We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MAPS MDMA Research Presentation in Vermont Options

Praxis.
#1 Posted : 3/30/2016 6:34:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For anyone in the Northeast:

Quote:
The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies presents "Global Psychedelic Dinners" in an effort to fundraise for clinical research into MDMA assisted psychotherapy. Join us for a potluck event on a sliding scale donation basis between $25 - $300+++. A MAPS member will present their current research efforts as well as a special guest presentation by Vermont's own Leonard Gibson, Ph.D. on the history of psychedelic use.

A Psymposia "psychedelic storytelling" after party follows with music by Mic Plante. More info TBA.

This will be taking place in Richmond, Vermont. I'm not 100% sure I can, but I'm going to do my best to be there.

"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Psybin
#2 Posted : 3/30/2016 10:15:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When is it and where is it specifically? It would be worth the drive if it's not short notice.

Praxis.
#3 Posted : 3/31/2016 2:55:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

May 7th starting at 5pm at the Lotus Lodge Inn.
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?