We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
E-liquid success: An express ticket to the Alien Pool-Party Options

ducdevil
#21 Posted : 2/25/2016 3:22:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mouth to lung hits are things of the past with big airflow tanks. it would be near impossible unless you restrict the airflow almost completely, which defeats the purpose.

straight to lung, direct to brain!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

eastlancsguy
#22 Posted : 2/25/2016 3:51:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:
mouth to lung hits are things of the past with big airflow tanks. it would be near impossible unless you restrict the airflow almost completely, which defeats the purpose.

straight to lung, direct to brain!

Awesome, thanks.

mdtraveler
#23 Posted : 4/7/2016 5:08:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm more of a flavor-chasing dripper myself. A velocity RDA with a single twisted 0.5 ohm coil on an unregulated box mod is my most used setup. I do however, also use a couple of Tobecco Super Tank rebuildables that actually put some RDAs to shame as far as vapor production goes. But, with that being said, I still prefer dripping, and will at some point in the very near future do some RDA 'testing'. I can usually make 1ml of max VG disappear in 2-3 hits with the air flow opened up on the Velocity, so breakthrough doses should be very easy I would think.
I almost never bother with extra cleanup, and usually have oily product, so dosing might be a bit tricky. I guess we shall see. Smile

xa
#24 Posted : 4/12/2016 8:26:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Searching in the net for vape pen ecig and all this thing i find in the dab bho, shatter etc etc realm this: quartz atomizer....search this on google images: "dab quartz atomizer" or on youtube...anything related to dab wax oil herb atomizer....

Can one of this thing a good solution for our uses ?

A good battery now cost nothing, the problem is coils...wick...cotton... and preparation of the spice vg/pg/others...but with one of this thing one can go directly with crystal or goo in there and pushhhhhh ??? Twisted Evil

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Psybin
#25 Posted : 4/12/2016 8:50:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xa wrote:
Searching in the net for vape pen ecig and all this thing i find in the dab bho, shatter etc etc realm this: quartz atomizer....search this on google images: "dab quartz atomizer" or on youtube...anything related to dab wax oil herb atomizer....

Can one of this thing a good solution for our uses ?

A good battery now cost nothing, the problem is coils...wick...cotton... and preparation of the spice vg/pg/others...but with one of this thing one can go directly with crystal or goo in there and pushhhhhh ??? Twisted Evil

I've done it and it works just fine. I recommend the EgoT pen with Magic Hat dome to cool off the vapor

xa
#26 Posted : 4/12/2016 9:18:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

...but quartz coil are durable or you need to change them ? i use a rba dripping atomizer for my ecig vaping standard liquid, i replace the coil and cotton, quartz is a long lasting coil ? otherwise i stay on cotton.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

eastlancsguy
#27 Posted : 4/14/2016 10:13:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil,

Do you have any updates on doing this with harmalas?

Any further experiences to share?

All the best,
ELG

Psychogardener
#28 Posted : 4/23/2016 3:48:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi ducdevil, great post. I been having difficulty vaping or rather burning dmt...i got choke & cough due to improper vaping, breaking through seem so close yet so far away from me. dmt is right before me, but i just can't use it properly. After reading your post, I went & get myself a Kanger Kbox kit. Hopefully through this, i can get some improvement on my journey.
Currently I'm training how to vape properly with this new device. I'm still suffer from straight cough out the vapor even only with e-juice alone. I'm wondering if it is my ejuice too harsh for my lungs...hopefully someone can guide me, how to vape straight to lungs without coughingConfused
just wanna ask also, is this device ok for purpose of dmt? its sub ohm 0.5ohm, 50W max power, coil is OCC.

Thank you all.
All your signatures are MINE

ducdevil
#29 Posted : 4/23/2016 6:30:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey everyone - sorry for the delay; was in Europe traveling, studying, teaching and having plenty of exploration time. i posted an account of a rather strange experience with some e-juice and spice i had whilst away....

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=70316

anyway - have not had a chance yet to play around with harmalas in juice yet, but that is coming soon.

to Psychogardener:

your aforementioned setup sounds just fine. with that setup, i'd suggest a 1:6 ratio, 50/50 PG/VG blend, with NO NICOTINE (see above link!!!) remember, at .5ohms and 30-50 watts, you'll be getting pretty big clouds of very spice-rich vapor. you could well inhale 50mg effortlessly with a couple of puffs. that is, unfortunately, the only downside to this ROA...almost impossible to dose accurately. experienced travelers will not find this a problem...new explorers should approach with some caution and awareness.

important point: i have found the onset to be somewhat slower with this ROA - do a reality check after every puff - don't just chain vape. you could find yourself in a place you did not plan. that might be good - maybe not. depends on your itinerary...

last thing: i found an extremely AWESOME tank for this ROA - it's the new Kangertech CL tank 2.0....it's friggin' perfect. it holds just 2ml...perfect for smaller batches. also, it is childproof as the top locks, and it is completely leak-free because of the unique design. the coil heads are stainless steel/organic cotton, .5ohm and run up to 60watts which is a tad too much power for spice. (there is also a NI, temperature control coil, but i'm not too into that) 40watts is my sweet spot. amazing. i might add that i have had other tanks leak, only to lose precious juice. that's one of the reasons i love this new tank - impossible to leak, unless you turn it upside down. it also comes in lots of colors; i use the red one for this purpose - just in case i grab the wrong mod as i run out the door to take a drive...LOL....

hope this helps some of you - i'll keep y'all posted on my harmala research soon...

blessings

ducdevil
#30 Posted : 5/22/2016 5:27:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Update:

just wanted to throw this tidbit of information out there....i recently enjoyed this same e-juice infused with spice that is actually several months old. i am happy to report that there was no noticeable loss of potency whatsoever, nor any change in its "character". it seems as if the spice does not degrade significantly over time while suspended in the liquid (50/50 PG-VG blend, NO NICOTINE)

enjoy!

spacexplorer
#31 Posted : 5/22/2016 5:37:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice...so you're having full breakthrough high dose OBE trips right out in public? Very happy

ducdevil
#32 Posted : 5/22/2016 5:49:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL

never in public, unless you count my cat staring me down.

Very happy

spacexplorer
#33 Posted : 5/22/2016 6:08:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:
LOL

Very happy

I was just imagining you sitting on a bench just having breakthrough after breakthrough as people walk by Very happy

ducdevil
#34 Posted : 5/22/2016 6:31:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spacexplorer wrote:
ducdevil wrote:
LOL

Very happy

I was just imagining you sitting on a bench just having breakthrough after breakthrough as people walk by Very happy

well, not exactly on a bench, but certainly many "beings" moving by, around and through me...

Big grin

some one
#35 Posted : 5/29/2016 3:40:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this post ducdevil!

After reading through the old post about builing your own drippers etc which didn't work for everyone I was waiting for better e-sig tech to arrive. Thanks for pointing out it has and that it works. This might develop into a major route of the future.

I've just added e-sigarettes to the ROA in my DMT guide post.
See: The Ultimate Guide to DMT & Harmala (Section 5.6 and 7.4)

Note that I compiled all the info on e-sigs from one days of internet research. Didn't know much about it before.
I tried my best to write it out in layman's terms. Section 7.4 explains the basics of e-sigs including additional info on battery safety etc.
If anything needs editing, give a shout.

Cheers!
some = one | here = some | there = one

UgraKarma
#36 Posted : 6/1/2016 9:42:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firemetal420 wrote:
I ordered a wismec reveleaux rx200 ...

How odd - I was cruising this thread for the first time, and only 10 hours ago purchased one of these. How do you like it?

I look forward to a new extraction to try this technique out, but alas all of my spice is committed to changa at the moment.

In due time...
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

starway6
#37 Posted : 6/10/2016 8:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:
hey everyone - sorry for the delay; was in Europe traveling, studying, teaching and having plenty of exploration time. i posted an account of a rather strange experience with some e-juice and spice i had whilst away....

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=70316

anyway - have not had a chance yet to play around with harmalas in juice yet, but that is coming soon.

to Psychogardener:

your aforementioned setup sounds just fine. with that setup, i'd suggest a 1:6 ratio, 50/50 PG/VG blend, with NO NICOTINE (see above link!!!) remember, at .5ohms and 30-50 watts, you'll be getting pretty big clouds of very spice-rich vapor. you could well inhale 50mg effortlessly with a couple of puffs. that is, unfortunately, the only downside to this ROA...almost impossible to dose accurately. experienced travelers will not find this a problem...new explorers should approach with some caution and awareness.

important point: i have found the onset to be somewhat slower with this ROA - do a reality check after every puff - don't just chain vape. you could find yourself in a place you did not plan. that might be good - maybe not. depends on your itinerary...

last thing: i found an extremely AWESOME tank for this ROA - it's the new Kangertech CL tank 2.0....it's friggin' perfect. it holds just 2ml...perfect for smaller batches. also, it is childproof as the top locks, and it is completely leak-free because of the unique design. the coil heads are stainless steel/organic cotton, .5ohm and run up to 60watts which is a tad too much power for spice. (there is also a NI, temperature control coil, but i'm not too into that) 40watts is my sweet spot. amazing. i might add that i have had other tanks leak, only to lose precious juice. that's one of the reasons i love this new tank - impossible to leak, unless you turn it upside down. it also comes in lots of colors; i use the red one for this purpose - just in case i grab the wrong mod as i run out the door to take a drive...LOL....

hope this helps some of you - i'll keep y'all posted on my harmala research soon...

blessings

What do you think of this..[ new cool fire plus] with 70 watts max ..would this work with ...
spice and e juice mix in your opinion?

I saw the new K box with 200 watts max.. but isnt 70 watts pleanty for spice e juice mix?..

If you look at the info links below on the ..[cool fire].. should this work with spice e juice mix?

AllShoppingVideosImagesNewsMoreSearch toolsSafeSearch on
About 10,700 results (0.62 seconds)
Search Results
CoolFire IV Plus Complete Vaping System - YouTube
Video for coolfire plus vaporizer demo..you tubeâ–¶ 11:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjpP72PW9nE
Jan 6, 2016 - Uploaded by The CloudieVape
In this video I'll share my thoughts on the CoolFire IV Plus Complete ... with iSub G Tank from ...
Innokin Coolfire IV Plus 70W Kit Review On TVC - YouTube
Video for coolfire plus vaporizer demo..you tubeâ–¶ 20:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0zk--qZzsQ
Dec 2, 2015 - Uploaded by The Vapor Chronicles
Innokin Coolfire IV Plus 70W Kit Review On TVC. The Vapor ..... I'm very new to vaping, I've never owned a ...
Innokin Cool FIre IV Plus REVIEW - YouTube
Video for coolfire plus vaporizer demo..you tubeâ–¶ 20:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJOtItEFzIM
Dec 27, 2015 - Uploaded by Whitt
http://www.innokin.com/v...izers/cool-fire-iv-plus/ This powerful and compact Cool Fire IV Plus & iSub ...
Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus Review - YouTube
Video for coolfire plus vaporizer demo..you tubeâ–¶ 22:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf6hi71Yar0
Dec 30, 2015 - Uploaded by CageClouds
This is my review of the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus Complete Vaping System. This is ... Innokin ...
Cool Fire 4 Plus By Innokin Review (w/ Clapton Coil ... - YouTube
Video for coolfire plus vaporizer demo..you tubeâ–¶ 13:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EjvRHDjMFc
Dec 3, 2015 - Uploaded by Vapor Trail Channel
GIVEAWAY CLOSED: We have a winner for the Cool Fire 4 Plus kit! His name is: Edward Jackson and he's
This unit comes compleat as a kit instead of buying everything seperatly...

Is the cool fire tank too small for single doses in your opinion?Wut?

starway6
#38 Posted : 6/12/2016 3:49:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

could this be a way to control ..[E juice blended with spice].. dosage to a single safer dose?

read cpoied post below?

[[[[ but you need to get the ratio of deems to juice right. 1ml for every 30mg spice.]]]]

1ml E juice with 30mgs of freebase spice?

does this sound right? Neutral

sbc1
#39 Posted : 6/12/2016 8:49:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You can dissolve 1g of dmt into 1ml of eliquid, but with the new sub ohm tanks your better off with a 1/4 or 1/6 ratio of dmt to eliquid, 30mg into 1ml is to low plus tanks hold 2ml and upwards, you'll end up getting dry hits if your dry just putting a ml of eliquid in, even if you put 3ml in you'll still only have 90mg of dmt and it won't be no where near enough saturated with dmt, if I was you I'd just stick to the ratios I've given you and you'll be good, so 500mg to 3ml/500mg to 2ml ect depending on your tank size and if you want to fill it

starway6
#40 Posted : 6/12/2016 8:20:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reply...

Still it would be nice to find a ..[single dose sized tank].. small enough for pre weighed 30 or 40 mgs of spice blended with some E liquid...[for dosage control]...!

A mean a ..[small one dose sized tank with plenty of air ventilation]... that might make it posible to take the whole thing in one big hit...

I like to clean my pipe after a trip.. instead of leaving evedence in the tank for the wrong person to find..

Can a small one dosed tank exist for use with my newly bought ...[cool fire two] vape?

PREV1234NEXT»