We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Natural plant molecules now belong exclusively to drug companies Options

hixidom
#1 Posted : 3/22/2016 5:07:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Is it common for non-recreational plant substances to be outlawed? I know the US government has regulated natural compounds from time to time, but I'm not sure if this case is in any way unprecedented. Sorry if this post is in violation of Nexus topic policies(?) Maybe there's another less-sensational article somewhere. This is just the first one I came across.

http://www.naturalnews.c...act_FDA_regulations.html
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 3/22/2016 11:08:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hixidom wrote:
Is it common for non-recreational plant substances to be outlawed? I know the US government has regulated natural compounds from time to time, but I'm not sure if this case is in any way unprecedented. Sorry if this post is in violation of Nexus topic policies(?) Maybe there's another less-sensational article somewhere. This is just the first one I came across.

http://www.naturalnews.c...act_FDA_regulations.html

This was only regarding cannabinoids right?...I would not worry.

Regardless if pharmaceutical companies are able to capture these molecules, the plant is public domain, and they will never be able to change that.

I see the cannabinoid dealers as playing a similar role to the pharmaceutical companies, they want to be the ones selling these compounds, when in reality, anybody can grow them on their own and use them free from any pharmaceutical industry...

-eg