We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV14151617NEXT
Memorable quotes from DMT-Nexus (no chat quotes please) Options

#301 Posted : 11/29/2014 9:22:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

MelCat wrote:
Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
... I've spoken to people who have smoalked DMT regularly for years, and they're still terrified every time.

Nifty mantras, higher or lower doses, clever "explanations" of unconcious processes and all these other things can help, and you may find that they solve your problems... but the real way out of your fear is simply strength and courage.

First off, the sensations you feel, see, hear, etc are all going to be much more intense than your normal experience. This is the nature of the game. Just get in it and dig it, and the good stuff will happen. You will be just fine when you get back, eardrums and all. I promise.

Face your weakness, come to terms with what you are and what will happen to you upon smoalking, and continue forth not scared doubtful but strong and confident. Not only will it make your uneasy feelings completely meaningless, but when you start from a stable and strong position, the trip literally is far more positive, far more gratifying and if anything unpleasant should come up, you have at your disposal the faculties to overcome it with grace and dignity.

Strength of spirit, courage and self-responsibility are pretty much nonexistent in today's sissy, scared intellectual culture. There's no reason to feel bad about your feelings or take it personally, but do be mindful of your feelings and take them as an indicator of what is going on within yourself. Transformation is not a subtle process that you sit and watch, it's something you do.

You can sit shivering in your boots until you toke, shut up your soul and recite self help mantras as the drug takes hold and "try to maintain" until you're dropped into hyperspace and treated like a gawking child...
Or you can be strong like you know darn well you can be, and stand up to what's facing you with courage and acceptance, and be an active participant in the experience with the ability to shape what happens and the wherewithall to interact with it as an equal.

Whichever you choose, good luck and Happy Travels.
Hg

From - Smoking spice scares the hell out of me!!!

GOLD

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Blastronaut
#302 Posted : 11/30/2014 2:28:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Vocalizations and mantras of all sorts can be an extremely useful paddle to help ride those inner oceans, as can mudras and rythmic flowing auto-movements guided by heart-pulsed intentions. Smile

Aweems
#303 Posted : 11/30/2014 7:11:17 AM

Wisdom

Quote:
The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.. A wise man quoted. I said... DMT shows you both, at the same time..
"You didn't ask for this, You didn't mean to.. It was all in the timing. This come to, this realization."

The Traveler
#304 Posted : 4/3/2015 11:36:08 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

From this post:

joedirt wrote:
Use the drug, enjoy the drug, respect the drug...but never fool yourself about the what the drug is just because you like it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#305 Posted : 5/17/2015 7:13:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Enoon wrote:
Go on with asking yourself questions about the experiences and you might unravel some mysteries about yourself.
Cool

universecannon
#306 Posted : 6/30/2015 3:23:49 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

From dmstr8's goodbye thread

purges wrote:

M8, Dmstr8, it's not too l8! It can be tough to integr8 and assimil8. Don't let the horse bolt out of the g8! Stick around, it'll be just gr8! If you leave, my mood will defl8! We are in a womb of sorts, let us gest8! A mission to other solar systems, we must formul8!

Don't leave Dmstr8, it's not too l8, m8. What we had was gr8...

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

LSDvibes
#307 Posted : 6/30/2015 6:49:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
dreamer042 wrote:

Indole is also a major component of human feces.

Uh oh... I can just see it now. The FECES TO DMT CONVERSION TEK.

[/quote

universecannon
#308 Posted : 8/17/2015 3:43:05 PM

DesykaLamgeenie wrote:

Right there is something that I think is very important to talk about. Not that you brought something back with you, but that that thing you're perceiving as something separate from yourself is not separate from yourself - rather, it is you without your baggage. It is you closer to the true nature of yourself than the you that you suppose yourself to be in your daily life. I suggest welcoming that awareness and identifying with it - feel it as yourself. Allow your awareness to expand or move into that perspective without it needing to be something else just because it's so unfamiliar.

If you define it as something else, it will appear as something else and you will believe it and enforce it sunconsciously, effectively walling yourself in to your current perspective. It is a blessing to be able to move into that perspective - failing to acknowledge this is going on is missing out on something huge about yourself, consciousness and life in general.

[I've read many people who experience it in the way you mention which is why I think it's very misconception to clear up in the community. It's not a rare thing for people to perceive certain aspects of the experience as things external/separate from themselves. I'm not saying there aren't entities that are separate from us, but that there are levels of awareness along the spectrum of our multidimensional existence that can seem separate from us when really they are another level of ourselves.]

Praxis.
#309 Posted : 12/1/2015 1:34:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
I'm not saying we SHOULD get high on the processed internal organs of thousands of Berniestas. I'm just saying we can.

Laughing
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

Koornut
#310 Posted : 12/17/2015 10:13:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nathaniel dread wrote:
That said, the whole idea that we're engaged in 'logical' or 'rational' debate is kind of absurd. Cognitive science has found so many cognitive biases and quirks of cognition that the idea that we're engaged in some kind of pure, rational discourse is almost impossible. I would say the entire idea of 'Philosophical Reason,' is patently useless, and more of a way to lend artificial weight to one's ideas than it is any useful path to truth. We all may as well be cave men hitting each other with sticks.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

universecannon
#311 Posted : 1/25/2016 5:24:04 AM

pitubo wrote:

All this huffing could be resolved by a small puffing.

thymamai
#312 Posted : 2/8/2016 12:23:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry not humorous

Quote:
It is what it is, and what it is is enough.

by forum member not myself I durst not name.

Koornut
#313 Posted : 2/23/2016 6:46:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
IMO, the real work of the medicine is not to take 2 weeks vacation and drink ayahuasca with a Shipibo shaman 8 times, marking it off the bucket list, and pronouncing yourself an expert on the matter. The real work of the medicine is in cultivating a personal relationship with it amidst living your daily life, working your 9-5, raising your family, engaging in your community. If you can demonstrate with your actions that the medicine makes you a more kind, compassionate, and engaged human being in your day-to-day life, that speaks a whole lot louder than being able to proclaim you spent a large sum of money to go retreat with some "experts" somewhere for a holiday.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

Doc Buxin
#314 Posted : 2/23/2016 11:36:49 PM

Pay No Mind

This excerpt from one of anne halonium's posts resonated deeply with me for various reasons...

anne halonium wrote:

* and now a word from the old cactus lady.........

" by the time most of you are my age, (old)
most of your counter culture friends will be dead, still in jail, in mental hospitals, or completely dropped out and family involved, or stuck in loser careers / lifestyles.
a good portion will also cease hallucinogens and become addicts to other drugs.
only the toughest practitioners last a decade or more in true psychedelic form and thrive.

there are very few you can actually help, but all are a liability.
.......dont get too attached."

theres old psychonauts, and bold psychonauts.
as i get older , i see less and less bolder..............

we cant shortcut peoples karma with hallucinogens and help them.
we can only let them earn it and learn it.

your mileage may vary, but its an observation i share with alot of old psychonauts.

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Koornut
#315 Posted : 4/14/2016 12:01:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Annie wrote:
The wise would be well advised to learn from the ancients,
and then exceed them.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

cubeananda
#316 Posted : 5/9/2017 2:42:24 AM

jai

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=75225

DmnStr8 wrote:
Kill em with kindness I say. I feel that when anyone says hurtful or negative things,that it is a reflection of themselves. If you respond to negativity with love, the negativity ends right there. It has no course and that negativity remains with the sender. Compassion towards those who carry around negative ends the cycle. You never know what others are going through. Perhaps they have good reason to be negative?

A few years ago I was in line at a grocery store. An old man was screaming at the cashier about who knows what. Trivial. He was noticeably angry and you could just feel the tension. The cashier began to cry. I tapped the old guy in the shoulder and said "Sir, are you okay? Can I help?" Instantly the old man bursts into tears. I put my arm around his shoulder to comfort him. He gathered himself briefly and wiped his tears, now apologizing to the cashier. He explained that his wife had just passed away the day before. He was at the store buying food and drink for his wife's wake. It was very touching. Myself, the cashier, and two other people in line hugged this old guys. Everyone had tears in their eyes. It was a powerful experience for me.

This situation could have been met with further negativity and this powerful experience would have never occurred. It was met with love and that changed everything! Be kind to everyone, especially those who carry the pain of negativity. They need love the most. We have a choice in how we interact with the world. I choose compassion and kindness as much as possible. Never take anything personally!!!!

Thumbs up

The Traveler
#317 Posted : 8/26/2017 3:43:14 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

One exception from chat:

Chat 26-08-2017 wrote:
16:39:14 ‹mjc›i consider a breakthrough to be when you end up in a new environment, not just a modified current state

I really like that definition.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

SnozzleBerry
#318 Posted : 8/17/2018 6:42:03 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

downwardsfromzero wrote:
DMT salts are included in the legal definition. You can't make an illegal alkaloid legal by changing the anion, only by changing the law.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Sunnyside
#319 Posted : 1/13/2020 5:28:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By dreamer042-

dreamer042 wrote:

...As far as spreading the message, you can talk forever, and point to study after study after study, but before those that know you best, nothing speaks more loudly than directly seeing a positive change in the life of their loved one. A single responsible, respectful, and reliable human being is a stronger testament to the value of these substances than a million double-blind placebo controlled trials. This is the integrity of integration, the way you choose to live your life in light of the psychedelic revelation is the true exemplar of the value, or lack thereof, in pursuing this path....

From this thread:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=92310

Post #4, worth the read in its entirety.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

FranLover
#320 Posted : 1/14/2020 9:37:38 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=41896&p=2

daedaloops wrote:
How dare you? How dare you so blatantly tell people to take this mind-ALTERING substance called DMT? It's the most horrible thing that can ever happen to anyone. What gives you the right to command people to lose their innocence and destroy their lives? You mental pervert, parasitic seed planter, mass producing insanity, eh? What gives you the right to TALK about ANYTHING at ALL?

Thank you so much for this thread. This needs to be said, it needs to be talked about, the people are ready. Everyone needs to experience this mind-BLOWING thing called DMT, and they need to experience it NOW because there's no better time and there never will be a better time. It's the best damn experience that can happen to anyone, it will WAKE you UP and make you aware of all the beauty around you all the time. Everyone needs to rise up from the fog, it's so crystal clear and colorful up here. I salute you and your much needed enthusiasm my good sir.

Goddamn you hippies with your self-importance and your agendas. I'm sick and tired of hearing about souls and gods and dimensions and aliens and all that CRAP. This is exactly why I can't come here anymore, it was making too much sense. NONSENSE. It turned sour, everywhere I look I see INSANITY, INSANITY, INSANITY, poetry, INSANITY. Then when I check back again I see a thread like this.. Oh lord give me the strength. You little hipster cunts. Let's spread the word and turn everyone insane so that being sane won't be so mainstream anymore.

I love every single one of you. There are no ugly or stupid people, everyone is beautiful because everyone is unique. And here the beauty is expressed more than anywhere else because you all have seen the unimaginable, the patternless source that makes all patterns. I haven't had any time lately but I miss this place a lot, I miss the love that gets recycled here, from one person to the next, none of it gets wasted. I keep all the love I received from here in a wooden little chest next to my heart, like old souvenirs and photographs that make your knees weak.

What's the point, it's all too late now. DMT gave birth to the monster in my head. Communities like this unchained that monster. Blame, blame, blame, pointless like sending lightning bolts at the mirror. But I'm not the monster, it's not me, it just controls my helpless ragdoll body, it screams at me, controls my train of thought on every single trivial subject. "What a delicious steak." "Hmm, it's in front of me because someone killed an animal." "That animal evolved to that form on this planet." "This planet was formed in the chaos of the early universe." "The early universe came from the big bang." "The big bang came from-- ???? BANG BANG BANG BANG bzzzzzzzzt BANG BANG BANG bzrttrr .... NO SHUT UP, SHUT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MONSTER MOUTH

This is the greatest adventure anyone could have hoped to be a part of and it just gets more exciting after you discover DMT, after you discover like-minded people. DMT unlocks the angelic choir in your head, and communities like this let you express it, in any way you want. I could never repay all of you for all the things I have learned and unlearned here, all I can say is thank you. There is no blame in here, no shame. Here nobody is insane. Because let's face it, we're all the same, we're all controlling these biomechanic agents that have sensory input and motoric output, while some mystical processing happens between those. Now, extend out your arm, and realize that you're CONTROLLING a THING and that you can do ANYTHING you WANT with it. Now get to it.

This is so fucking cool.

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

«PREV14151617NEXT