We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Further e-liquid explorations: a cautionary tale Options

ducdevil
#1 Posted : 4/4/2016 10:22:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi all...

i'm currently doing some traveling, work and studying in Amsterdam. i'm here another week. i come to the Netherlands frequently and will one day settle here. i have been coming here for over 12 years; a combination of work and pleasure, and have many friends here now whom i hold dear.

the hotel i stay in let's me store luggage in between my trips so it is possible to leave behind important items to have when i return.

last time i was here, i made a batch of spice-infused e-juice, but never got to sample it before leaving. i left it here hoping to try it when i got back.

when i made it, however, the only e-juice i had was very high in nicotine: 12mg. i would normally never use this strength, but since that's what i vape, it was all i had at the moment. i figured since i was used to it, it wouldn't be much of a problem or very noticeable.

the other night i prepared for my journey: the usual set and setting was created, proper music, lighting, pre-flight meditation with my prayer shawl and yoga mat....i was ready.

when the time called me, i slowly inhaled my first draw, but not too full to gauge the strength and power of my concoction. effects were light, but i remembered the onset seems slightly delayed with this ROA. not too fast...see where it takes me...it was time for the second puff - nice long and slow....a bit deeper this time. soon, the transition between dimensions began...

i was soon inside a type of building being urged into a room - like the front office of some type of business, but with my entity-friends as the workers. imagine, strange as it sounds, something like going to a dry cleaning place, where there is a front desk, yet one can see the laundry facility and machines behind a partial wall.

almost immediately, i could feel displeasure from them. not in a menacing way or a dark trip, but they were not happy with me. there was something that displeased them. i was being pulled towards the back of the "shop", but i didn't feel threatened. i know this sounds scary, but for some reason i felt safe and held. they just needed me to understand something.

it was absolutely clear: it wasn't even something i "figured out"; rather the communication came directly to me....they were absolutely in disapproval that i mixed the two molecules, spice and nicotine. using them separately was fine they said, but something about the synergy of the two vaped together with the same coil simultaneously was undeniably taboo. i smiled, for there was something magical about the ability for them to communicate this so clearly and for me to understand without doubt. i was, however, taking them very seriously.

i saw something, call it a warning of sorts, in the back of the "shop". imagine something that looks like a pot-bellied stove, but the size of an industrial, commercial dryer for clothes....the type with a large, round glass window so one can see the laundry spinning inside. what was inside the machine was really unsettling. it was, as horrific as it sounds, spinning and churning filled with what appeared to be whitish-pink human entrails. do not ask me why this didn't scare me - i am not sure either. as i said, i felt safe. i did, at least for a few moments, worry that they were trying to pull me into that room and i would become part of that ugly stew inside the machine, but i think they just wanted me to see it, even though my "infraction" wasn't serious enough to warrant whatever punishment that represented.

as our trips go, the hyperspace world and our own began to re-merge, and as i was returning i just kept repeating to myself out loud, "they told me....they told me....!" there was something so amazingly magical about being sure i was just communicated with by the beings on the other side that i felt a sense of luck and specialness. not that i'm special; that it was a special experience.

when i explore the e-juice method at home, i use only 0mg nicotine and the experiences are lovely, powerful, positive and insightful. obviously, there is some alchemy going on here - i am wondering if something happens chemically when nicotine and spice are vaped together using this ROA? i am also wondering if something happened having the juice sit for almost 4 months? i am not a chemist; could some chemical reaction have taken place over time? could something happen to the molecular structures when vaped together?

all in all, a learning experience, to be sure. but i wanted to throw this out there to the community: at least in my experience, they do not like nicotine in the same breath as the spirit molecule. separately, no problem. vape inbetween. smoke a cig before and after....doesn't seem to be a conflict. simultaneously, at least in the messages i received, is strictly a no-no.

0mg, from now on. i promise. and no...thank you....please don't do my laundry in *that* machine, ever! yikes!

peace....

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sbc1
#2 Posted : 4/4/2016 10:34:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Another nice read ducdevil, I always use no nic ejuice I don't smoke or out plus I hate the smell and taste of it, im in Amsterdam next week with the Mrs for 4 nights can't wait to get back, hoping to move there in the next few years love the place, hopefully we'll here more reports on this roa and more people start using it.