We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you Options

Pandora
#41 Posted : 12/19/2015 4:08:42 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

And another bump, as we had someone in the Welcome area of chat ask about this.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#42 Posted : 2/22/2016 7:40:18 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Bumping this again since I sense some people will get banned from this site if they will not stop talking about getting bark and/or bark vendors.

The Traveler

AcaciaConfusedYah
#43 Posted : 2/23/2016 1:23:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Mimosa-sources-rex running loose in the forum again?
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Doc Buxin
#44 Posted : 2/23/2016 6:29:34 PM

Pay No Mind

Come on people...

How difficult is it to follow the rules of the forum? Confused

Seriously... Wut?
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

oversoul1919
#45 Posted : 2/23/2016 7:30:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

People just like to be spoon fed. It's a nasty habit. :/

TGO
#46 Posted : 3/2/2017 11:55:29 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

It has been over a year since the last bump of this thread so it seems like an appropriate time to bump it once again. Bump.

Surprised
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

#47 Posted : 9/22/2021 4:58:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Bump

PedroSanchez
#48 Posted : 9/22/2021 10:11:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

we can make MHRB sauce??? how?? i want to put this on my fries! Big grin

Jahvisions
#49 Posted : 8/15/2023 1:59:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sad to read this.

Slowly basic human rights are being taken away little by little. Right wing politicians throws us back 50-60 years or longer. With what justification.

First powdered bark was illegal, then dried bark pieces. The forbid the the whole plant.

Does any human has the authority to ban Gods creation, or nature whatever you want to call it? It's just wickedness.

This is going way to far.

I if I do want to do an extraction idoors voor personal use. It's my private thing and no government should be allowed what I do indoors (except if I hurt other people).

And if I am maybe allowed still can ask some questions? Sorry If I dilute the topic, maybe it should be cut and be moved to another places?

(And I don't like to be spoon-fed, sound kind of degrading). Sorry I used to read every thread on every forum 20-8 years ago, but since I work at least 60 hours a week and I have a son, I don't have time to read every topic searching for clues).

- My last cactus extraction (first extraction from own plants failed), STB which is mainly based or improved by Litmus. din't get anything but I think I had about 100g/in 2L? left, just thought it was a large overshoot (maybe I am wrong) and the PH also reached 13 or 14 (didn't make notes).
- The are grown from seeds from (what I think is/was a reliable source, I also got them through a friend). So or I just didn't use enough NaOH or my cacti, (different species, one bridgesii, and the rest peruvian, or some hybrid) or they don't contain little to no mescaline.
- Any Thoughts?
- Another problem: don't know, what you buy if they are any good (think it was already a subject in another topic, ..succulents..or TLC...).
- I am planning to trying methods the increase the alkaloids, didn't really duck in to it. Read something in a old book about injecting dopamine, don't think that's a real option (maybe L-dopa or thyramine is achievable, also making a micro-nutrient solutuion. I read somewhere else about DMSO?!)
- I am going to try some info. Maybe here?
- Also couldn't find the Nook.org? Yes eventually, they are the biggest cacti experts I believe? There is a lot of good info here too, but on cacti they are/where an authority. There was like a new site(where my old account didn't work) and an archive(where my account did work, which I first find via nook.org and later differently?
- Don't know what's that about? Are the changed or closed, that would be a terrible loss of information. Hope it is mirrored or else I and I advise everyone to save as much as possible (for some parts like chemistry in ionic virtual laboratory, you need an account)
- Luckily I still have enough stock of nn-DMT and Mescaline left. For Cacti I do have a well known and good source (as long as it reamins legal).
- Either way, growing or buying, mescaline is not cheap (or you must have a lot off patience).

Back on the root bark, which it's seems I have to buy whole plants or grow my own in the future (don't know if the climate is good here in Amsterdam to get any alkoloids?). Else I need to take a plain to Brazil I guess?
- But without jokes: if I remember the purple bark was consistantly better then brown/orange?
- I thought that somewhere between 0,5-1,0% was pretty reasonable?

Pandora
#50 Posted : 8/16/2023 2:57:06 PM

Got Naloxone?

Related to the above - this other thread is particularly relevant:

The Illusion of Free Speech
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

a1pha
#51 Posted : 8/16/2023 9:58:07 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

They don't have "Smart Shops" in Amsterdamn, Jahvisions? Powdered bark is sold openly here in the Bay Area, CA.

SB 58 recently passed the California State Senate earlier this year as well. Still needs a signature from the Governor but seems to be on track for decriminalization of DMT, Ibogaine, mushrooms, mescaline... To me this is progress in the right direction, not throwing us back 50-60 years.

Quote:
SACRAMENTO – The Assembly’s Public Safety Committee passed Senator Scott Wiener’s (D-San Francisco) Senate Bill 58, which decriminalizes possession and use of a set of naturally occurring psychedelics, including psilocybin, psilocyn, Dimethyltryptamine (“DMT”), mescaline (excluding peyote), and ibogaine. The bill passed 5-2 and heads next to the Assembly Health Committee.

This legislation follows similar, successful local efforts to decriminalize these substances in Washington, D.C., Oakland, San Francisco, and Santa Cruz, as well as successful Oregon and Colorado ballot measures. In 2021, Senator Wiener’s psychedelics decriminalization legislation, SB 519, passed the Senate. It passed two Assembly Committees but then stalled in the Assembly Appropriations Committee.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Pandora
#52 Posted : 8/16/2023 10:43:25 PM

Got Naloxone?

a1pha wrote:
They don't have "Smart Shops" in Amsterdamn, Jahvisions? Powdered bark is sold openly here in the Bay Area, CA.

SB 58 recently passed the California State Senate earlier this year as well. Still needs a signature from the Governor but seems to be on track for decriminalization of DMT, Ibogaine, mushrooms, mescaline... To me this is progress in the right direction, not throwing us back 50-60 years.

Quote:
SACRAMENTO – The Assembly’s Public Safety Committee passed Senator Scott Wiener’s (D-San Francisco) Senate Bill 58, which decriminalizes possession and use of a set of naturally occurring psychedelics, including psilocybin, psilocyn, Dimethyltryptamine (“DMT”), mescaline (excluding peyote), and ibogaine. The bill passed 5-2 and heads next to the Assembly Health Committee.

This legislation follows similar, successful local efforts to decriminalize these substances in Washington, D.C., Oakland, San Francisco, and Santa Cruz, as well as successful Oregon and Colorado ballot measures. In 2021, Senator Wiener’s psychedelics decriminalization legislation, SB 519, passed the Senate. It passed two Assembly Committees but then stalled in the Assembly Appropriations Committee.

Great to see you still here a1pha. I like you have been following the story that might mean the most illegal thing I have will be naphtha

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Jahvisions
#53 Posted : 8/17/2023 1:47:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Pandora,

THX for your reply. (and sorry to go a bit off-topic maybe)

The topic you refer to relevant for a part but not my main point (or i've read it wrongly)

My main point is not freedom of speech that eveybody can say everything. My point is 1. natural plants are being made illegal (again) and 2. there seems a growing control to interfere with people's privacy and private lifes which are basic human rights.

->> But reading a1pha's post it's good to read there is also progress in the right direction!
REDACTED BY MOD: NO SOURCING TALK

BACK ON TOPIC:

- IS THERE ANY RELIABLE WAY TO RECOGNIZE QUALITY? LIKE I SAID OR THOUGHT: PURPLE > RED/ORANGE > BROWN
- SOMEPONE I KNOW SAYS THAT MEXICO IS BETTER THEN BRAZIL (DON'T THINK THAT IS ALWAYS NECESSARILY THE CASE?) EDITED BY MOD
- SINCE THE CLIMATE HERE ISN'T GOOD I THINK TO GET QUALITY OR EVEN KEEP IT ALIVE, YOU SHOULD GROW IN A GREENHOUSE I GUESS?

downwardsfromzero
#54 Posted : 8/17/2023 1:14:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Nice to see you dropping by, a1pha!

Good, too, that this thread has been bumped again; hopefully newcomers will read the OP before veering into off-topic rants as well.

Remember to check the forum index to familiarise yourselves with the structure of the forum and to help ensure that your questions get the attention they deserve. One way this can be acheived is by checking whether the question has been asked before. To that end, I would point Jahvisions in the direction of the Cacti subforum for a good read. Any further questions from new members would be best asked in the welcome area.

And MHRB is far from being the only source plant, almost the entirety of this forum is dedicated to answering that question - "DMT is everywhere". You just have to do your homework (since you don't like being spoon-fed). Todays homework is an essay on the subject of Phalaris and other arundinaceous plants. Tomorrow's will be about acacias.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

plumsmooth
#55 Posted : 12/12/2023 2:29:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So where is the 'best' place i.e. reddit -- to get vendor reviews etc... discussion of sources?

downwardsfromzero
#56 Posted : 12/12/2023 10:47:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Ahum,
The Traveler wrote:
Hi all DMT-Nexus members.

As we all know, the situation with MHRB is slowly turning from the light gray area into the dark gray area where law enforcement is cracking down on suppliers of MHRB.

Due to this we already started these two thread:

New subforum for suppliers of live plants and seeds

This thread is about the fact that the old suppliers subforum is gone now and that we will put the focus on sustainably growing the entheogens yourself.

[RULES] for the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum

This thread explains the rules for the new subforum.

As you can read in the rules thread there can be no talk anymore about sourcing, selling, buying, acquiring, pricing, trading or smuggling entheogens that are not live plants or seeds. This also includes MHRB, so please understand that we have to move away from talking about sourcing MHRB!

Anyone who is interested in MHRB (or any other 'ready-to-go' entheogens) can use Google or any other search engine to seek for their beloved bark, there will be no more talk allowed about sourcing MHRB on the DMT-Nexus.

What you are allowed to do however changed and increased a bit due to the following:

* Talk about suppliers of live plants and/or seeds can be done in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum.

* Talk of other legal non-entheogen material can be done now in the rest of the forum. I am talking here about legal things like glassware, solvents (naphtha, d-limonene, IPA, etc), pipes, etc.

Currently we are researching quite a few plants that you can grow sustainably at your own home without too much hassle. If this all works out you will have a lifetime supply without the high costs so that will be a win-win situation for all.

I hope you will all understand this move and that you will join us by growing your own entheogens!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=402168#post402168

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV123