We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WOW....no realy, this is the best!!!! Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 8/1/2009 12:14:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
at the moment i'm writing this, i'm just coming down, slowly, from a quite succesful san-pedro experiment. I must say.....I never knew cactus could be like this. I must have never gotten the amounts right before...Boy, is this different from just taking a small dose.
It is just like a very good ayahuasca journey, but so relaxed.
this is maybe the most fantastic psychedelic i know of. No, this is the most fantastic psychedelic. it's a shared number one position, with ayahuasca. It's like ayahuasca, without any mindfuck, or maybe just a little. Only manageable mindfuck, i mean what's doing psychedelics withouth a little bit of good mindfucking now and thenTwisted Evil ?
But realy...this is fanatastic stuff! On aya i never would be making jokes on having my mind fucked, on the come down....
Ron and coatl where just so mindfucking right about this stuff...WOW!!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DOS
#2 Posted : 8/1/2009 12:42:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reading this makes me very excited! SWIM has 3 columns of San Pedro 22-30 inches tall growing fast. SWIM is waiting until they grow twice their height before harvesting a section. Shouldn't take long considering one of them grew 7.5 inches in one month! Good on you, mate.
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

69ron
#3 Posted : 8/1/2009 1:09:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's definitely on par with ayahuasca made using THH. Real ayahuasca has quite a bit of "find fuck", but ayahuasca made using THH (tetrahydroharmine) instead of the actual caapi plant has almost no mind fuck at all. It’s the harmine in the caapi that causes most of the “mind fuck”. DMT also produces some “mind fuck”, but THH effectively eliminates it. Next time, try 200 mg of THH instead of caapi or rue with your normal amount of DMT containing plant, and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

If mescaline didn't last as long, it would be SWIM's favorite psychedelic that's for sure.

It’s a 5 star experience. Utterly amazing. It’s one of the friendliest psychedelics there is, but also one of the most powerful and spiritual. It can take you to visionary levels not possible with LSD. The visions it can produce at high doses are fantastic.

I highly recommend that if any of the governments of the world decide to re-legalize any psychedelics that they start with mescaline. Of all the psychedelics, it’s the most user friendly, and unlike LSD, it can’t easily be slipped to someone because the bitter taste is very noticeable. Those infamous LSD “freak-outs” some of us have seen are extremely rare with mescaline. I’ve never seen it happen. It lacks the potent mind altering effects of LSD, while having more visuals effects, and much more euphoria.

Mescaline has such a loving feeling to it. It truly feels like something made by the hands of God.

The two most amazing psychedelic experiences of SWIM’s life were from ayahuasca made using THH and DMT, and most recently MESCALINE! It’s hard to say if one is better than the other. They are both fantastic. Mescaline is very unique in certain ways. There is no substitute for real mescaline.

If you haven’t already tried mescaline, you don’t know what you’re missing! It’s honestly THAT GOOD!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

antichode
#4 Posted : 8/1/2009 1:19:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent Smile SWIM is very happy with the results of his extractions, he has 5.1 grams of brown mesc hcl (half of which came from one plant! we will take care of this particular specimen). Interestingly, it was the greenest healthiest plant of the bunch! The stressed plants didn't produce as well as the healthy one. Although SWIM thinks this is more down to genetics than anything else.

SWIM tried about 75mg of the brown mesc and it made him feel fantastic for a good 10 hours, with very very slight psychedelic effect. He is now in the process of cleaning it up and then he will up the dose.

Ron, since SWIM is obviously sensitive enough to mesc, how much would SWIY recommend for a strong (but not too strong) visionary experience?

69ron
#5 Posted : 8/1/2009 2:48:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Antichode, I’d recommend 200 mg. Keep in mind that adding an addition 100 mg at any point in the trip will have about 90% of the potency it would normally have if you hadn’t taken the mescaline, so you can easily go deeper in the experience if you decide 200 mg isn’t quite enough. If by the second hour you’re not having visions with the eyes closed, take a 100 mg booster. This will lengthen the peak experience and give the overall trip of a near 300 mg trip.

Unlike with psilocybin, LSD, and many others, booster doses of mescaline are extremely effective because you don’t develop much tolerance to mescaline. You can take 50 mg doses every half hour and each one will be nearly as effective as the previous one. Some people prefer this method because it effectively eliminates any chance of getting nauseas or over stimulated from it. SWIM doesn’t get nausea though, but this slow dosing method produces a slightly smoother experience for him.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 8/1/2009 2:49:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM just got a french press..so hes excited to do some more cacti extraction..he loves mescaline too Smile
it's a sound

smokeydaze
#7 Posted : 8/1/2009 3:28:47 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

I'm happy, thanks guys. I now know I HAVE TO extract san pedro in the very near future!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

reflexion
#8 Posted : 8/1/2009 3:45:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mind sharing some details of the experiment?
such as the dosage and method used to prepare the cactus.
thx

polytrip
#9 Posted : 8/1/2009 6:04:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

reflexion wrote:
mind sharing some details of the experiment?
such as the dosage and method used to prepare the cactus.
thx

I made slices of a 40 centimeters (that's about 17 inch, an inch is 2.5 cm) tall and 10 cm wide pachanoi. Of those slices i made half a liter of 'soup', wich was slimey and bitter, by boiling, squeezing, filtering and boiling again. I let it sit just for half a day, then.

In many ways it felt the same as ayahuasca, with a few differences.
It lacks the lightshow-colours you get from ayahuasca or a high dose of shrooms; visuals where mostly in colours around orange; from yellow to orange-red, mostly (but also some blue and silver). Yet it had another effect i normally have to a far lesser extent with ayahuasca,shrooms or DMT: A form of synesthesia that meant that i could 'feel' the visuals. The most common form of synesthesia for me is a blending of hearing and seeing, but here i had a blending of far more senses. I could feel the visuals inside of me, their rhytm and texture, whether they where ripled or fluid, hard or soft-edged, etc. That feeling of visuals is hard to describe, but it was so constant and dominant that i think it is a typical trait of mescalin, i could maybe compare it to how you can sometimes feel the baseline of the music, when you have realy loud music playing on large speakers, but these are poor comparisons, realy.
Ayahuasca is the only thing that's realy comparable with it. It comes very close to it in many ways. How it totally encompasses you, how you realy get sucked inside those visuals.
At this moment i'm still coming down a bit. it lasts long. I don't know exactly how many hours it totally lasted. I think 10 hours or so of real tripping. It also started pretty quick; i noticed the first effects maybe 25 minutes after i had drunken the soup. It started with a foggy sort of sedation and very gradually the real psychedelic traits started to come in. But it was already becoming quite visionary after one hour.
All my previous cactus experiences where with low doses. And that's realy a totally different world. I always compared cactusses with XTC. But this time it had all the traits of what i always thought, only tryptamine hallucinogens have.
Many typically DMT-like things, like the vibration and sound that's being described in the DMT-lexicon here, as the carrier wave, or how sometimes it seems as if everything is machine-like.

polytrip
#10 Posted : 8/1/2009 1:31:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I managed to get a few hours sleep and i'm completely sober now. I feel reborn. No hangover or bad after effects.

I must say that i not nessecarily see the mindfuck potential of ayahuasca as a bad thing. Ayahuasca is realy confronting and demanding, like DMT. The hyperspace lexicon spends some words to some of that demanding character ;'pre-flight anxiety''stuck in a loop'. But that demanding part of it has brought me great insights in my own life as well and has also brought me other great things.
Mescalin is not that demanding in itself, although it lasts a little longer and i understand that if you take a real big dose it can even last up to over 16 hours. That it is not that demanding doesn't mean that it is more superficial than ayahuasca. It's just friendly and warm.
One of the things i realy liked about this is that total blending of the senses. Because of that it didn't make that much of a difference whether i had my eyes open or closed, because in both cases visions are something that totally encompass you and affect all the senses, suck you in. Also with eyes open you fully live them. I think this total senseblending must be a typical mescaline trait.

I think that this could very well be the most fantastic psychedelic there is.

69ron
#11 Posted : 8/1/2009 6:53:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I think that this could very well be the most fantastic psychedelic there is.

It's definitely one of the best there is. Once you try a high dose and really get the feel of what mescaline is all about, most people are totally blown away by it. If it didn’t last so long, it would be SWIM’s favorite psychedelic. The long duration is a turn off for SWIM. It requires that a whole day be set aside for the experience, unless it’s a low dose. Because of that, SWIM can hardly ever take a high dose of mescaline because he doesn’t have the time to devote to it.