We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quest of the Perfect Trip Options

anon_101
#1 Posted : 2/10/2016 10:57:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The subject of this post is combining psychedelics.

First, some background to provide intent and understanding.

I've contemplated waiting until after my experience to create this post, but figured by posting now I could snag some useful tips, knowledge, information, shared experiences, recommendations, concerns, ETC ETC.. just overall conversation from anyone and everyone, especially those that have tried something similar, if not the same exact thing, and those that are as curious as I am.

In about 15 days my closest friend is visiting. This same friend introduced me to the mind expanding purposes of psychedelic substances. He has a lot of experience with LSD, and has only tried DMT a couple times without full breakthroughs (he just needs a GVG Smile ). Thanks to the Nexus I've been given the keys to really start this rocket ship of a spiritual journey, and as a result I've gone deeper than he expected. Rightly so..

I believe for a great number of us, these tools open the gates to understanding the deepest parts of ourselves and this existence in it's entirety. Of course they are not to be abused, but explored with great attentiveness. If you're like me and you're completely captivated by the universe(s), and a little sad you can't teleport or take a lightspeed ship to see it for yourself, these tools are not only the best option but they open you to things you never thought possible with incredible healing power for the soul, and also the further realization that the beauty of the universe is right in front of us.

After experience with pure dmt, changa and enhanced leaf I'm searching for a longer duration. I'd like to note that I am curious about ayahuasca, it's just not possible to acquire the material needed in this short period of time.

Without further ado, this is the trip I have planned:

Either Acid or Shrooms (dosage unresolved)

Pharma : 100-200mg of harmala extract ingested, 25-100mg of DMT (in a shot of orange juice Cool )

To boost the trip further as needed, I have 4 grams of changa and 2 grams of enhanced leaf set aside. Pure DMT for vaping will also be set aside as well.

For the setting/environment:
prior meditation.
knowing intent.
living room.
subtle light (himalayan salt lamps)
incense
Music: shpongle, tipper, blackmill, tool, (& your recommendations)

Now, I know this may sound like weak sauce to some professional psychonauts in here, but for me this is moving from the first small step into a pretty giant leap.

Stay tuned for the actual experience, I'll either add to this or create a new post.

I will openly take all medicine recommendations into account for future experiences, but they most likely won't be used for this specific trip due to a time factor.

Thank you for reading! Feel free to chime in about your favorite combinations, etc

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

travsha
#2 Posted : 2/11/2016 2:35:49 AM

Share Love ~

I'm not gonna tell someone else what substances to take... And I think you may have different tastes there then I do anyways.

But I can suggest some good music!

I enjoy this guy Shimshai (these two are recorded live in Ayahuasca ceremony):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylizMw6iw9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DUoi4EUFA

Also my friends band has some of my favorite journey music (they play under a few different names):
www.yaimamusic.com/

cittaflow.bandcamp.com/album/illuminate

Also.... Things can be cool inside - but if there is any nature close by - go for a walk! Nature is the best possible spot ever Smile

anon_101
#3 Posted : 2/11/2016 6:04:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

travsha wrote:
I'm not gonna tell someone else what substances to take... And I think you may have different tastes there then I do anyways.

I'm relatively new to most of it, so I'm only curious of your preferences for research, not taking it in a way of you telling me to do anything. It would only be raising my awareness to things I haven't yet been exposed to. Without having tried anything else to see for myself, I don't exactly have a set taste. But anyhow, if its just not what you prefer doing then that's perfectly fine, I understand either way.

travsha wrote:
Also.... Things can be cool inside - but if there is any nature close by - go for a walk! Nature is the best possible spot ever Smile

Absolutely! I plan on gauging the intensity of the trip before I step out, but taking it into high consideration. For a long time trip I like to get around and move, and not be confined in a single space indoors.

That music was perfect. I spent hours listening to those artists on repeat, thank you for bringing them to my attention! Good stuff

travsha
#4 Posted : 2/11/2016 5:26:54 PM

Share Love ~

Passenger wrote:
travsha wrote:

I'm relatively new to most of it, so I'm only curious of your preferences for research, not taking it in a way of you telling me to do anything. It would only be raising my awareness to things I haven't yet been exposed to. Without having tried anything else to see for myself, I don't exactly have a set taste. But anyhow, if its just not what you prefer doing then that's perfectly fine, I understand either way.

What I mean by "different tastes" is that I dont consider what I do "tripping" but a ceremony, and I also dont work with chemicals, but stick to plants. I do everything within a ceremonial context and most of the time I either have silence or I make my own live music - though sometimes at the end of the day I will put on other music to relax to as things settle down....

So you and I might have different goals or intentions in mind when we decide what substance to work with.

If I was seeing a friend I hadnt spent time with in a while and I thought they were on my level and wanted to do a ceremony.... I would probably go out into the forest and drink San Pedro or eat mushrooms. Or if we did it close to home maybe I would experiment making music with them if they are a musician. I dont generally like to mix most substances anymore (unless I consider them an ally to the main medicine of the day), so I would probably stick to either San Pedro OR mushrooms, but I do often include mapacho and rape' snuff and sometimes cannabis if the mood is right. I might also consider adding datura to whatever we worked with - I like datura a lot as an ally with San Pedro or mushrooms.

Glad you enjoyed the music - I play a lot of similar songs as Shimshai in my ceremonies and I sometimes jam or play as a guest musician with Cittaflow. I really like both of those artists - if I was going to play music during my ceremony those would be two of the most likely choices....

anon_101
#5 Posted : 2/11/2016 8:23:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
What I mean by "different tastes" is that I dont consider what I do "tripping" but a ceremony, and I also dont work with chemicals, but stick to plants. I do everything within a ceremonial context and most of the time I either have silence or I make my own live music - though sometimes at the end of the day I will put on other music to relax to as things settle down....

That makes much more sense. Tripping is really a poor word choice for what I'm trying to achieve in the usual context, I'd like to consider it deeper than that but I haven't yet evolved it into something that would be considered ceremonial in any formal sense. Your style seems to really complete the experience, more spiritual than anything I've yet to discover.

Quote:
If I was seeing a friend I hadnt spent time with in a while and I thought they were on my level and wanted to do a ceremony.... I would probably go out into the forest and drink San Pedro or eat mushrooms. Or if we did it close to home maybe I would experiment making music with them if they are a musician. I dont generally like to mix most substances anymore (unless I consider them an ally to the main medicine of the day), so I would probably stick to either San Pedro OR mushrooms, but I do often include mapacho and rape' snuff and sometimes cannabis if the mood is right. I might also consider adding datura to whatever we worked with - I like datura a lot as an ally with San Pedro or mushrooms.

I've really been looking at San Pedro lately. I plan on going that route very soon.

We're actually going to be roommates again very soon (a former military brother). I will definitely try experiences like that, especially when camping in the mountains.

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed the music - I play a lot of similar songs as Shimshai in my ceremonies and I sometimes jam or play as a guest musician with Cittaflow. I really like both of those artists - if I was going to play music during my ceremony those would be two of the most likely choices....

I really appreciate all of the insight! Thanks again. You've started a whole new music experience for me that I'm really looking forward to utilizing.

Leithen
#6 Posted : 2/12/2016 4:38:58 PM

Be Here Now

I really think the connection you have with your friend is what will make the trip more amazing and impacting. It sounds like you will be well prepared and comfortable which is all you need, your minds should take care of the rest. Laughing

I had a very powerful experience with a close friend of mine in a similar "reunion" type situation. We had not seen each other in a year or two and ended up taking LSD and freebase DMT. Although our conversation was minimal and simple, the experience was one of the most intense of my life and we have been on a different level in our friendship ever since.

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do in the future! Thanks for sharing and I would love to hear what happens after it does! Thumbs up
“How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it.”
― Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

anon_101
#7 Posted : 2/23/2016 5:16:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Leithen wrote:
I really think the connection you have with your friend is what will make the trip more amazing and impacting. It sounds like you will be well prepared and comfortable which is all you need, your minds should take care of the rest. Laughing

I had a very powerful experience with a close friend of mine in a similar "reunion" type situation. We had not seen each other in a year or two and ended up taking LSD and freebase DMT. Although our conversation was minimal and simple, the experience was one of the most intense of my life and we have been on a different level in our friendship ever since.

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do in the future! Thanks for sharing and I would love to hear what happens after it does! Thumbs up

We've decided the first trip will just be smoalking changa since it will be his first time..but we have some LSD waiting on us soon after! Trip reports incoming still!

I also have a list of questions for the trip that I wrote down, mainly concerning human consciousness, that I'll attempt to fill out during the comedowns between hits on the bonga.

ultraviolence
#8 Posted : 2/24/2016 3:04:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't recommend mixing any other psychedelics with pharmahuasca, it is very overwhelming on its own Smile

anon_101
#9 Posted : 2/24/2016 4:45:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ultraviolence wrote:
I wouldn't recommend mixing any other psychedelics with pharmahuasca, it is very overwhelming on its own Smile

I appreciate that recommendation. Probably saved me from a bad time Shocked hah

How do you feel about changa with other psychedelics? From what I read it's a great enhancement after the peak of the trip.

ultraviolence
#10 Posted : 2/26/2016 4:20:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa while on mushrooms or lsd is an amazing combo, but it only takes a tiny bit when mixing it with those. Just make sure to never mix it with any SSRI's, it can lead to death.

TGO
#11 Posted : 2/26/2016 10:07:41 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

ultraviolence wrote:
Changa while on mushrooms or lsd is an amazing combo, but it only takes a tiny bit when mixing it with those. Just make sure to never mix it with any SSRI's, it can lead to death.

This is a combination I hope to try soon. I've had some GT mushrooms finishing up their 3rd flush and a decent amount of changa left over from an extraction I did late last summer. I am waiting for the right time though...syncing up my schedule with my lady sometimes proves difficult but at least my vacation from work is coming up in March so...fingers crossed!!!

But I agree that one must be very careful when mixing substances. Throwing caution to the wind could be the difference between life and death. And in the less extreme cases, it could still lead to some traumatizing events...so as always proceed with caution!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

MultiDimensionalTherapy
#12 Posted : 2/26/2016 11:23:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im really fan of adding other active plants for a big plant family reunion. but i must warn from experience that everything should be used in a much lower dose.

i had a very hard experience with changa and mushrooms ( full spectrum caapi extract and full spectrum jurema xtract) but everything was on big, unmeasured doses.

on other hand i had great experiences with aya/pharma, in the proper cerimonial setting, adding small quantities of shrooms and full spectrum jurema enchanted leaf. and also with salvia divinorum changa (without shrooms) in really small dose (3x extract).

my most beautifful and changing experiences always had many other plants mixed, but in a really controlled way, so just becarefull, go low on the dose, and keep adding slow.
Healing someone is an act of love, but how can you love someone whitout loving yourself first?