We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Random Instant Comedown Options

Leithen
#1 Posted : 1/21/2016 6:04:21 PM

Be Here Now

Hello Nexians!

I had a very weird experience the other day and I figured I would share it here to see if anyone can relate. This is actually the first time I have even been on the cannabis thread (except for the comment minutes before).

Anyways, the other day I was taking dabs with my friend. I don't remember the exact type of concentrate but it was working quite well. We had an electronic nail set-up and probably took 4-5 each. Of course I was pretty high after this. Keep in mind I had been taking dabs daily for about 2 weeks so I did have a tolerance. Smoking this much oil would usually keep me high for around 45 minutes to an hour.

After about ten minutes I sat up in my seat, I had been slouched. I felt very weird and almost too high and thought that I would like to be sober. Then my min sort of snapped and I was sober. 100%. had never experienced or heard of anything like that. I never regained even a little buzz. About 30 minutes later I smoked more and got high and maintained my buzz for a normal amount of time with a gradual come down.

Has anyone ever had this happen or even hear of it happening? I was very surprised by it but at the time quite pleased as well.
“How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it.”
― Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.