We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Harmala in the Hadith of the Prophet Mohammad Options

entheogenic-gnosis
#21 Posted : 4/8/2016 3:00:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

P. harmala is one of the most frequently used medicinal plants to treat hypertension and cardiac disease worldwide.

Harmala alkaloids have also been shown to aide in treatment of addiction...

Good medicine.

-eg

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 4/8/2016 6:21:03 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Intezam wrote:
slewb wrote:
Seriously though it's good for health. Blood pressure was great, and allergies were cured.

True that. Harmal (with acacia) cured us of incurable palmoplantar pustulosis which made our life miserable for min 9 years. They pointed it out: There is something wrong with your health.

We replied: If you can see it, then please fix it! There was no reply, so we thought, They are fixing it now......and true. They fixed it. It completely cleared up and did not return....Thumbs up

Edit: we did not use any harmal oil back then...

slewb wrote:
Uhm N/A? I really didn't change my lifestyle much. Concomitant practices were normal workouts, whatever yoga postures I felt augmented strength training, and dream work. ~200-300 mg manske'd freebase rue alkaloids per day. Booze, cheese, and preserved meats were all major staples of my daily diet during that time. After beginning the harmala regimen I did ease into those things to make sure it was alright, but I never experienced any negative effects. I'll admit that I did not take the most holistic/cleansing approach. But the benefits have stuck around (it's been I guess 4 months since daily use ceased).

That's all the confirmation I need for going ahead with this myself. My skin condition has relapsed and I've had enough! Aspand, bla band barakati shah Naqshband... May the eye of envy and of the envious be burst!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

downwardsfromzero
#23 Posted : 4/23/2016 6:52:34 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I've started this and it works. 4g of seeds brewed up (re-brewed several times throughout the day, in my case) really is an excellent health tonic as it would appear in my present stage of experience. It's day 11 of the regime and I'm honestly impressed - and delighted - with the effects and the efficacy.

With any luck there'll be a meaningful report on my experiences with this.

Thanks again for all the info, folks!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

_Arcane_
#24 Posted : 1/4/2017 9:36:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
I've started this and it works. 4g of seeds brewed up (re-brewed several times throughout the day, in my case) really is an excellent health tonic as it would appear in my present stage of experience. It's day 11 of the regime and I'm honestly impressed - and delighted - with the effects and the efficacy.

With any luck there'll be a meaningful report on my experiences with this.

Thanks again for all the info, folks!

Are you still doing this daily, if so how is it working for you?

Also a question for corpus callosum if they get time to answer, would my partner be able to do this with her epilepsy meds of 3000mg levetiracetam, 300mg lamotrigine, 40mg omeprazole and 500mg naproxen for pain, I am assuming probably not but no harm in asking an expert their view, I hope.
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

downwardsfromzero
#25 Posted : 1/6/2017 12:43:37 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I ran out of seeds some months ago. Eventually I'll try it again but rather with purified alkaloids and reduction of the harmaline to THH. Dietary and stress factors seem to have caused a relapse.

DeDao
#26 Posted : 1/28/2018 11:41:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Watching this podcast that discusses psychoactive plants in the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZSJ2dZAZhQ

Very neat. Syrian rue is fantastic.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

PREV12