We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Icaros playlist on Spotify Options

Voidstepper
#1 Posted : 2/11/2016 3:04:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone I discovered an Icaros playlist on Spotify the other day compiled by some kind soul. If you aren't a Spotify user you don't need to pay for premium to listen to it, but you still have to sign-up Thumbs down

Anyway here it is:

https://open.spotify.com...t/3C59J6YCnBEjtYhp8xGXGW

Peace Love and Unity

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

buddhabelly
#2 Posted : 2/15/2016 6:47:27 PM

Shy-Guy

Thanks VoidStepper Smile I love your name by the way. I really enjoy Icaros, have you ever journeyed along with them? I've heard people say it could be "dangerous" since certain Icaros have certain meaning and intention behind them, not really sure on that one. Here is a "remix" of some Icaros that Papadosio made, I love it Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se7UIZ763io
"Life must be the preparation, for the transition to another dimension" The Bard

Voidstepper
#3 Posted : 2/24/2016 2:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Buddha!

I don't believe journeying with icaros could be dangerous, just not effective through recorded means. Yes a layperson might not know the intention and meaning behind the song, but I doubt there is any harm that could be done by listening to the wrong song at the wrong time. That and there is a thread regarding recorded icaros being unable to achieve the same effect in the recorded medium, something to do with the vibrations and living voice but I'm probably not doing it justice. I think its a good way to learn the songs, and if you know a bit of Spanish you can start to pick up the meanings of the songs and if you know Shipibo even better. I acquired a small booklet with some Shipibo vocabulary in healing songs from a friend and it has helped immensely. I'm know shaman, and never will be, but I love finding resources on the topic.