We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
TLC Kits are out - link here! Options

Make Shift
#41 Posted : 11/24/2015 6:30:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Getting mine delivered tomorrow with 3 reagents.
However forgot to order the separation kit.
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMT‬. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

NotTwo
#42 Posted : 12/2/2015 4:44:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Still haven't ordered mine because I was waiting for them to appear on Amazon Europe, which they haven't done. Going to (try to) order directly from the States tomorrow.

Just a quick question on this. I'm looking to test these three:

5-meo-dmt
mdma
2c-b

Will all of these be testable with the test kit and which kit will be best for this? And will I be able to get (approx) percentage purity?

I'm presuming there'll be instructions how to do this as I'm pretty clueless regards testing methods Confused
In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

NotTwo
#43 Posted : 12/4/2015 3:22:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, so just watched Raph's video:

https://vimeo.com/143114001

and most of the questions above answered Smile

He mentions a whole load of videos that are available to check out the color of the dots with reagents or on the chromatography plates. Not sure where those are Confused

In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

Poekus
#44 Posted : 12/13/2015 10:52:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm quite interested in getting this kit and reagents. What is the shelf life of the reagents? Do you have to use it within a couple of months or can you store them for a couple of years?

Btw the bunkpolice website gives me a blank page.

endlessness
#45 Posted : 12/13/2015 11:07:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've let them know about the website Smile

The reagents can last some months, some of them year+, specially if you keep them dark dry cold, but I dont remember which lasts more and which last less, I will ask about it and will let you know

sham
#46 Posted : 1/26/2016 1:08:46 PM

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Jiddu Krishnamurti

Thumbs up

Amazing work Endless. I was unaware that the kit was in development, coincidentally this weekend a friend was asking about methods for testing. I told him to dig in to the nexus, yet again the Nexus has delivered. This is a game changer for newbies and the community at large. Much Appreciated.

I encountered same issue with deadlink to website.

Probably worth mentioning a new E-Commerce website Openbazaar which is currently in Beta. I'm guessing your friends at BunkPolice will be interested.

https://openbazaar.org/

Peer to Peer trading no middlemen no fees, a potentially massive disruptor for the likes of Amazon,Ebay,Paypal and the rest.
Smile

Peace Love Light.

[color=red]Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness. To whatever degree any one of us can bring back a small piece of the picture and contribute it to the building of the new paradigm, then we participate in the redemption of the human spirit.
[/color]
TMK

endlessness
#47 Posted : 1/26/2016 10:36:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent, thanks for the support!

The openbazaar is a great idea, I will be sure to let them know! I think they are already in aome sites in the darkweb but im not sure, either way I love the concept of the openbazaar, will def tell them about it.

By the way, which link is dead?

Be well!

sham
#48 Posted : 1/28/2016 8:03:11 AM

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Jiddu Krishnamurti

The Bitcoin option link is still failing. I'm using Chrome and have not tried to access from any other browser.

http://www.rctestkits.co...three-reagents-required/
[color=red]Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness. To whatever degree any one of us can bring back a small piece of the picture and contribute it to the building of the new paradigm, then we participate in the redemption of the human spirit.
[/color]
TMK

endlessness
#49 Posted : 1/31/2016 1:19:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where did you get that link from, if I may ask?

Now all orders can ship from www.lunarlaboratories.com , both bitcoin and credit card options should be working. Let me know if they are not!

Chan
#50 Posted : 2/4/2016 10:40:49 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

A short history of chromatography... (45 min discussion)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06z4w7p
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

downwardsfromzero
#51 Posted : 2/7/2016 5:26:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for the link, Man From Chan Chan.

Do we think the kits would be any use for the quantitative estimation of cannabidiol in an oil matrix?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

monomind
#52 Posted : 2/20/2016 12:52:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Endlessness, thanks for the important work you are doing.
A question if I may...
I already have all the reagents so i just need the separation test kit but could not find such a product on the lunar website.
Can you advise what specifically I should purchase in order to perform the separation test alone ?

endlessness
#53 Posted : 2/20/2016 1:28:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero, yes and no.. lol.. The thing is that apparently cannabinoid spots dont appear with the UV light, you need to spray the plate with a reagent called Fast Blue B, which Bunk Police isnt selling yet because its quite toxic so I was trying to help them find a better alternative. But appart from that, yes its possible to do some kind of semi-quantification (if we do some previous tests with a reference standard, which I can do once im back in europe), or at least easily compare different samples and see ´which has more or which has less CBD/THC´Pleased

monomind, there used to be a version of the kit without the reagents being sold, apparently they removed from the website im not sure why, I just sent the Bunk Police people an email to ask why and if they can link me to some version without the reagents, I will forward to you as soon as they answer.

monomind
#54 Posted : 2/29/2016 3:55:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings Endlessness, any news on kits without the reagents ?

endlessness
#55 Posted : 2/29/2016 10:22:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! Yeah they told me they'd put back up the version with no reagents! So check backthe lunar labs page in couple of days

monomind
#56 Posted : 3/1/2016 11:35:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness, thank you for taking care of that... 1 more small issue if you may Smile
they seem to offer the bigger test pack ( 60 ) with no reagents, any chance you can pull some strings so they offer also the smaller package (30) with no reagents ?

much obliged!

monomind
#57 Posted : 3/5/2016 4:07:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK - the no reagents 30 tests kit is now available too.

bcaapi
#58 Posted : 6/26/2016 12:49:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First off, thanks endlessness for all the work.

Now, is there any news in regard to internal EU shipping?

Peace & love
«Our cleverness far exceeds our wisdom and that's a problem. We've got to become wise, and when we couple that with our ingenuity and our cleverness, then we will be on the way toward saving the planet and saving ourselves.»
―Dennis McKenna

endlessness
#59 Posted : 6/26/2016 1:09:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile

I just sent a message to the person who's setting up the european distribution asking when does it start, I'll post here as soon as he answers.

tseuq
#60 Posted : 6/26/2016 1:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
I just sent a message to the person who's setting up the european distribution asking when does it start, I'll post here as soon as he answers.

Thank you!

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

PREV12345NEXT»