We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1112131415NEXT»
Movie bin Options

woogyboogy
#241 Posted : 12/28/2015 8:12:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure if posted yet, but I suggest you to watch the documentary "HUMANS" by Yann Arthus-Bertrand.

Its from the guy who made the "Earth from above" series, and the documentary "HOME".
Its a free release, that permits everybody to share it and make public presentations.

It is such an amazing film, and most eye opening upon the human condition. If you enjoy all the picture sets around the web, of humans with the most amazing, a thousand words telling faces, marked by life, you will certainly love this piece of art.

This is the first of three parts:

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

roninsina
#242 Posted : 12/28/2015 9:08:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just finished watching all three Human 2015 movies and planned on recommending them as well. There is a good link for all three movies at filmsforaction.org
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

Intezam
#243 Posted : 12/31/2015 6:32:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Shaman 2015 (15 min short movie)

IMDB wrote:
The dark year 2204, in a world that has seen 73 years of continuous war. A Shaman is sent on a mission to convert the soul of a giant battle colossus.

movie can be found: searching...

hixidom
#244 Posted : 1/30/2016 3:33:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

World of Tomorrow

It's only 17 minutes long. Watch it. Watch it now!
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

JDSalinger
#245 Posted : 2/15/2016 1:06:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some more obscure films which I love.

-The Mission
-Favela Rising (documentary)
-Ravenous
-The Proposition
-Amadeus
-Searching for Sugar Man (documentary)

I have a penchant for gangster films, here are a few gems Smile

-Friend 2001 (South Korea)
-Infernal Affairs (Hong Kong)
-Two Hands
-A Prophet (French)
-City of God
“Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them—if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry.” J.D. Salinger.

PsilocybeChild
#246 Posted : 5/1/2016 11:53:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maria Sabina - Spirit Woman (Mushroom Shamanism Documentary)

Maria Sabina was a mushroom curandera. This is a beautifully insightful and poetic documentary about shamanism through mushrooms.

"I am the woman who was born alone
I am the woman who fell alone
I am the woman who waits
I am the woman who seeks
I am the woman who looks inward
I am the woman who looks under the water
I am the sacred swimmer
Because I can swim in greatness.

I am the moon woman
I am the woman who flies
I am the meteor woman
I am the woman of the sandal constellation
I am the woman of the cane constellation
I am the star woman
God
Because I've gone to these places since the beginning.

I am the woman of breeze
I am the woman of fresh dew
I am the woman of dawn
I am the woman of twilight.

I am the woman who blossoms
I am the woman who was uprooted
I am the woman who cries
I am the woman who whistles
I am the woman who makes noise
I am the woman who plays the drum
I am the woman who plays the trumpet
I am the woman who plays the violin
I am the woman who cheers
Because I am the holy clown.

I am the sunstone woman
I am the daylight woman
I am the woman who makes things revolve
I am the woman of heaven
I am the woman of good
I am the pure woman
I am the woman of spirit
Because I can enter and I can leave the kingdom of death.

I am the woman who draws out
I am the woman who cleanses
I am the woman who cures
I am the woman who sets right
I am the woman of herbs
I am the woman wise in language
Because I am the woman wise in medicine."
-Maria Sabina
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

PsilocybeChild
#247 Posted : 5/1/2016 11:56:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TAKIWASI: HOUSE OF HEALING (Ayahuasca)

Traditional Amazonian / shamanic medicine documentary. It's quite good.

https://vimeo.com/146340483

Enjoy.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum

PsilocybeChild
#248 Posted : 5/1/2016 12:40:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sacred Science

Eight afflicted people seek traditional and natural treatment to their ailments in South America.
Runtime: 1 hour, 16 minutes

http://www.thesacredscie....com/screening_watchnow/

Enjoy.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum

PsilocybeChild
#249 Posted : 5/1/2016 12:41:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stepping Into The Fire (Ayahuasca Documentary)

This documentary is about a successful man living an unfulfilling life and his road towards truth and happiness. It provides insight into ancient shamanic practices and commentary on human spirituality and wellness.

https://youtu.be/P0ommNRJeMQ

Enjoy.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum

PsilocybeChild
#250 Posted : 5/1/2016 12:42:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metamorphosis (Ayahuasca Documentary)

Ayahuasca has been used by Shamans and those they help for hundreds if not thousands of years. Found all over the Amazon, Ayahuasca and it's incredible ability to heal has been slowly but steadily creeping into western consciousness. Metamorphosis is a documentary that follows several westerners as they undergo five Ayahuasca ceremonies and experience the gamut of emotions - from utter fear to outright ecstasy. It also explores the shamans who work with the medicine as well as all the key elements of an Ayahuasca ceremony. The film also tells the story of Hamilton Souther, who earlier in life had no belief of and in spirit. After having a spiritual awakening, Hamilton is led to the Amazon where he apprentices as an Ayahuascero, or person who practices medicine with Ayahuasca. Hamilton and Maestro Don Alberto (an indigenous master shaman for over thirty years that practices with Hamilton) take us through the ceremonies as well as explain the meaning behind them.

https://youtu.be/dz0XLVUq3WI

Enjoy.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum

PsilocybeChild
#251 Posted : 5/1/2016 1:07:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ibogaine: Rite of Passage (Iboga Documentary)

Ibogaine is a substance that is derived from the root of an African plant that grows in Gabon. This plant is originally used during initiations of the Bwiti culture, but in the sixties the anti-addictive properties of this psychoactive substance were discovered by Howard Lotsof.

Ibogaine is surrounded by controversy. The decisions about the use of Ibogaine in the treatment of addiction appear to be made on political and economical, rather than rational basis.

Despite the results that show the efficacy of Ibogaine, the pharmaceutical companies and the government show no interest and stay skeptical. Ibogaine has provided us with more insight in the mechanisms of addiction and the question if it needs to be used for treating this huge western problem gets more and more acknowledgment.

Cy (34) has been using a mixture of heroine and amphetamine for about 11 years, but his three children and his ambitions are more valuable to him. Kicking his addiction is a tough job for him. It reveals all his suppressed emotions.

Moussavou (22) lives in the village Mitoné in Gabon. For her the traditional African initiation is part of healing process. She suffered from an illness for more than a year and she hopes that eating the holy plant will be the starting point of a new phase in her life.

This 50 minute documentary shows the different aspects of this special substance by means of personal experiences and explanations of ex-addicts, treatment providers and experts.

https://youtu.be/khhsboVsyrw

Enjoy.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum

DmnStr8
#252 Posted : 5/1/2016 4:33:25 PM

Come what may

I watched this one last night. Check it out. Quite a bit of subtitles but enjoyable no the less. It's called 'Mirror of the Spirit'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUpcItODkuo
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Ufostrahlen
#253 Posted : 5/1/2016 9:09:34 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

DmnStr8 wrote:
I watched this one last night. Check it out. Quite a bit of subtitles but enjoyable no the less. It's called 'Mirror of the Spirit'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUpcItODkuo

Don Ignacio rocks. Haha, https://youtu.be/wUpcItODkuo?t=17m56s Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

PsilocybeChild
#254 Posted : 5/2/2016 6:36:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8, thanks!
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum

skoobysnax
#255 Posted : 5/13/2016 4:52:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just saw this film. It was an epic psychedelic epic journey from start to finish.

The Forbidden Room (2015)

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/...-wA3I0&feature=share

Plot - from the wiki
"With stories within stories in the manner of a Russian nesting doll, The Forbidden Room depicts, among other things: a doomed submarine crew doubling the lifespan of their oxygen by eating flapjacks (because they contain air pockets); apprentice lumberjacks ("saplingjacks"Pleased who set out to rescue the woman they love from bandits; a madman on a train under the charge of a womanizing psychiatrist; a surgeon kidnapped by a team of "women skeletons" who work as insurance defrauders; and a mustache that seeks to comfort the widow of the man whose face it used to adorn."
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

MaNoMaNoM
#256 Posted : 5/17/2016 10:34:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Embrace of the serpent an entheologist travels rainforest with a shaman Thumbs up
*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

sheep
#257 Posted : 7/1/2016 8:32:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow.

After reading the first few pages nearly all of my favorite movies were mentioned! Goes to show this site has a great taste in film. I don't recall seeing this in the pages I've read but Enter the Void is a must see for all DMT users or people interested in the afterlife and reincarnation. Even though I'm sure it's mentioned someone within this 6 year thread Razz .

Besides that The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a masterfully crafted long motion picture featuring Clint Eastwood.

Spirited Away, a beautiful Japanese animated film by Hayao Miyazaki.

The Game (from the same director of Fight Club) is also one of my most favorite movies of all time and is extremely relevant to this forum. Not so much with DMT but with LSD, an intensely overwhelming experience can lead you questioning your own reality and everything around you into a point where you are convinced impossible things are happening.. even though they only exist within your own mind. The Game takes this state of thinking induced by these psychedelics into a literal real life game, recreating the horrors of a bad LSD trip into a real physical life experience. Or at least, that's how I like looking at it Smile .

Vanilla Sky is also similar in concept to The Game, yet drastically different at the same time.

Also don't think I saw anybody mention Gummo from what I saw, or even The Others with Nicole Kidman. I feel like the ending to The Others sends a great message about Religious extremist and harsh possibility and truth of the afterlife.

Besides that the Animatrix and Frailty are must sees that are certainly unforgettable films.

Lastly have to mention my personal favorite even though I saw it mentioned earlier, Eyes Wide Shut. My favorite Kubrick film and film ever for that matter, even though all of his films are breathtaking. There are many others but for the most part they've been mentioned, but if you haven't seen any of the films above and are looking for a good watch then they are must sees!

EDIT:

Also forgot to mention this very rare gem not many people know about, probably because it is a short film and not a full movie. Lucifer Rising is a short film by infamous 60's underground director Kenneth Anger. Kenneth Anger a very talented and original filmmaker with a dark past, with ties to the Manson family, including the guy who did it's amazing film score. Regardless of that, great original and interesting work of art. Highly Recommended.

(Just be sure to watch the one with the original soundtrack by Bobby Beausoleil)

DmnStr8
#258 Posted : 10/4/2016 3:37:51 AM

Come what may

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Metanoia
#259 Posted : 10/4/2016 5:06:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you have Netflix and are interested in cults, watch the documentary "Holy Hell"
Disturbing, but fascinating.

WisdomTooth
#260 Posted : 10/4/2016 3:13:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How did your mind know the thunder was coming? hehehehe

K-Pax
Knowing
Waking life
Snowpiercer
are some good ones ya'll might like Smile
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

«PREV1112131415NEXT»