We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT experiences Options

blacksheep
#1 Posted : 11/5/2006 7:46:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've read alot of trip reports where DMT "trips" are attempted to be made explicit. Well one can relate to what people are trying to get across, but often times they are way overdramatized in my rational opinion. All I can say is about an hour and a half ago a freind had a dream that in the midst of it he found himself drooling and then smiling...
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Noman
#2 Posted : 11/5/2006 9:15:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy Shocked Twisted Evil Bravo

Tribal Dreamings
#3 Posted : 11/5/2006 10:01:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i know what you mean blacksheep. I was convinced that people were just using a bit of an 'artisic licence' when describing dmt trips. I mean how could they possibly remember them in such detail? or even be able to put into words things that are beyond language, let alone remember them!? Shocked That was until my foaf smoked dmt whilst he had caapi in his system! For some reason it seems that when he smokes dmt whilst on a mild aya trip he is able to go in and out with much more lucidity. Remebering great detail every time! Making the experience 'languagable' (as Terrance would say :winkSmile is still a challenge! Very happy
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

Kija.
#4 Posted : 11/5/2006 8:14:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

this brew was of cappi alone??

blacksheep
#5 Posted : 11/5/2006 8:38:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Vaporized DMT is a personal experience ayauasca is not, I wonder if the maoi makes it more communicable?
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

Tribal Dreamings
#6 Posted : 11/5/2006 11:22:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

caapi and psychotria actually Kija. But i think that the caapi is the key. Without it it feels as tho im 'out there' alone. When i have caapi with me i feel like im guided. Thats an interesting way of looking at it blacksheep. Smile

Noman
#7 Posted : 11/6/2006 1:52:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend has thus far used only rue and MHRB extract for oral dosing and even so, he agrees 100% on the guided feeling. On his anahuasca trips he feels a female entity come first and set loose a bunch if tiny nanofractal workers in his body. Then there is a distinct sensation of being embraced with great love and compassion. Then a smaller, subordinate male entity appears and takes my friend out of his body and shows him things while the female stays with his body and continues the healing work. On freebase DMT, he sometimes feels the female's presence and there is some communication, but she isn't "with" him. She is more often and more fully present when he mixes DMT and salvia. Then, that weird salvia gravity grabs him and kind of takes over his body, twisting and turning him in some kind of hyperspatial yoga. It feels great. He has his first batch of caapi cooked up and in the freezer, waiting for an opportune time.

Tribal Dreamings
#8 Posted : 11/6/2006 7:03:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

re hyperspatial yoga... i love it! Laughing i can so badly relate! Laughing