We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
feeling "energy" Options

Jumiem
#1 Posted : 8/1/2009 10:27:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure most people in some way can relate to feeling "vibrations" or "energy" swell up in them while in a psychedelic Tryptamine state. It seems like allot of people are under the impression/belief that those sensations are the result of something new happening, that wasn't happening prior to take-off, some energies suddenly entering the body.

If you lay down and stay completely still for long enough then you can start to feel some really similar electrical sensations that make me feel like my nerve endings are going to sleep on skin surfaces allowing for deeper nervous system awareness...or something like that.

What do you nexus people think?
I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/1/2009 1:10:12 PM

After about 10 minutes of stretching // yoga I begin to feel an almost magnetic radiation from my palms as everything slowly becomes more sensitive.
The hands are amazing things. Sometimes I see them as these gears, and when I get them moving I get a lot of stagnant energy out.
For instance, playing an instrument like the drum or guitar and flowing // improvising my heart out has been one of the most beneficial recalibrating tools besides le spice. In fact, when I don't do some sort of flowing exercise I feel really anxious and odd.

I used to go and dance a lot @ outdoor festivals and would be able to play with the music after an hour or two of dancing with my hands. Hard to explain to a sober human. Feel every frequency from lows to hi's.

I love spice because it seemingly allows some other octaves of vibrations to be sensed. The sounds that we make there are beyond incredible.

mattimus
#3 Posted : 8/4/2009 1:51:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These feelings are just your chakras vibrating as your body enters a trance state. There a plenty of ways to access it, even sober!
Meditation, i.e. yoga, etc. You are able to feel these vibrations because your mind is still in an active state while your body is in this trance state.
It is the basis for an out of body experience.

http://www.spiritual.com.au/astral.html
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.