We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reading the Morphic Field Options

woogyboogy
#1 Posted : 4/1/2016 9:04:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all together,

recently Ive been confronted with more and more evidence that there actually is a space somewhere, where all the information is stored. Some might call it acashic records, the name that I so far prefer is "morphic field".

It seems there are a few different approaches, defined through different cultures, namely the acashic records or spiritual mediums. But now with all the 21. Century western healers and energetics(even if I dont really trust the whole scene..) less from foreign cultures loaded approaches have been designed to access that space of information.
So if this is really possible, I would like to learn it, for one because its really fascinating, and secondly I have lots of problems with making decisions, and would like to get a more intuitive tool to making them..

There are a few retreats that teach these "new" methods around here, however they are ridiculously expensive!
While researching the web for ebooks or online guides, so far Ive only found guides to access the acashic records, however they all come with a lot of prayers, which I cant really relate too.
If this method of "reading" really is a thing, theres got to be some approach that is explainable in a more or less "rationale" way.

So if some one has some experience with a method of getting that kind of information, I would be happy if they want to share.

And also, I am interested in your thoughts, about whether you think this is a sham all together, or actually a genuine thing!

woogy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 4/1/2016 10:14:25 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

woogyboogy wrote:
And also, I am interested in your thoughts, about whether you think this is a sham all together, or actually a genuine thing!

I'm interested as well, but I haven't had success so far. What I gathered is, that meditation is supposed to be the key:

http://www.unlimitedboun...tact-your-spirit-guides/

TC is also a relatively uncommercial guy, you can watch his videos for free on YT. He calls the akashic records "larger consciousness system" / "probability database".

https://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44/

He also says that meditation practice is vital for success. Just watch some of his videos and you'll understand his theory.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

woogyboogy
#3 Posted : 4/1/2016 12:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the links ufo!
Gonna watch the videos later, but yeah the articel is interesting(even though im not sure i agree lucid dreaming, obe, and dreams are all the same..)

Thats what I thought also would be the most probable way, and ive tried it, so to speak, meditating and then try to focus on a question, so far though without success..

I am sure a meditative state is required to "connect".
And from what ive read is, that you have to get into a very relaxed state before you can get access, and letting go as much as possible. And after that, maybe this really is all about getting more sensitive to your inner world and small changes, and of course letting things come up without judging or interpretation.

I still believe there might be a very simple way to do it, as there is a retreat around, and I met people who attended it, and had success, and its only for 6 days, so cant be to hard..

Ufo if you want I can send you the link, its german..

Ufostrahlen
#4 Posted : 4/1/2016 1:22:58 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

woogyboogy wrote:
Ufo if you want I can send you the link, its german..

Sure, go ahead. As long as it's not in Spanish, because mi espanol es pobre. Big grin
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.