We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hola Amigos! Greetings from México. Options

mexico-magico
#1 Posted : 2/11/2016 2:51:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first contact with the spice was in 2012 and it was totally love at first sight.
After two deep inhalations everything around me was full of this golden and rainbow like patterns changing and moving in every possible direction, as I closed my eyes and lay down in the grass I started to feel as it all was a deja vu. I was amazed of how familiar that sensation was feeling. At the same time a pleasant warm sensation running all over my body. Beautiful, quiet, loving arms hugging and comforting me. An almost overwhealming feeling that something of uttermost importance was happening and that somehow I was the key piece of it all. Then I saw this magnificent palace or temple in which interior a multitude of beings were waiting for me. I felt so honored of being accepted among them that I just started to cry tears of blissful happiness. The whole place was built of clear, vibrant crystal full of arabesque mandalic details, gigantic columns covered with jewels of all shapes and colors. Suddenly I am covered in the most bright light I`ve ever experienced, more and more intense and shiny until there was nothing but that light. I lost track of time and space and just melted with it.
Life changing of course.
Four years later I find myself as amazed and thankful as the first time after all the wonderful teachings and gifts that this medicine has brought to me. Even a couple of terrorific hyper slaps have proven to be a perfect tool of growth.
All of this time I got the spice from an american friend of mine who used to visit my city twice a year ( No discution on prices right? But let me tell you it was not cheap at all ) but the last year he didn`t visit us. So I decided it is time to learn how to extract this wonderful medicine for my own personal use.
I`m reading the extraction teks, the FAQ and many of the very interesting posts to acquire the knowledge needed. My knowledge of chemistry is very very basic. I'm sure I can learn quickly, but all I know is what I was taught in high school so I`ll appreciate any advice given to a beginner like me.
Thanks in advance.

Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl
Tepezcohuitl Hueypatli moyolotatzin

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Desterrado
#2 Posted : 2/13/2016 1:21:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Im glad to find people of my own culture gather here by the same thing as our ancestors. Psychedelics
BIENVENIDO
Desterrado attached the following image(s):
Statue_of_Xochipilli_(From_the_National_Museum_of_Anthropology,_Mexico_City).jpg (18kb) downloaded 156 time(s).

Chan
#3 Posted : 2/13/2016 2:15:11 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Bienvenido y gracias por todo!

Conoce salvia, o Luis Pérez...?!

“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

mexico-magico
#4 Posted : 2/16/2016 8:57:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

salutes to everybody
Yes Desterrado It is very pleasant to see la raza around, I feel really proud of our ancestors heritage and enjoy sacred medicines as well as temazcalli and aztec dance.
Chan that is a very rare record from the 80´s. Great music really. Sincronicity or just coincidence? One of the first tlapitzalli (ancient 3 holes flute) I ever learn was "en el ombligo de la luna" the opening song of that record. About salvia I took it a couple of times but only in extracts never in the traditional mazatec ceremony.

Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl

Chan
#5 Posted : 2/16/2016 11:40:19 PM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Hey Magico

It's an amazing record, and as soon as I saw your username, I remembered the sub-title...so any synchronicity is down to you Wink

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here, so welcome again, and enjoy...
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

Yumi
#6 Posted : 2/16/2016 11:48:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hola amigo! Welcome to the nexus.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

Yumi
#7 Posted : 2/16/2016 11:49:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hola amigo! Welcome to the nexus.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

mexico-magico
#8 Posted : 2/19/2016 3:48:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings

Hey everybody I`m very concerned about my cat. He`s been reading the extraction tek`s and the FAQ section over and over trying to figure up what is the best technique to perform. Quite an obsession. Now it seems like he`s goin to try a STB first attemp because of the 500gr bag of NaOh and the 1000 ml botlle of hexane he`s got. Rigth now he`s smoking a joint, eating chips and taking notes. Tomorrow he`ll be buying a scale and some glass. How can I help him?Confused

Edited by Moderator
mexico-magico attached the following image(s):
IMG_20160128_160821.jpg (740kb) downloaded 108 time(s).
Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl

brilliantlydim
#9 Posted : 2/19/2016 4:47:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What plant are you working with?

If you don't mind me asking, what part of mexico do you reside?

mexico-magico
#10 Posted : 2/19/2016 7:39:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody
ehud I´m using good old Mimosa Hostilis root bark from Chiapas. I`m living in Jalisco. And I`ll love to find a local containing plant source. So any advise will be great. My zone is full of forest so it won´t be a surprise to realize that some of the surrounding species could be a suitable alkaloid containing plant source.
Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl

brilliantlydim
#11 Posted : 2/20/2016 1:33:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mexico-magico wrote:
Hi everybody
ehud I´m using good old Mimosa Hostilis root bark from Chiapas. I`m living in Jalisco. And I`ll love to find a local containing plant source. So any advise will be great. My zone is full of forest so it won´t be a surprise to realize that some of the surrounding species could be a suitable alkaloid containing plant source.

I guess I won't be able to help you out in either regard. If I am ever heading to your area, I'll give you a buzz.

mexico-magico
#12 Posted : 2/20/2016 7:34:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi amigos
Ehud are you living in México city?

Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl

Desterrado
#13 Posted : 3/4/2016 11:45:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It looks like we are breathing the same air my friend.

Spaced Out 2
#14 Posted : 3/5/2016 7:31:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend

Cybs tek is a good one to start with.

Enjoy everything the community has to offer.

Safe and happy journeys friendThumbs up

Peace
SO2

Ima Monkey
#15 Posted : 3/9/2016 12:24:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hola! Sounds like you have a great attitude, and a cultural reference for psychedelic use. I'm a beginner too, but I can say that you don't need a great deal of knowledge of chemistry to be successful. Just take your time, understand the process beforehand, have your supplies ready, etc, and follow the recipe carefully.
I don't think anyone can tell you the "best tek", but there are many recommendations for Cyb's Hybrid ATB Salt Tek. I used it for my second attempt, It worked out just fine. Next time, I think I will try his MAX ION tek. Here in el Norte, we can get Acacia Confusa, which does not give as good a yield as the Mimosa bark you have, so you're lucky in that regard. Buena suerte Cool

atitlanlabs
#16 Posted : 3/17/2016 2:11:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Bienvenido

brilliantlydim
#17 Posted : 3/17/2016 9:21:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mexico-magico wrote:
Hi amigos
Ehud are you living in México city?

Sorry for the late reply. No, I was just visiting Mexico. Beautiful country.

MeecroHyperion
#18 Posted : 3/19/2016 4:44:09 PM

meecro

Hi magico, wow sounds like you really hit the jackpot! 'Gratz!!

Any advice would you give to someone trying to replicate your positive experience? I'm hoping respect, sincerity and calm acceptance will shield me from the worst hyperspatial destinations, because some of them sound almost impossibly traumatic. Looking to steer the ship around as many shoals as possible Smile
"And the dancers were deemed insane by those who could not hear the music" ~ Friederich Nietsche | meecro's intro

null24
#19 Posted : 3/19/2016 5:07:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hola!

Up here in Oregon the winters get pretty dark and after 20 of them I've decided to winter next year in your beautiful- and warm- country.

I am not sure where yet, but most likely NW coastal area. As time gets closer, I'll be asking for advice and would love to hear from locals.

Bienvenidos a nexus!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*