We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Super cheap ,alternative DMT/Changa smoking device "HITTER" Options

Vitalstatistix
#21 Posted : 1/18/2016 12:31:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah yep. Looks like a crack stem to me.
"You don‘t have a soul. You ARE a soul. You have a body." —C.W. Lewis

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

BioBoostedSpirit
#22 Posted : 3/16/2016 1:20:10 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

My knowledge about crack and crack use is super limited. Personally i dont know what is this substance and how to use it.
I like this hitter because first of all, it works ,second it is very small and third because i like to hit some changa in the nature, sometimes even nearby suburban zones with beautiful veiws. Which thing you cant do with a bong ,vg or gvg. One hit (i made a changa with 1.1 / 1 ,dmt herb ratio for this purpose) is enough.Smile

Also i did a small test with making a pipette with lighter's spring and Steel Ribbon ( CAUTION: DO NOT USE STEEL WOOL ) in it, and tried to vape some freebase from it (not freebase on small bed of leafs as i discribed in previus posts, but plain freebase). Well, if you are experienced with vaping method it would work definitely. My vaping experience only gave me moderate results. Later i stopped trying vaping spice as i found changa is more of what im looking for.
This hitter is my personal weapon of choise for changaPleased , i really hope some folks find it helpful also.Love

Thank for reading

Best regards

Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

Psybin
#23 Posted : 3/16/2016 9:24:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It would be easier just to buy the crack pipe instead of building it. They are very cheap at gas stations. Surprised

Hiyo Quicksilver
#24 Posted : 3/17/2016 12:23:20 AM

just some guy

Psybin wrote:
It would be easier just to buy the crack pipe instead of building it. They are very cheap at gas stations. Surprised

Didn't you hear?... DIY is in! Very happy

But, sure enough; The good old glass dick, while having a bit of a learning curve, is a classic which is hard to beat in terms of sheer effectiveness. Thumbs up

BioBoostedSpirit
#25 Posted : 3/17/2016 4:58:27 AM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

BioBoostedSpirit wrote:
Hey anon_003 !!!
See in country i live it is impossible to get oil burner, or even if i'll be able get one through the e-net, with all the money transfers and shipping costs it will be very expensive..
So, i guess this "hitter" is for people who can't afford or find a normal smoking device but still want an absolutely functional and cheap alternative device.Thumbs up

Best regards Love

Not for me..Smile
And im already mentioned about the size of the pipette, you just cant beat the tiny size of it.I like stelthy things.Love

Talking about stealthy and pipette, a long time ago i became a trouble for police and my house was raided. Luckily for me , i was fast enough to get rid of some weed a had. The only thing i forgot in a hurry to get rid of was my smoking pipette. I dont smoke weed, but back then it was my favourite tool, see i dont liked tobacco in it, i was smoking it plain in hitter. Anyway, after police officers and their dog checked everything and left, i saw it (pipette) totally untouched laying near my keyboard .. X)
Now imagine if i had a bong or oil burner, laying around. I would have no excuses sirs Smile

Stay safe buds

Best regards
Seneca

xvymil
#26 Posted : 3/29/2016 6:56:21 AM

Someone called the wolf ?

15 minutes pipe making !

Love it ! I just sanded down the pipette's opening directly with some metal sanding paper. 5 minutes sanding, 2 minutes spent burning the steel ribbon after a little 2 minutes patching my fingers from the steel cuts. Very happy

Wear gloves when playing with sharp steel !

First time I try outside of changa, definitely like it. Smile

obliguhl
#27 Posted : 3/29/2016 9:29:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BioBoostedSpirit
#28 Posted : 3/31/2016 9:00:30 AM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

xvymil wrote:
15 minutes pipe making !

Love it ! I just sanded down the pipette's opening directly with some metal sanding paper. 5 minutes sanding, 2 minutes spent burning the steel ribbon after a little 2 minutes patching my fingers from the steel cuts. Very happy

Wear gloves when playing with sharp steel !

First time I try outside of changa, definitely like it. Smile

Changa outside is amazing, specially if you are in the nature in a beautiful placeLove

And hey xvymil, careful with your fingers bud. Next time you can try using a lighter spring insted of steel ribbon, no cuts, easy and very efficient PleasedThumbs up

Best regards
Seneca

PREV12