We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why does the spice turn yellow? Options

Dee Em Tea
#1 Posted : 11/23/2007 10:27:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

High, First of all, I’d like to say, that you guy’s have a wicked forum here. SWIM has been reading up for a long time now, on how to make the spice. And a week ago SWIM finally got his first shipment of Mimosa Hostilles (MHRB. Rootbark). He’s been using the quicktek to extract the spice. Although if I read Nomans tek.this one is slightly different. With this tek. SWIM has used 1 gram of Lye, to 15 ml of water to 1 gram of Mimosa. Also what differs, is that SWIM after the first pull, adds new Nafta to extract all the spice from the bark. He found, that by doing this, there is a lot more spice coming out. My question is though, if anyone knows, why the spice that comes out the second extraction is always yellow, instead of white? Tomorrow I’ll upload some pics, to let you see how SWIM did. Greetings from Holland Dee Em Tea

Uncover the truth,"It's really stranger then fiction".

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 11/23/2007 3:56:05 PM

The Enlightend One

swim thinks that the longer the base solution the more stuff gets released so when you do your later you get more than just spice this is just a theory though
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Dee Em Tea
#3 Posted: : 11/24/2007 11:35:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After reading more about the yellow spice, you must be whright. Because it's longer in contect, it contains more of the fat of the bark. Any way, here a picture SWIM's spice. [img:9831d12b1e]http://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/1195155963/med_gallery_12271_3914_319570.jpg[/img:9831d12b1e] He's having a yield of 0.54 grams For a 100 grams of Mimosa. Greetzzz from Holland

DreaMTripper
#4 Posted : 11/25/2007 5:43:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice, good job. Spice my friend pulled first was pale yellow and very potent! Tastes fine too.

Dee Em Tea
#5 Posted : 11/25/2007 6:51:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@DreaMTripper:Thanks for stopping by. Razz SWIMM has an other quistion though. Today SWIM is attempting his first recistalisation, for this he's aquired some alcaholbased stuff, called N.N. Demethyl Chloride. SWIM loves the name for one, but do any of you guy's know if this is a good thing to use Wut? A friend of his, brought some from his work, where it's been used as a break cleaner. SWIM Has evaporated some, and it disapeard in seconds, and left no residu. A short while ago SWIMM has desolved 1 gram of the yellow spice in it, and is planing on letting it slowly evaporate. Or do you guy's advise to freez it after it cooled down to room temprature Wut? Your advise would be most welcome. Very happy Greetzzz from Holland, Dee Em Tea

albente
#6 Posted : 12/10/2007 10:29:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The color difference can be neglected. See it as random factor, a yellow taint is most common. White DMT certainly might be of equal potency... Here a nice first time trip report from someone who waited 9 years. Follow the address of the image. [img:27901990c9]http://www.miqel.com/images_1/myspace/dmt_6.jpg[/img:27901990c9]