We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sheer axe wizardry to build life. Options

Jees
#1 Posted : 3/8/2016 4:28:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could not not-share this vid, it's about much more than a log house, it leaves me with a weird feeling, a little ashamed actually Embarrased

I hope you find 25 minutes to fill your soul with true life art in natural housing.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

cubeananda
#2 Posted : 3/11/2016 11:01:46 PM

jai

No shame brother! So if they ever did finish any houses would it be worth it?

TGO
#3 Posted : 3/12/2016 2:25:43 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Thank you for sharing Jees, while there is a language barrier in this video, and I'm sure the captions don't do it justice, I still found it quite intriguing. Similarly, here is a video of a guy building in a slightly more primitive way. For the record, "Hatchet" By Gary Paulsen was one of my favorite books as a grade school kid and still resonates with me today. I highly recommend it. Anywho...

Cheers, friend!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Leithen
#4 Posted : 3/12/2016 5:57:09 AM

Be Here Now

Smile Wonderful! Thank you both for sharing, I am a big fan of both those videos and channels. Building is a very big passion of mine.

I can't decide now of which is more interesting, the old hand crafted beautiful carpentry or the new, future 3-D printing. Regardless it is all awesome to see and be a part of! I'll link an interesting talk about the future of 3-D!

“How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it.”
― Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

Intezam
#5 Posted : 3/12/2016 11:34:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice! This is what we love: it's called Kiz Üy. There was a time we could think of nothing else Laughing .

Orion
#6 Posted : 3/12/2016 11:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love the rawness of the whole process. The accuracy Shocked
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

DoingKermit
#7 Posted : 3/15/2016 12:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
For the record, "Hatchet" By Gary Paulsen was one of my favorite books as a grade school kid and still resonates with me today. I highly recommend it.

Mine too! Loved that book so much!!