We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Need Advice for Detoxing Options

Gone-and-Back
#1 Posted : 2/11/2016 12:53:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Not sure if this is the right spot for this or if health and safety would be more appropriate, but here is my question.

I was smoking Marijuana for about a week, maybe week and a half. I was only taking about 2 hits each day before bed, and stopped smoking roughly a week and a half to two weeks ago due to a job offer. I found out today I got the job, but have to take a drug test before being hired. I decided to take a home test today after finding out, and failed. It was barely a fail, had I diluted it more by drinking more I think it would of passed.

My drug test isn't until tuesday, so I have about a week still to continue clensing. So I am going to continue to flush my system with as much fluids as possible. But I would like to know if there is anything that can help the bodies natural detox process, such as certain foods or juices, or even suppliments.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Spaced Out 2
#2 Posted : 2/11/2016 1:27:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know about all them detox drinks, but what I did in the past was drink plenty of fluids and go to the store and get a bottle of Niacin, it has to be the flushing kind, and 2-3 pills in the morning with tons of water. This always worked for me.

This stuff will light you up so be prepared to hear your heart beat in your ear, reddening of the skin (like a sunburn), makes you feel hot and after that goes away possibly itching, I wanted to rake my skin off kind of itch.

I did this for 3 days prior to the test and passed. You have time which is a good thing. Eat a B vitamin complex before going in, because I had to do mine over because my pee was too clear. So I ate a B vitamin complex on my ride in and it was fluorescent yellow by the time I did my test and I was good then.

All depends on what you want to do, chance it and just keep drinking plenty of water or take something that will flush you for sure, I guarantee you will feel it. Make sure to read label first though.

Anyway that's my method, haven't had to do that in a very long time, thank goodness, my last test was a hair sample!

Good luck

Spaced Out 2
#3 Posted : 2/11/2016 2:27:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here you go.
Spaced Out 2 attached the following image(s):
20160210_211218.jpg (4,716kb) downloaded 187 time(s).

Gone-and-Back
#4 Posted : 2/11/2016 3:00:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That sounds very uncomfortable, and I have always heard mixed results about niacin, but I believe the people who it didn't work for would take massive doses for the day before and day of the test, instead of normal doses for a extended time.

If no one else mentions other methods, or if other vouch for this, then ill probably give it a try and get some tomorrow.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Spaced Out 2
#5 Posted : 2/11/2016 4:09:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you're right, you can't wait til last minute, smoke the day before and expect it to work miracles. I've always had a little time before hand and is why it probably worked for me. It's only uncomfortable for 45min to an hour.

Chan
#6 Posted : 2/11/2016 6:43:02 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

This is quite old, and I have never tried it, let alone relied on it, but others here might be able to confirm/reject the underlying principles...

It appears to have been written by somebody fairly well qualified, but came without attribution, obv!
Chan attached the following image(s):
Precautions.jpg (344kb) downloaded 165 time(s).
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

Tryptallmine
#7 Posted : 2/11/2016 6:49:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Get out to the gym and mix in a fair bit of cardio with a lot of water to get the sweat going. From memory Canabis/Canabinoids are lipid soluble so getting the heart rate up and metabolism going can't hurt (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I don't smoke pot)

I think one of the main problems is once you get a trace detection that will go of to the lab to have a more definitive result concluded at a much greater resolution than a first line drug sample.

dreamer042
#8 Posted : 2/11/2016 6:56:23 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Purchase synthetic urine and puff tuff. When it comes to employment screens, one should never submit actual bodily fluids, that's gross.

Very happy
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

anne halonium
#9 Posted : 2/11/2016 8:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i detoxified by refusing to work for toxic companies that piss test.
piss bottles are a first omen a company is crappy to work for and cheap.
i get high, if a biz aint down with that, i piss on them.

if ya want this "IT" girl genius,
your gonna have to put up with a cannabis cloud.
or i dont care in the least.

i smoke 2 doobs before interviews and,
matter of fact, any job i take, i demand get high breaks.
( dont even think im kidding)
after all ,whats the point of working if ya cant buy pot and smoke it at work.

i drug tested my present boss, to see if his weed was as good as he says.
i aced the interview naturally..........i always do.

sorry , wave a piss bottle at me, and i want fetish pay.......
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

null24
#10 Posted : 2/11/2016 10:47:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Anne's advice is the solid-est, IMHO.
But if you insist, in the past when I've UAed for jobs, I wasn't observed...
As opposed to probation. Just sayin'Wut?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Gone-and-Back
#11 Posted : 2/11/2016 11:29:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As much as I agree that drug tests are bullshit, it is unfortunately something that is unavoidable here in the United States with our "war on drugs". No matter where you go, even low level drive through workers, have to take at least a pre-employment test. That I'm fine with, as it is unavoidable here, but the companies that do random testing during employment are the ones that are crap.

This company is actually a really good place to work, family owned with good pay, good benifits, and amazing bonus and incentive packages. Not to mention two 2 week periods that they shut down and still pay us. So not all companies who drug test are crap, just the ones who continuously do it after employment (one of the reasons I'm leaving my current employer for this new one).

I'm probably going to try the methods mentioned above and just drink disgusting amounts of water as well. I'll take a home test come Sunday and see where I am at, and if I still fail then I guess I have to go the route of fake urine. My friend actually just got a bus driver job by doing that, so I know it works pretty well. I just would rather not rely on fake urine and be able to do it on my own for my own prides sake.

I just really need this change in jobs.

ArizonaBay
#12 Posted : 2/11/2016 4:25:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Exercise + water. Day of. Drink a lot of water. T-1.5 hrs drink some OJ. This will add to you diluted urine. When you actually take the test do not actually pee into the cup immediately, wait until about midstream. Urine is "dirtiest" at the very beginning. This has worked many many times for two of my friends who work in the nursing field.

anne halonium
#13 Posted : 2/11/2016 6:23:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the irony here is crack smokers and tweekers have few issues with this.
kinda comical, companies refuse pot smokers, and hire the "others".
what idiots.

its like gawd, smoke crack if ya want a good job!

as for probation, i refuse it and demand straight time.
then i carry on like lindsay lohan in jail, and party down .
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

cosmic butterfly
#14 Posted : 2/11/2016 9:50:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if u cant get clean by the day of the test or cant get the fake piss, something that worked for me in the past, took a bag of my drug free friends piss, warmed on car engine for bit right before. probably better you double bag it or get a sealable container as a hole in my bag made me wee myself as i was walking inside Sick explaining to the tester i have overactive bladder. luckily was a little left and passed, than quit the filthy corporation 2 days into it

anon_003
#15 Posted : 2/12/2016 3:39:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^^^^^
DO NOT DO THIS.

If its for a job, they aren't gonna watch you pee. Seriously, just get some fake piss. Make sure you practice the procedure beforehand!
You'll be fine.
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

RAM
#16 Posted : 2/12/2016 4:57:41 AM

Hail the keys!

The fake urine options seem good if you have access and they don't watch you or anything like that. If they do, there is one episode of Entourage where Vince uses a fake penis filled with fake urine as he was being watched, so you could use that as inspiration.

For actual detoxing I would also recommend taking glutathione, which is known for its cleansing properties. Also finding a far infrared sauna to go in would be extremely helpful (for detoxing drugs but also any toxins you might have in you!). Of course full detox treatments require going in the sauna regularly and taking a lot of supplements, but just going in the sauna a few times could help you for this.

Some health food stores will have far infrared saunas, but if you can't find any close ones, hot steam saunas found at many gyms would also work, just not as well.
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

Gone-and-Back
#17 Posted : 2/19/2016 1:05:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I passed the test and got the job. Couldn't be happier.

I drank literally as much fluids as I could stomach. Water and juices. Changed my diet to mostly fruit except for dinner. Did this for a week and took another home test, and it was questionable as to if I passed or not. I know any line at all means a pass, but it was extremely faint. So I decided to take one of those 12 hour detox drinks.

Followed the instructions to a T and passed the test. I don't know if it was due to the drink, or if I was already clean enough as it is. But I figured I'd spend the 35 bucks for a little extra reassurance.

Start the new job on Monday.

null24
#18 Posted : 2/19/2016 2:49:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

anne halonium wrote:

as for probation, i refuse it and demand straight time.
then i carry on like lindsay lohan in jail, and party down .

You got that right.

I'll take my time at once rather than the installment plan.

Oh, and like said above and I'll re state my previous position: EMPLOYMENT SCREENS ARENT OBSERVED. I was in your position once, worried my head off, drank liters of detox crap, hurt my kidneys and then realized I could've used dog pee if I'd wanted since nobody was watching.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Gone-and-Back
#19 Posted : 2/19/2016 3:19:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I realized that when they closed the door and there is no eye hole or anything. Like you said, paranoia. It got the better of me. I could of easily used fake pee.

But either way, I got the job and passed the test.