We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ROAD JUNKIE ALTERNATIVE CULTURE SITE Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 8/7/2009 11:59:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.roadjunky.com/

I thought this a interesting site. Info on Global Alternative Culture. Travel tips, Underground Jobs, getting around rules and regulations ect......

I loved this quote from site

"When you’ve traveled too long the only direction left to go is inwards.
When you travel for long enough, you eventually leave your past behind. It becomes another place that you might visit physically or just behind your eyelids on another bus journey someplace, as confused and indistinct as last night’s dream, real in the same way as the plot of a favourite book or movie, buried deep inside you like a thorn that may never come out. You look in the mirror and don’t quite recognize yourself, you’re a stranger to who you once were, a traitor to your ambitions, a convert to the winding designs of the road that take you anywhere other than where you expected."

MV

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

idtravlr
#2 Posted : 8/8/2009 12:14:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good stuff! Man, is that the life for me... Thanks for sharing Sir Venom!

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

MagikVenom
#3 Posted : 8/8/2009 6:37:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nationalism

is

DEAD

give the bitch a kick in the ribs for me..............................................................................................

The sun is shining we will soon see.

Laughing