We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My dance with Salvia Options

Gonzukes
#1 Posted : 12/17/2015 4:19:02 AM

Diviner of Sound

So, here's something interesting: Salvia was my first psychedelic. Not only that, but I did it 7 times before any other psychedelic compound.

This was the compound that kickstarted my psychonautic career, and I have gone quite deep with it- relatively speaking. Anyways, without further ado, here's the report:

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Good, comfortable
(physical condition) Set: Fairly healthy at the time, although I can't remember
Setting (location): Best friends house, in his downstairs bedroom, no one else home but me, him, and one other good friend.
time of day: around mid-day
recent drug use: most likely cannabis, otherwise nothing at all.
last meal: No clue (this experience was almost 2 years ago)

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 142- probably closer to 130 at the time though.
known sensitivities: None (at the time)
history of use: First psychedelic, 7th experience with salvia.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Salvia
Dose(s): Pipe bowl full of Salvia Divinorum 20x extract
Method of administration: smoked

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00
Duration: no more than 5 mins
First effects: unconsciousness
Peak: t=1:00-4:00
Come down: t=4:00-5:00
Baseline: t=6:00

Intensity (overall): 4
Evaluation / notes: Yeah, insane, reality-destroying experience.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 2.5
Unplesantness: 4
Visual Intensity: 3.8

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 1, had a sort of reality crisis for the following week
Afterglow: 1, had a sort of "wow this universe is crazy" for the following week

To think that the previous times I've done salvia it was intense. So basically, me and 2 friends (neither of whom have ever tripped hard on salvia) are doing it, and I'm going first being the "expert." We're in my friends bedroom and he has 3 fishtanks, I always seem to register girls with ponytails as fish in my previous trips, for reasons totally unknown.. So I have no idea what's gonna happen being around actual fish. Anyways, I remember taking a super fat toke and just holding it in deep, staring at the fish. For the first 30 seconds of holding it in I'm just staring at the fish and waiting to notice something. I let it out after about 45 seconds and then that's all I remember.

I wake up as if I had been living my entire life. All of the reassuring memories were there, and everything was normal. My name was Brian, I was mexican, and I lived in New Mexico. I spoke Spanish fluently, and english very poorly.

It was just like any day- I woke up, and I went to school. It was tough, I came from a poor family, and I tried very hard at school, but I always had trouble paying attention. I was never fully there. I wanted to be successful, but I only had average grades.

So, eventually school ends, and I go over to my best friends house. We're going to the drive-in theater with a few other good friends that night, and after hanging out for a while talking we depart.

He tells me of this legal, harmless drug called "Salvia." He said that our ancestors have used it for thousands of years, and he says that it only lasts 5 minutes. I've never done any drugs before, and everything was quite alien to me. I didn't want to get into them because I had goals in my life, and I didn't want to go down the wrong path.

Anyways, eventually we get to the drive-in theater and we meet up with all my friends. After a while of watching the movie, one of our good friends pulls out a pipe and some Salvia. My best friend then said that he was going to try some tonight just for fun, and asked if I wanted to as well.

It was a comfortable situation and there was no peer pressure. I thought, what's the harm? It's only gonna last 5 minutes, might as well have a little fun in my life, after all, I've been trying really hard at school!

My friends give me a run through of how to smoke things, and more importantly, how to smoke Salvia. They lit the bowl for me, because I had trouble using the lighter, and then I took a long, deep breath, filling my lungs with the hot smoke. I resisted the urge to cough (which I was quite proud of!) and held the smoke in for 20 seconds.

Right as I started to exhale, I shot forward at a speed I can only describe as faster than the speed of light. I shot forward so fast, that time has reversed at a proportionate speed. Eventually, I was in this realm somewhere beyond conventional Space-Time.

I was this ominous foggy observer. I was in a realm comprised up of an infinite number of spiralling double-helixes. On the helical structures, were little round elevators. They spun around the spirals, travelling upwards through time. Inside the elevators were little clouds, which were conscious perspectives. Each cloud contained a perspective on the information contained within its location along the helical pillars. I suppose each helix was a universe, and each bubble was a reality experiencing the universe at different timeframes.

Anyways, being the omnipotent god that I was, I noticed one of the elevators had gone a little haywire, so I directed my stream of attention over to it. Inside the bubble was brian, and he just smoked Salvia..

His elevator started shaking violently, and sped up along the elevator. It zoomed along, and smashed/morphed into, and then out of, other elevators. Each time it collided with one, my attention would stream into brians perspective, shattering into someone elses reality for a moment, and then back into that of the omniscient fog-god. This happened virtually infinitely, and each time brians elevator collided with another, it slowed down a tiny bit.

Eventually, after crashing through a seemingly infinite amount of perspectives on reality, Brians elevator had almost slowed down to a normal pace. Then, almost out of momentum, it sloowly morphed into the next elevator.

I woke up as me, Gonzukes, and instantly new what just went wrong. I was supposed to be Brian, but this horrible drug had fucked me up, How can I get back? WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! I could feel my memories and thoughts on myself of brian, being replaced by those of Gonzukes. I was desperately trying to remember myself, because I was Brian, thats who I was my whole life, but eventually, my life seemed to be more of Gonzukes than Brian, and all that Brian was was a fading experience.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BringsUsTogether
#2 Posted : 2/2/2016 10:04:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Afterglow: 1, had a sort of "wow this universe is crazy" for the following week"

That only warrants a 1? Laughing