posted : 3/29/2014 2:44:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The thread is here Harmala and DMT theres not actually that much info that I could find on the forum about dosage for vaping harmalas but there is a good thread here Vapahuasca

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TOXSIN
#2 Posted : 3/29/2014 6:33:29 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

I've tried it once, and I can say I felt enhanced and lenghtened/strengthened effects, and I've read reports of others doing it with success, suggestion take the syrian rue orally, or harmala alkaloids which ever you prefer, then wait 30-45 mins (maybe an hour if you had a meal within 6 hours of dosing the harmalas. But don't over do it if this is a first time experience for you. Smoked DMT alone is quite powerful as I'm sure you're aware but, adding in the MAOI adds not only new depth and intensity, but also addition traits to the trip than NN-DMT would have by itself. Be safe and enjoy.
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

tryptographer
#3 Posted : 4/2/2016 9:08:36 PM

tryptamine photographer

Oral harmalas (Rue tea) + vaped DMT after 30-60 minutes worked best for me! Much less DMT needed, much longer duration and huge afterglow, a more 'liquid' and warmer experience.

Sublingual absorption of harmala extract as a pre-dose also works.

I'll never (if ever) smoke DMT again without the body being thoroughly harmala'd!

No Knowing
#4 Posted : 4/4/2016 6:15:25 AM

fool adept

I agree I won't smoke DMT again unless I'm on Harmalas except in the case of using LSD or cactus; where those phen's effects serve the purpose of drawing out and making the experience easier to take in and longer to deal with, much like the harmalas.
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

LibertyforAll
#5 Posted : 4/29/2016 7:39:59 AM

Claro in Vitam

Rue+DMT vapor can be extremely overwhelming and last an hour or more. I once drank 7g of rue and had a toke and was destroyed
Dose for vaporizing harmala alkaloid extracts can vary greatly depending on purity
I believe in freedom for everyone.
'movies are for people who lack real drugs.' -anne halonium

skoobysnax
#6 Posted : 4/29/2016 6:58:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:

Sublingual absorption of harmala extract as a pre-dose also works.

I'll never (if ever) smoke DMT again without the body being thoroughly harmala'd!

Same here. I feel like I can work in the space more. Still an intense come up but I feel like the teacher aspect is stronger, less of a bungie jump, more of a journey.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

waitwhatwhere
#7 Posted : 5/1/2016 7:08:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a fan of the harmala smoalked DMT combination. I've been trying to write more standardized trip reports, but the one I'm including here is missing some information, which I've included below. Anyhow, this is how one of my more memorable experiences with this combo went.

Sex: M
Weight: 84kg
Last Meal: 6 hours prior (can't remember what, but probably potatoes and eggs with coffee)
Set: Very intentionally ready for anything
Setting: Adequately described in the report
Dosage: 30 mg Freebase Harmalas, sublingual + ~120 mg *Orange* DMT, toulene-extracted from M. tenuiflora

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=67015
"The mystic cannot communicate, but the artist can." ~Robert Anton Wilson