We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Giving a presentation at the Exploring Psychedelics conference... Options

null24
#1 Posted : 2/12/2016 12:23:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I've been granted the opportunity to give a presentation on "self healing PTSD and depression through entheogens", on April 7 at the "Exploring Psychedelics" conference held in Ashland Oregon during April 7-9/16.

I'm very grateful and excited, this is the closing of a loop in a spiral that began several years ago.ill present some of what I intend to say here soon to get some feedback from y'all beforehand

Entry is free, and there will be many speakers presenting. Come up and say "high" if you happen to be there.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 2/12/2016 5:46:45 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Right on, Null! What a wonderful opportunity to spread pertinent and useful information. Wishing you all the best when the time comes, man.

Cool
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Praxis.
#3 Posted : 2/12/2016 7:09:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations, null! Thumbs up

That's such an important topic, like Grateful said I think this sounds like a great opportunity to get critical information out into the world. Best of luck to you, and I'm excited to see what you plan on presenting.

There's a small chance I'll be in the PNW around that time, and a slightly smaller chance that I'll be able to make it to Ashland--but if that's the case I would love to come through for your talk.
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

null24
#4 Posted : 2/12/2016 8:14:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thanks, y'all. This community makes it all possible.

Praxis, pm me if you're in the Portland area this summer...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*