We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexians! Options

Cinnamonrollz
#1 Posted : 2/11/2016 4:54:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been on the nexus for a good while In fact this isn't even my first account,I forgot my old password. I usually lurk in the chat for hours upon end and many of you may know me already for doing so. However, I think it appropriate to confine within the community standards and introduce myself, perhaps even share abit of my perception in posts.

Thus, I am Cinnamonrollz. why? Because I was craving cinnamon rolls the first time I ever logged onto an irc server years ago and the nickname stuck. I live in the midwest united states, and prefer to spend my time researching ethnopharmacology and other scholarly subjects that intertwine with entheogens as well as philosophizing about our existence.

I suppose what I really wish to do here at the nexus is gain more knowledge of entheogens and other subjects as well as share some of my own, for example a method of distinguishing mda from mdma down to 10ug with one solvent, one chemical, a sheet of white paper,and a hair dryer or my experience meeting Dennis Mckenna.

I was not completely sure as to what I should include, Thus if anyone has any questions please post them below and I will surely do my best to respond, Cinnamonrollz.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bl@ster420
#2 Posted : 2/11/2016 4:59:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When it comes to safety.. hints and helps are always appreciated . Especially if it can be done safely and accurately Smile
ALL HAIL CYB!!

Mustelid
#3 Posted : 2/11/2016 8:36:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Cinnamon.

TGO
#4 Posted : 2/11/2016 5:22:30 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

Well, one thing is for sure...You've got me wanting a cinnamon roll now because this bowl of cereal just isn't cutting it!

Laughing

Anyway, I'm curious to hear about your story about meeting Dennis, as I am sure many others would be too.

PEACE

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish