We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro. & My First Experience with Salvia Options

DOS
#1 Posted : 7/31/2009 6:54:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, All. I'm new here. First Post. I have two ambitions: One, to expand my consciousness through exploration of other dimensions via psychedelics, and Two, to create art, all the while being surrounded by like-minded individuals which is why I'm here.

My first experience hooked me. I lit up some 5X in a pipe, and with the exhale of the second toke came a moist, electric feeling that permeated my whole body. An incredible high took hold like I had just smoked way too much weed. The room spun counterclockwise intensely like I had just spun way too fast in a chair at age 7, only everything was sliced into thin cross-sections. The colors changed to plastic pastel colors, wet, and glistening like frog skin. A powerful, gravitational force pulled my melting limbs, and I let it take me. A loud insect noise like a cicada increased in volume to a deafening level and then... blackout.

I opened my eyes, and could not move. Contained in a hexagon, my eyes scanned the serene surroundings above me and surrounding... A dark, infinite expanse. I was part of a very thin fabric; a liquid surface that was the ground in this dimension. A presence made itself known. I called out, "is anyone there?" A giant, humanoid walked toward me and stopped. Towering above he looked down at me, the size of an insect between his feet."Yes, I am here," he spoke calmly. His appearance was that of a blurred shadow. I felt safe, and connected to the infinite. I became aware of what I was; a mass of conscious energy. Time did not exist.

In the distance appeared a normal looking person. His appearance was captivating. I said to myself,"I wonder what it would be like to be human?" The thought persisted and time became apparent. Then a rather plain and vaguely familiar object appeared. I Reached out to grab it and saw that I had a hand, and an arm! I was shocked. "Wait, am I human? Am I human?!" Suddenly I became aware that my breathing, and heart-rate were racing as if I were at the climax of a sprint. A spinning vortex swallowed me with a deafening hum, and spat me out into my spiraling room with great violence. Sections of things were again spinning counter-clockwise and it strained my eyes and mind to try and focus on anything. My heartbeat racing, I shouted in spurts repeatedly, "Oh Shit! Oh shit!"

My internal compass was readjusting; things slowed down and solidified.The gravity of that other dimension released me. Something felt strange on my head. I realized I was again sitting in my bed, but with my head against the wall on the left of me. I tapped the wall with my head to make sure it was real. The sitter, my brother, asked me from across the room,"are you alright? You know you said 'Oh Shit!' like a hundred times?"
"Really?" I laughed. I then wondered outside to the grassy hill of my backyard. Colors saturated, sounds amplified, touch was incredible. I walked down barefoot to say hello to my San Pedro, even the rocks digging into the soles of my feet felt wonderful. I basked in the euphoric afterglow for sometime that day.
---END OF FIRST TRIP---

A week went by of meditating on what had happened to me. I listened to the audio recording of what I described immediately after the journey and felt a need for some answers. I knew what I became, but I felt a need to rationalize a couple things. I asked myself why was I stationary in that dimension? The answer came to me suddenly. I absorbed some of this wondrous plants consciousness, and it took control. As a result I became stationary LIKE A PLANT. Second, skyward/up was not the same in that other dimension. Laying down in bed on my back the ceiling is skyward, but skyward shifts during The transition to the direction when you lay on your left side looking parallel to the bed. Third, I wondered why was I within a hexagon? I couldn't understand why my subconscious would arbitrarily decide to put me in this polygon. Well I googled, hexagon...apparently a hexagon is the most stable structure on the molecular level. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I stumbled upon something incredible that solidified the reality of my experience. I image searched Hexagon on Google and stumbled upon something that I never even heard of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzL194jiTyY
http://www.nasa.gov/miss...ia/cassini-20070327.html

My first experience was the most powerful, overwhelming, and profound thing that has ever happened to me. I've smoked Salvia 9 times since then, and the experiences have varied largely in many ways, but at the same time containing similarities. Two other trips compared with the first on a level of profoundness but that would make my post even more exhausting. I will follow Salvia forever.

Any thoughts? Does anyone relate to what I experienced?

Cheers,

-Jay
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 7/31/2009 4:40:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I can definatily relate...but who knows what it's all about..salvia is sooo strange!..was the human you saw yourself?? I have that happen to me once.. I broke through into outer space, and there was this wizard there with me, showing me a portal that led to countless other realiies..we spoke telepathically and he motioned to me to turn around and I say the outline of a human, like a human shaped doorway back to our reality..I could see my friend though it and everything..and when I stepped into it, I fit in like a key or something and snapped through it right back into myself..like as if my body is some sort of device I connect to from the front of my body, to operate in this realm, and when I smoke salvia, I exit out of this device backwards..out the back of my head..like my body is some sort of template..weird.
Long live the unwoke.

DOS
#3 Posted : 7/31/2009 5:59:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, who knows...no one can bring closure to the infinite. I'm not sure if the human I saw was myself. That would make sense though because the human (male) is what caused me to remember that I was human. What I find amazing is that I forgot completely who I was...me, my life experiences, memory of earthly existence...all erased. It was shocking physically and psychologically, but since then I have grown accustomed to such radical transformation. I handle it mentally and physically like liquid, calm and dynamic. I listened to the audio recording of my trip, and I was breathing as if running full speed, which is not dangerous with me because I'm a very athletic runner. My brother said I was laying down but my upper back and head never touched the bed I was laying on for 6 minutes. My abs were sore!
I've experienced the same thing exiting and entering my body!

Space
#4 Posted : 7/31/2009 10:36:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, it's nice to have another one who's passionate about salvia.
Hope to hear more of your experiences on here, the salvia section of this forum doesn't get enough attention.

DOS
#5 Posted : 8/2/2009 5:35:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome, Space. I'm brainstorming a Salvia painting right now...should have it done in a couple weeks. I'll post when I'm done.

PsilocybeChild
#6 Posted : 8/2/2009 6:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome post man. Very happy really interesting and beautiful report.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

DOS
#7 Posted : 8/3/2009 11:07:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Psilocybechild. I enjoy putting experiences into words.