We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nootropic 'trip' report Options

Adjhart
#1 Posted : 3/3/2016 5:43:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

So I’m driving from Las Vegas to Dallas, TX, an 18 hour trip. It lasted from about 11:30am Tuesday to 8 am Wednesday. I drove all the way through, and to make it the last leg I had some help from two large mocha frappucinos and a 5 hour energy drink shot. I had 30mg thc from chocolate edibles around 10pm, but ran out of oil/wax for my vape pen a bit earlier. Early that morning, I had a nootropic, Alpha Brain, given by my sister in law. She gave me one a couple days before and I don’t remember feeling any different.

So I’ve tried to set the stage for you to understand what was going on with me at the time of this ‘trip/experience’: I was delirious from still being awake, having thc, large amounts of caffeine, and nootropics in my system.

I got home and immediately took a huge dab, then had to go straight to the bathroom – as I’m sitting down (sorry), I start zoning out on the floor and am enjoying a little bit how my delirious and over exhausted nature is enhancing my high. I see patterns and that sparkly nature to things as I’m zoning – nothing new, but I realize it’s really thick and there’s more action, more going on, in this moment, presumably because of my half crazy state.

So I start OMing and sure enough things get even more fun – the pixels start aligning themselves symmetrically and geometrically, I see changing faces in my carpet, and start conversing with them, trying to influence them to be benevolent, and laughing it off when they were trying to look ugly.
In my zoned out, half meditative state, I started thinking of a string of words to describe my experience, and as I was saying these words in my head, I began to visualize them, then I could say these words (a descript experience of what was happening) faster, and faster, until I was visualizing my words going so supercharged fast that they were stretching out and getting smaller as if vanishing into a horizon, and going faster and faster, as I’m saying to myself (I can go as fast as I want, fast fast fast). I saw my words go from a sentence the way you are reading this one right now, to a stretched out, thin strand of light, which then took shape of a neuron in my brain. I said to myself ‘ I can just tell you, boom, I can just QUANTUM TELL YOU’ and right as I have this thought the words light up like a neuron and send a giant shock outward from it. I was watching a visual representation of being able to think of endless descriptions of what was happening to myself all at the same time. I was quantum communicating with myself. I didn’t need to follow sentences along a linear or chronological path to understand them, I could think of everything, all sentences I wanted to say, at once, and it was all completely understood in that single moment.
I start realizing at this moment that I took a nootropic at the beginning of the day and that this could be influencing this almost mystical effect I was experiencing.
I then start to feel like the high is turning into a trip, not completely dislike dmt where you’re just kind of in the passenger seat on a rollercoaster. I was like woahh, getting overwhelming, like my brain could just go so fast it just overloads and shorts out – so I tried to back it down. I sat up straight, I put my hands in a prayer like position on my heart, and just took a few deep breaths.
In this moment I decided, not sure why, I guess because my brain was operating like I had never felt before, to try to contact my sister in law, still in Las Vegas. I close my eyes and say her name in my head – “Jenny(pseudo)”, I heard a muffled sound, but didn’t realize I had heard it for a couple of seconds, I said her name again “Jenny”, and heard another muffled sound, this time a bit louder, but still didn’t realize I had heard it until the next second. I said her name a third time, by the way, she’s quite on the level, probably the most mystical/spiritual person I know, so who better to try my first attempt at telepathy with, right? The third time I said her name I heard clearly ‘WHAT?’, it was her voice, and I had just in this moment realized that the two muffles I previously heard was her responding, but it wasn’t until the third time I heard her so clear and in her own voice and in a stunning tone that was telling me, ‘yes, you have it, what do you want to say? What?!’
When I got this response I started feeling pretty intense, and I was trying to relay to her the message that ‘the nootropics are amazing’ or something to that effect, and when I was saying these things, I heard her muffles, but could never make out another very clear answer. I thought this was because I was just so excited from the initial response, I was kind of overthinking and losing the connection a bit. I need more practice. I told her ‘wooooow’, and said goodbye.
I got up from the toilet, jumped in the shower, basically trembling with the feeling of mysticism.
This shower was unlike any shower I have ever had – I felt literally like I was reborn. The symbolism of me washing myself with feeling completely refreshed was almost enough to move me to tears.
We had just had an emotionally arduous journey, driving from Dallas to Salt Lake City for a funeral of someone very close to us. And with the return trip, we were driving for around 40 hours total. I’m not religious but I wanted to see the SLC LDS Temple grounds, which we did, and I enjoyed it. During my shower, the sunlight was shining in, and it felt so divine. Like perhaps I had received a spiritual supercharge from visiting such a sacred place.

I got out of the shower and the story takes its strangest turn yet. In my, most-refreshed-feeling-of-my-life state, I finish unloading the car with my fiancee and I shit you not my world starts to feel EXACTLY like that damn Limitless movie. I’m convinced that movie was created to depict nootropics. I start to unload the car, get rid of trash, I’m doing chores in the house at the same time, like a madman, with beautiful efficiency (this is NOT me). Intuitively grabbing things and opening drawers finding exactly what I need, it was nuts. I was even tossing things around and had great hand eye coordination and dexterity. I look over at my piano and in a burst just sit down and I shit you not I played a perfect beautiful etude with notes and structure like I HAVE NEVER DONE IN MY LIFE. It was shocking me and amazing me at the same time what I was playing. It’s as if all your life you’re a right handed painter, and all of a sudden, one day, you paint the most beautiful thing you’ve ever painted…with your left hand, using strokes, colors, and techniques, you never have before.

I went outside and could feel a mystical extension of my senses, I could hear all the birds, the cars, the babies inside the homes, the dogs, the cats, the wind, the bugs, everything.

I went inside and started, just like in the movie, looking around and throwing things away, wondering why I had allowed them to remain for so long. I sat and looked up a way to reverse the effects of caffeine, chugged a bunch of water, and infused some vitamin c packets with it. Sat and meditated.

Then ordered some of that nootropic.

I still have some of a different one, called Noopept, that I bought a couple years ago, and tried for a bit, but never felt any effects.

People, this was an incredibly profound day. I remember telling myself it was one of the best days of my life, and I looked down and it was 3/2, - the number looked weird because that same fraction stood out to me the day before when I was in Vegas walking by a BlackJack table – BJ pays 3/2 on your money and the writing I saw on the table just seemed to stick out conspicuously. Then I notice the year is ’16, half of 32. Very happy I’m not big into numerology but I know it’s out there and try to see things if they will come.

Anyway, I’m sure this report can be way refined, not that I ever will do it, but I wanted to get this out as fast and seamlessly as I could. I only wish I was a better artist so I could give everyone the visual of the quantum thoughts. I will work on that one.

Wow, just wow. I’m going to see if my sister in law mentions anything – I feel almost certain that we totally connected on the next plane. And then wow, I felt just exactly like Bradley Cooper in that damn movie, it was blowing my mind how my brain was functioning. I started thinking of a million ways to improve my life, it was truly incredible.

Thanks everyone.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.