We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello, from a noob and entheogenic virgin Options

Glaudge
#1 Posted : 12/18/2007 12:56:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

introduction: teen from south east kentucky in the mountians love chemistry havent taken any mind altering entheogenics in my life, though i'm starting to get intrested in them a certian type of mimosa grows around here like its a weed, everybody around here hates it because it grows to fast and invades property. anyway, not knowing any close links to shaman shops, that might be my best bet for getting my spiritual journey what is an average dmt journey? who is SWIM?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Glaudge
#2 Posted : 12/18/2007 2:18:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i'm getting like 30 views but no answers, and the admin re arranged my wording!

sippyj
#3 Posted : 12/18/2007 3:40:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey dude If I am not mistaken there are many different types of 'mimosa' tree. The one you'd be interested in is Mimosa Hostilis aka Mimosa tenuiflora. According to wikipedia it doesn't grow natively north of the Mexican border: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimosa_hostilis There is no such thing as an average dmt journey SWIM: Someone Who Isn't Me

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 12/18/2007 8:04:25 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

[quote:76df53c8eb="Glaudge"]i'm getting like 30 views but no answers, and the admin re arranged my wording![/quote:76df53c8eb] Please have patience with a reaction, it might take some time to answer your posts. In the mean time you can search and read this forum for your answers (hint). I rearranged your words because they were not appropriate for this forum. Words like "dru.." and "dope dealer" are not welcome on this site. This site is serious about the likes of DMT and its entheogenic properties. Instead of rearranging your words I could have banned you for using this inappropriate wording. You are still welcome but please be more respectfull to the spice.