We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
THH+Mushrooms Options

Darkbb
#41 Posted : 7/27/2009 1:39:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Mushrooms plus DMT is AMAZING. first time i ever had a "Playpen" experience. plus gears turning and elves dancing on comedown. prolonged comedown too try it TheNtt. it was my most favorite psychedelic experience ever. I think THH could only make it better

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Barmaley
#42 Posted : 8/6/2009 11:07:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

what causes nausea when taking mushrooms or pharmahuasca?
Not me will definitely give a try to ginger, and probably at another time 2-3 datura seeds with hyascicamine(blah) in them. He will also try to drink mushie pwoder with lots of lemon juice next time to see if that makes a cleaner trip. But, what causes the nausea?

69ron
#43 Posted : 8/7/2009 8:31:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM never gets nausea from mushrooms even at super high doses.

I think it's the proteins in the mushrooms causing the nausea in some people. Most people who report nausea with the mushrooms don’t get nausea from a pure extract. Try steam cooking dried mushrooms 15 minutes before use. That should make them easier to digest and also increase their potency by helping them to keep their psilocin content (it destroys the enzyme that turns psilocin to an inactive blue substance).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

PREV123