We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Is it weird to find salvia really enjoyable? Options

DMTripper
#21 Posted : 12/2/2008 11:46:13 PM

John Murdoch IV

Yeah Salvia has some control over time and my trips are very often about time and time travelling.

The only thing I don't like about Salvia is how I tend to forget that I smoked Salvia but I'm still myself but in a extremely bizzare state. And when I'm there and I don't remember smoking anything then I can panic a bit. Well on a very strong trip I can panic a lot Razz hehe But it never scares me away from Salvia. I've had a DMT trip that scared me away from DMT for 2 years Sad It took me almost 2 years to get the courage to break through again!
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#22 Posted : 12/3/2008 5:51:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I used to completely forget that I had even smoked salvia, but lately that hasnt been happening.. its more like ive fractured the dimensions that unify my psyche, so its split and i feel stuck tht way, or as if other beings suffuse into my psyche and they are stuck that way.. kinda freaky.

However as long as I keep my eyes closed and get a good enough dose, i completely break through to other dimensions..I have had my entire astral body reconfigure on the other side, and conversed with magical wizard type beings that showd me portals that led to worlds upon worlds.

I think the main thing that holds people here, so they dont really fully break through is distractions. For me , the salvia trance is jsut so beautiful, as long as I choose the right music and do it somewhere where noone is around to disurb me. No people in the room next door making noise, talking onthe phone, watching tv etc.. When I go into trance I find myslef opening up in ways inconcievable to the inexperienced, and its so beautiful that when someone distracts me, it throws me into the complete opposite... like angry, confused dysphoria almost. Like waking from sleep prematurally.. like fooling around with the most beatiful girl, and having her walk out before it really happens, ya know??
Long live the unwoke.

blue_velvet
#23 Posted : 12/3/2008 6:24:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, the worst is people asking you what's happening with your trip when they only have to wait a few minutes for the details.

11:11
#24 Posted : 12/4/2008 9:21:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had a few time traveling salvia trips as well. Most trips I fall into an entire series of past/future/coexisting lives and I am aware of all of them simultaneously. It was as if reality tore into several pieces and I was seeing into multiple other realities. Then a book floated up and started flipping through the pages and showing me a bunch of different lives that I am living right now in parallel realities but the book was like a holographic projection of the lives. That was a weird awakening. Also on that trip my computer monitor turned into a 300 foot tall Pilsbury dough boy and I was listening to The Grudge by Tool and Maynard was speaking directly to me telling me that the Sun would come around and then I saw the sun come around my monitor which was the big Pilsbury dough boy thing. Salvia can grant you access to strange worlds. I love the sage Smile
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

amor_fati
#25 Posted : 12/6/2008 8:04:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

obliguhl
#26 Posted : 12/6/2008 12:13:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"What is it?"

Couldn't stomach the whole thing in a go, but it's very nice...take aside the motion sickness it induces.

jamie
#27 Posted : 12/6/2008 7:00:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

http://forums.lycaeum.or...nnvpo1&topic=23965.0

...amazing description of the besaged state...must read!!
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#28 Posted : 12/12/2008 10:18:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

man, its amazing how much the salvia state still amazes me!

I packed my bong full and sat down with some pillows and put on some tripswitch this morning. I burned some sage in a seashell for a few minutes and talked to my salvia plant..and then i took it all in one big hit and lay back n closed my eyes..

Slowly, what was the blackness of my eyelids, lifted away to reveal another space. Its hard to decribe but I will try. I was leaning back on some pillows with eyes still closed.. the wall to my left was still about 12 feet away from my body, but with my eyes closed I realized i could see at least 12 feet to my left into the black visual void. It was like the usual blank eyelid screen now accompanied the dimension of my room, so my eyelids ended where my wall ended..it wass so fuckn weird but thats the only way i can explain it..

Then things began to form within this "eyelid dimesion", like a street with sidewalks and everything i think..it was like beginning a dream.

The music was pulsing all around and for some reason I opened my eyes, and thought I was preaty normal..the ammount of leaf I packed didnt seem like too much, but my perspective had changed so much with eyes open. There was barely any visuals, only minor swirling, but i felt like i was inside everything, but also distincly "me" as well.. Then I started to think again that the me I though was inside everything was actually the plant itself(which i thought last time as well, but I dont really know why i think this, its just like an instinct that hits me.

I knew that i had smoked salvia, and that i "should" come down anytime, just like always..but I only half believed it. I though I was stuck this way. At the same time I kept thinking that things had always been this way,and that we block this perspective out of our minds in normal reality in order to function..almost like lying to ourselves. For some reason I stood up at that moment, and was about to bolt, but sat down instead. I thought to myself, "FUCK, I did it again!"

Then I thought to myself that I would come down, but it wouldnt matter cus once I experienced reality this way, there was no fucking way I could just switch back to my old perspective(Ive been here so many times, but think this every time, Its hard to accept as just a drug expereience).. It was just like comming to any other realization in life, it changes you. It was like I was not altered at all, i could think clearly as "me", but at the same time was absorbed into the world around me..

Then just like that, I completely reassociated with my flesh body and began laughing like a madman and dancing around..i picked up my didgeridoo and started playing like nothing bad at all had happened. In fact it wasnt really bad or scary, or even confusing. I cant even begin to explain in words what the hell it was...
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#29 Posted : 12/12/2008 10:31:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I now think that there is a reason for deep sage trips to be a bit hard to remember, same with spice...you just get shown way to much to sanely bring back
Long live the unwoke.

DreaMTripper
#30 Posted : 12/13/2008 3:28:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoy it I just cant help but chuckle to myself at the extreme absurdity of the experience its just so utterly bizarre but im always welcomed there and it always seems familiar (wow just had a brief memory of it then.. meh its gone again) but I never remember where or what this place is when ive come back!

Im trying to recall it now, all i can feel or recall about it is a game, a very strange game that spins and there are others there..a wheel of conciousness.. way off the mark im sure, cant do it justice.

jamie
#31 Posted : 12/14/2008 1:27:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...a wheel of conciousness.... def bin there, thought i was a ferris wheel..
Long live the unwoke.

#32 Posted : 6/14/2009 1:22:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Had smoked a bowl of 20x with a torch lighter about a year back.

Was sitting in a chair in my buddies kitchen. Started to get this feeling of being "pulled" down and I was trying to grab the table to prevent myself from being pulled down! Laughing

I was also in total shock as this infinite pattern started to emerge from everywhere and encompass everything around me. It started to move through me and thats when I started to get that pulled down feeling.

But there were tons of faces/voices in this infinite pattern and they were saying something, and it kept repeating over and over but I couldn't make it out.. I was trying sooo hard to figure out what was being said.

And to make a final note: The initial onset of the experience seemed like a very crazy dream. It also seemed to have this effect I like to call "the dollhouse effect" to where you feel part of this prankish/meaningful/silly experience.....if that makes any sense? lol

Pebble on the Beach
#33 Posted : 6/14/2009 6:47:51 PM

C r a c k B l i p T o o t T o o t ! ! !

DMTtripn2Space wrote:

Was sitting in a chair in my buddies kitchen. Started to get this feeling of being "pulled" down and I was trying to grab the table to prevent myself from being pulled down! Laughing

I always get the sensation of movement, as a friend of mine put it: everything moves the the left. I always have to consiously stop myself from chasing my tail. (yes, like a dog) It also seems as if something is going on behind my back. Smile
"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
and
"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
Bertrand Russell

All things are possible, everything is permissable

Space
#34 Posted : 6/15/2009 3:29:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I used to combine chaliponga alkaloids with salvia quite often and think I will begin re experimenting with the combination of the 2Very happy

That's a brilliant idea fractalVery happy I think that would be really interesting as a quid.

What was your experiences like??

ShamanSteve
#35 Posted : 6/20/2009 5:43:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I possibly used Salvia over 100 times while it was legal in my state. Always had a pleasant but bizarre experience. Always seemed to say, "WTF?" when I returned. First time, I thought I died because I felt myself above the hallway in my house. God, I miss the stuff.

TripperMan
#36 Posted : 7/8/2009 3:25:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Note: Before trying this crazy trip, SWIM had some Xanax to prevent the (possible) slide into overwhelming fear. I think it was very important considering the intensity of the trip - SWIM would have had a miserable time without it.

SWIM just tripped 1.4G of mescaline, then added 0.3G powder Ketamine, and to get torn out of the fabric of the universe SWIM smoked a 40X Salvia extract bowl. His memory literally stops before remembering fully inhaling the smoke from the bong - like VERY sudden lights out. Then a moment later, they had a series of visual trips so intense that they made DMT seem tame! The feeling was distinct - almost a scary mind-eraser feeling. Even after sobering up for a few hours, it was hard to even feel like a human being let alone myself - you feel completely stripped of your identity. Don't worry though, you come back to feeling normal within 10-20 hours *after* sobering up. The Salvia-enhanced part of the trip probably lasted about 2-2.5 hours. (I know that is way longer than I thought possible).

Only for the experienced tripper... oh yea, a (relatively) sober sitter is always a good idea Pleased.

I don't know if SWIM will ever do this mix again, but I know they are definitely glad they did.

Mudnpool
#37 Posted : 7/29/2009 8:01:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I love the stuff, I smoke it all the time, the only thing I hate is how hot I get. I get so sweaty you would think I just got done running a marathon.

Pandora
#38 Posted : 8/4/2009 6:25:49 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi There,

How can it be weird if it works for you? Forget what other people say. They can only speak for themselves and their personal experiences. Most everyone I've talked to has said they tried it once and that's it for them or that it scares them or that they do not want to try it. I totally respect this, but Salvia can be an ally to some. I suspect that you must be comfortable with heavy material from the subconscious, the unconscious, childhood issues, the creep factor (For SWIM, it does not contain the beauty of Psilocybin, the euphoria of LSD or the humor/love/beauty/infinity of spice.), entity interaction and what I call dimensional collapse or the science fiction factor.

Thus, Salvia does not appear to be for everyone. That does not make people like us (I also like Salvia) more weird than we inherantly already are!

Peace,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

acolon_5
#39 Posted : 8/4/2009 7:30:15 PM

The Great Namah

I've only ever enjoyed salvia when I would quid the leaf. Smoking enhanced leaf always left me feeling hot, sweaty, and dysphoric, I guess that's why I never smoked enough to break through.

Orally though it is very pleasant. A rolling visual landscape slowly opens before my eyes...mainly greens and browns are present. This I like...but it takes a long time to quid up 10grams of salvia, so I don't often do it.

Also, I had a very bad experience the day after a solid quid. Spice and Salvia, in my system, do not mix well. read my Ska Pastora thread for more details.

Yeah, it's not for everyone.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

PREV12