We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
S.H.E. Retrospective Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 7/23/2009 12:30:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

I think it would be valuable to have a group retrospective after the SHE events. It seems like we do the events, but then we never analyze them to pull possible invaluable nuggets from them, or ways of improving them, etc. What do you guys think?

Perhaps we could even use the Nexus Chat to have this discussion at scheduled time (or times), and a couple people could be assigned to collect notes.

Thoughts? If people are interested I could plan the first one.

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 7/23/2009 5:24:28 AM

I always love to chat about hyperspace. There were a few similarities to the s.h.e. in the reports that I found to be very interesting. I love the way timeloop wrote about the experience...it's very resonant with me but sometimes it's a little tricky trying to find words for these things.
Go ahead and set a time. how about this weekend?

shago
#3 Posted : 7/23/2009 4:00:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I give my thumbs up for the idea, I think this will enhace and enrich the S.H.E experience and knowledge for everyone.
Go ahead.Wink

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 7/23/2009 5:17:12 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I think this is a goo idea too. The coming weekend at a certain time. I can open a room on the chat for that.

We have to pick a time most people are able to join.

idtravlr
#5 Posted : 7/24/2009 2:41:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, for US folks I would say mid Sunday morning. Around the time when people are having their morning cup of java. Time is going to be tough on a world wide basis, hence why I suggested a couple different time windows that would or could fit most people's schedules.
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

idtravlr
#6 Posted : 7/24/2009 2:42:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! I'm a voyager now!!Very happy Cool

-Terence McKenna

tryptographer
#7 Posted : 7/28/2009 9:11:30 PM

tryptamine photographer

Ha, me too Smile

So... any interesting things discussed in the chat? I couldn't make it, was too busy getting hit by a boomerang.

idtravlr
#8 Posted : 7/28/2009 9:58:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:
Ha, me too Smile

So... any interesting things discussed in the chat? I couldn't make it, was too busy getting hit by a boomerang.

It never manifested. I suggested Sunday morning some time, but didn't get any responses regarding if that time worked for people.

I'm still interested if others are.

-Terence McKenna

۩
#9 Posted : 7/29/2009 4:05:37 AM

sunday morning it is.

idtravlr
#10 Posted : 7/29/2009 7:14:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool! Hey Traveler, which chat should we use for this?

-Terence McKenna

idtravlr
#11 Posted : 8/2/2009 4:52:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Who's in for sunday morning on this? 10:00 AM PDT. I think that's GMT +7hrs.

Peace
-idt

-Terence McKenna

۩
#12 Posted : 8/2/2009 4:58:25 AM

Acknowledged.

idtravlr
#13 Posted : 8/2/2009 5:17:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Meet in the chat room in 45 min. Smile If he has time The Traveler will set up our own chat room, if not we'll just meet in the main room. I have nothing specific planned, so this will just be open forum. Bring your ideas, suggestions, and observations! See you all there! Cool

-Terence McKenna

The Traveler
#14 Posted : 8/2/2009 5:42:34 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

The room is setup. you'll find it for sure when you enter.

Kind regards,

The Traveler