We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Formosahuasca brew! Options

pathosinvalid
#1 Posted : 3/31/2016 5:14:11 PM

~InvalidPathos~

Hello guys!
So yesterday I made a little log on my first brew. Turned out a LOT better than I had expected
With only using some base guidelines and info from the nexus and a couple users here, it turned out magnificent

Recipe

-Dumped 5g Acacia Confusa bark (powdered) into a pan

-Dumped 3.5g Syrian Rue into another pan

-Poured distilled water into both just enough to where it covers the bark and the seeds completely

-Left the Rue to simmer for 30min, then straining through a cotton shirt into jar 1 (Repeat 3x)

-Bark simmered for an hour, then strained through a cotton shirt into jar 2 (Repeat 3x)

-Put aside in the refrigerator for a few hours before use later that night

What I could have done better:

- Simmer water first, then put the bark/rue in
- Tightly squeezed all of the juices out each strain (only did it on the last)

All in all, it was very successful. My two friends really wanted to try it, so i let them split it. I knew that wouldnt be a powerful dose because of the lack of rue and bark that would be consumed when split, however friend A reported an intense mild trip, with extreme clarity and feeling of a higher being present with him. Friend B however did not feel anything. I conclude that perhaps they should have shaken it before splitting it.

Final pic of both tea's side by side
Absolutly beautiful

Picture is a little big
"David will reborn. David will reborn. David. Who the fuck is David?"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.