We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cleaning mesc HCL Options

antichode
#1 Posted : 7/30/2009 1:02:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM was wondering if he needs to dry his acetone before cleaning? If its freezing cold then isnt mesc hcl insoluble in both acetone and cold water?

Some people say you have to dry it, but is it realy needed?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

antichode
#2 Posted : 7/30/2009 9:51:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anyone?

SWIM feels like a ghost round here sometimes, or is he just asking stupid questions?

69ron
#3 Posted : 7/30/2009 9:57:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not many mescaline experts exist on any forum out there. It's unfortunate.

SWIM uses Klean-Strip brand acetone AS IS. He doesn’t dry it. It’s good enough right out of the can. However he does distill it before hand. He distills all technical grade solvents prior to use. Klean-Strip is pure acetone. It leaves the company as 99.999% pure acetone. So as soon as you open the can, it’s pure, but it starts absorbing a little water right out of the air. It seems fine though. SWIM has washed his mescaline HCl with it, without ever drying it, and it always works great will no noticeable loss of mescaline HCl.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

antichode
#4 Posted : 7/30/2009 10:05:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks Ron

antichode
#5 Posted : 8/5/2009 8:34:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Finally! Swim has Mesc that looks like what he's been seeing online at places like mycotopia. He couldnt find any IPA because its restricted where he lives but the acetone washes left a beautiful tan product with thick crystal patches that were completley clear in the middle of the dish.

SWIM guesses this is reasonably pure, the total weight went from 5.1 to 2.6

The brown gunk is in another dish and constituted about %50 of what was extracted (roughly 2.5 grams worth of gunk)

Perhaps this is why people think they don't have potent product, for SWIM at least, it seems to be a 50/50 mix of mesc and other alks from his various Pachanoi.

69ron
#6 Posted : 8/5/2009 6:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't through away the brown gunk. Although there's no mescaline in it, it is active, but totally unlike mescaline. It’s sort of like harmaline or THH and seems to have MAOI activity.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

rTyler
#7 Posted : 8/6/2009 10:40:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:

SWIM guesses this is reasonably pure, the total weight went from 5.1 to 2.6

The brown gunk is in another dish and constituted about %50 of what was extracted (roughly 2.5 grams worth of gunk)

how much cacti was used for that yield?
everything is a copy of a copy of a copy

pm swim for orange oil

antichode
#8 Posted : 8/6/2009 10:41:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rTyler wrote:

how much cacti was used for that yield?

400 grams. Although unfortunately for SWIM two of the plants he used only produced %0.4 between them, they are a predominant cultivar and not worth the effort in growing. However, SWIM has now identified two very strong specimens that produced over %2. They are extremely fast growing and dark dark green/blue. Bona Fide Pachanoi. SWIM will clone these from now on. The genetics makes such a huge difference, next time SWIM harvests (which wont be for a couple of years now) he will stress the strong strains and see if the yield goes up. This should shed some light on the debate about color being an indicating factor of Mescaline content

But Judging from what SWIM has seen personally from growing these plants is that greener is better, the greener the plant the better its ability to fight of mould and bacteria.