We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT
..Enough GOO questions! read this.. Options

Entheogenerator
#121 Posted : 2/19/2014 12:40:16 AM

Homo discens

WhereEaglesDare wrote:
Myself and a friend tried some and it is very active, no harshness or hot burning sensation so as far as I can tell, if there is anything bad in their it is very minute.

EDIT: I do plan on re-xing as well but just waiting for another batch in the freezer. For re-x is it 50ml nps for every gram of spice?

Depends on the NPS, but for heptane 20-30mL is plenty if it is hot enough. Haven't used VM&P naphtha for a re-x but I believe it is about the same. Your best bet would be to heat up more than you need to near-boiling temperatures, and just add it with a dropper until all the DMT dissolves.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

U gO
#122 Posted : 12/17/2014 10:50:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I obtained xtals just on the first extraction attempt from ACRB and yesterday in the last one....
From the second to ystday i everytime obtained goo...

What i learned:
I will never use a turkey baster more,it's plastic. On the first extraction it was translucent, but the day after the extraction it was cloudy, it means that it reacts with the basic soup or with the naphta imho.
I started to use a 50ml glass siringe with clear white xtals resulting.
I think already that a good defatting after the pulls is highly recommended, because i saw that after you add the DMT-Rich NPS to the acidic water for defating it got a goo-like goldish color.
A good pre evaporation until cloudy it's a must!

I have a question: i have some stored exane that if i blow over it it become cloudy, it means that there is some dmt inside?
Still growing and evolving, trying too feel good with myself before attempting to feel good with others
following the way of love.
Smoke weed is not addictive, Grow it is.

thesoi6
#123 Posted : 12/18/2014 5:34:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So i did now several extraction from an Acacia confusia and had a lot of transparent goo and hope it is all "nmt" Smile

i especially cared about the pulls and know that there where no dirty lye in it i cleaned them all out the stains..

on the left was my last extraction which i made from the 3 pull and small yellow crystals formed in the dish which when i scraped together and it came out this yellow crystals..and a little bit of goo orange=yellow soup..

on the right is goo which i let dry out and scraped together, only goo was in the dish at the beginning (clear) then after a week it dry out and formed some long ratio thin crystals...

what do you think...good goo or to rethink about?

Aethereal
#124 Posted : 2/10/2015 7:44:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uhm, imagine following highly hypothetical scenario:

One puts fifty grams of dried and crushed chaliponga leaves into a pot and just pours enough IPA over it so it gets all well dunked.
One one heats this up to exactly 80°C and slowly "cooks" away the IPA, while stirring that mix.
And just before the last bit of IPA is gone, the heat is turned off and the rest is taken by simply letting it evaporate without further heating...

Now one might have this green goo stuff.

And now one realizes, that one doesn't know what to begin with said green stuff^^

What would one do with this green stuff to get a nice journey, if it is possible, without further refining it?

So my bed becomes a launchpad for a rocketship called mind, which is fueled with DMT and it's course is set to eternal infinity of everything?

I am most intrigued... (tbc)

OneStepBeyond
#125 Posted : 2/11/2015 12:24:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aethereal wrote:

One puts fifty grams of dried and crushed chaliponga leaves into a pot and just pours enough IPA over it so it gets all well dunked.
One one heats this up to exactly 80°C and slowly "cooks" away the IPA, while stirring that mix.
And just before the last bit of IPA is gone, the heat is turned off and the rest is taken by simply letting it evaporate without further heating...

Now one might have this green goo stuff.

And now one realizes, that one doesn't know what to begin with said green stuff^^

What would one do with this green stuff to get a nice journey, if it is possible, without further refining it?

The resulting stuff wouldn't be freebased so it wouldn't vaporize like the other goo shown here. There would also be a lot of other stuff in there like chloroform and who knows what else. It would probably not be great for smoking but a hypothetical person could always give it a try once all the alcohol was definitely gone. This is basically how you make crude "hash" oil. If it doesn't work out, you could still probably get the DMT out of the goo.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away.

pitubo
#126 Posted : 2/11/2015 1:28:49 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Aethereal wrote:

[snip description of process]
It might be more practical to separate the leaves from the extract before reducing the extract. Otherwise, you'll be depositing a lot of the concentrate back onto the leaves. That defeats the purpose of making an extract.

Aethereal wrote:

Maybe. Maybe not. In any case there's so many other plant compounds in the extract that it is hard to say what amount to use for an active dose.

Why don't you stick with one of the published and tried-and-true extraction teks first? You should learn to understand the principles underlying an extraction before reinventing a new one. Take your leaves and extract together and use them in one of the teks that fits your preferences. Look on the forum and the wiki for the teks.

pitubo
#127 Posted : 2/11/2015 1:29:32 AM

OneStepBeyond wrote:
The resulting stuff wouldn't be freebased so it wouldn't vaporize like the other goo shown here. There would also be a lot of other stuff in there like chloroform and who knows what else

You probably misspelled "chlorophyll" (the green stuff of plants) as "chloroform" (a chlorinated organic solvent).

Stuff doesn't need to be a freebase to be vaporizable. Many stuffs that are not an alkaloid in freebase form can still be vaporized. For example chloroform (don't inhale vapors though). Other stuff may not vaporize, but may instead decompose into other stuff made of smaller bits. For example chloophyll. When pyrolyzed it turns into tarry crud and acrid smokes.

OneStepBeyond
#128 Posted : 2/11/2015 1:58:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
"chlorophyll" (the green stuff of plants) as "chloroform" (a chlorinated organic solvent).

Oops. Embarrased I do know that. A Freudian slip I guess.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away.

1ce
#129 Posted : 2/11/2015 2:02:32 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

pitubo wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
The resulting stuff wouldn't be freebased so it wouldn't vaporize like the other goo shown here. There would also be a lot of other stuff in there like chloroform and who knows what else

You probably misspelled "chlorophyll" (the green stuff of plants) as "chloroform" (a chlorinated organic solvent).

Stuff doesn't need to be a freebase to be vaporizable. Many stuffs that are not an alkaloid in freebase form can still be vaporized. For example chloroform (don't inhale vapors though). Other stuff may not vaporize, but may instead decompose into other stuff made of smaller bits. For example chloophyll. When pyrolyzed it turns into tarry crud and acrid smokes.

Decomposed chloroform will more than likely kill you Pleased

pitubo
#130 Posted : 2/11/2015 2:37:49 AM

1ce wrote:
Decomposed chloroform will more than likely kill you Pleased

Indeed. Don't chew on a bar of sodium metal while drinking chloroform. That's dangerous. Big grin

Aethereal
#131 Posted : 2/11/2015 5:14:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, thanks for all your advice Smile
Very helpful Smile

I created this "scenario" just for the case one doesn't have immediate access to all needed "simple tek" ingredients, but a quite infinite and almost free access to IPA.
Ah, and the scenario of course contained a part, where the plant material is removed and everything filtered several times, but I didn't write it down.

OK, someone might do "that tek with baking soda, vinegar, plant oil and IPA" the next time, when one has available all the ingredients...

And one is not that unfond of having "impurities", since just cooking up everything in water will pull as well more than just the fairy dust.
And I'm aware that IPA washes out far more contents than simply hot water.

If the "taste" is somewhere in the vicinity of ayahuasca, well, should be OK, is not that great, but one has a sturdy stomach and an iron tongue Pleased

OK, cool so far Smile
Can one mix it up with some tobakko and just burn it the good old glass bong way, or should one build a vaporizer? I think gobbling it down without a MAOI would be futile?
So my bed becomes a launchpad for a rocketship called mind, which is fueled with DMT and it's course is set to eternal infinity of everything?

I am most intrigued... (tbc)

mr.DiMiTri
#132 Posted : 2/22/2015 11:34:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hola men good travel at allThumbs up
I've extarcted from acacia(I've follwed The "cybs extract tek"on this site)And The result is a dark yellow goo(with some xstal on It);I've smoked It yesterday:The effect isn't Very psichedelic (I've tasted It Very Little and I hadn't a lot of visions)But it's Very Very introspectiveCool
how Can I share an Image of its To show Your and have some advice? (It was My First extraction)
Thanks At all
mr.DiMiTri attached the following image(s):
20150221_175029.jpg (1,590kb) downloaded 510 time(s).

xa
#133 Posted : 2/26/2015 9:06:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, i'm new member and new to extract and smoke dmt, my first try (acrb) i follow the step to get crystal but was frustating, slow and time/naphta consuming...so i end up with some crystal and some more goo, i like the goo, it's more simple evaporate the nafta and stop....maybe if i became more expert i can try the crystall...

But i find very difficult to scrape off this thing, i don't like to use some leaf for it so, i read that i can redissolve in solvent (can be ok acetone ?) and put in a container, but i can freeze the goo and scrape of when frozed ? will became more solid ?

Thanks, this confirmation of the goo make me happy, it's a lot more easy for me and a lot more organic thing.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

xa
#134 Posted : 2/26/2015 9:21:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And, what tek can be the best for getting goo (no crystall) and extract most of possible from acrb ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

sham
#135 Posted : 1/14/2016 4:20:10 AM

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Jiddu Krishnamurti

Thanks for the clarification Nen.

I'm a new member. I did my 1st extraction using the Cyb/Earthwalker tek. I was really quite proud as I had never attempted any type of extraction before.

When I shared the result I wanted to title my post as a confirmation/verification of the newbie friendly aspect of the tek. However I was unsure of the quality of my extraction and instead posted an enquiry about wax or goo. I have just retitled my post, as I'm now confident that my extraction was a success.

Peace.

[color=red]Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness. To whatever degree any one of us can bring back a small piece of the picture and contribute it to the building of the new paradigm, then we participate in the redemption of the human spirit.
[/color]
TMK

KillaNoodles
#136 Posted : 1/14/2016 5:06:05 AM

Stand Up For It

---
Disclaimer: All posts are to be considered fictitious. Author of account-posts is "Role Playing".

concombres
#137 Posted : 1/14/2016 1:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KillaNoodles wrote:
Not all goos are created equal, though.
I had 40mg of goo yield only a level 1 experience.
Talk about low in DMT. Plant fats. Damn you ACRB!

Weak goo is just as good as potent goo if you have harmalas.

Make enhanced leaf with your goo. You may want to make it a bit weaker than 1:1 dmt:herb ratio.

Dose oral harmalas & start with a very LOW dose of enhanced leaf once the harmalas have kicked in.

Oral harmalas have a way of turning what was a mild vaped dose of DMT/NMT into a harrowing hour+ long journey.

This can really stretch your supply of DMT out if done correctly.

Seeker111
#138 Posted : 2/10/2016 4:33:39 PM

it all fits so right, when i fade into the night....

i have not attempted any re-x on my red goo since it has been awesome. i have the most indescribable OEVs and CEVs with it. Have a good 2kg of this acrb and dont think i am missing a thing. i think people are missing out by working to refine excessively when i would challenge anyone on here to hit my loaded lightbulb n straw more than twice...BOOMShocked

BringsUsTogether
#139 Posted : 2/19/2016 4:22:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KillaNoodles wrote:
Not all goos are created equal, though.
I had 40mg of goo yield only a level 1 experience.
Talk about low in DMT. Plant fats. Damn you ACRB!

It's worth pointing out that while by mass, goo is less potent than crystals, but by volume, goo can be far more potent than crystals. I would recommend against just eyeballing goo and smoalking it.

time and space
#140 Posted : 3/27/2016 7:41:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

mrdandman wrote:
One of my friends has an oil rig for smoking herbal oils, which he DABS into his oil rig. I am reading up on acacia extractions, which commonly result in goo, and I was wondering if the oil rig and vaporization of the goo would be an effective form of administrations? Any comments?

it the best way to smoke the spice one hitter quitter

«PREV56789NEXT