We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Enhanced leaf Options

UpAndDown
#1 Posted : 1/17/2016 2:52:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The difference between Changa and "enhanced leaf" is that "enhanced leaf" does not contain MAOIs.
Will just an enhanced leaf do the job (for example infuse DMT with mullein and peppermint) or the MAOIs are necessary and without them it would be a waste of DMT ?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

xa
#2 Posted : 1/17/2016 7:50:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not at all an expert but, enchanted leaf should do the job, you want changa for the extra harmalas effect.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

TGO
#3 Posted : 1/17/2016 7:53:27 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Please read through this thread:

DMT & Harmalas: Dosages and administration (oral, smoking dmt, sublingual, snorting, etc..)

It will answer your question and has a lot of other valuable information. Cheers!

Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

UpAndDown
#4 Posted : 1/17/2016 7:56:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you then smoke it like tobbaco ( make a rolled cigarette) or you will waste your DMT ?

TGO
#5 Posted : 1/17/2016 8:07:27 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Perhaps with changa but it wouldn't be very effective with enhanced leaf alone. Also, DMT joints are not the wisest way to smoke DMT because you could drop it when it starts hitting hard and burn yourself or set something on fire. So, technically yes, it would work but...

There is a small window in which one needs to get the effective DMT dose into their system. Having an MAOI present increases this window hence why a changa joint would be more appropriate. However, I wouldn't recommend doing it this way. Smoke the enhanced leaf or changa out of a bong. It is easy and very effective.

#6 Posted : 1/17/2016 8:21:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

UpAndDown wrote:
Will just an enhanced leaf do the job (for example infuse DMT with mullein and peppermint)

Yes.

UpAndDown wrote:
or the MAOIs are necessary and without them it would be a waste of DMT ?

No.

UpAndDown
#7 Posted : 1/17/2016 8:49:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
Perhaps with changa but it wouldn't be very effective with enhanced leaf alone. Also, DMT joints are not the wisest way to smoke DMT because you could drop it when it starts hitting hard and burn yourself or set something on fire. So, technically yes, it would work but...

There is a small window in which one needs to get the effective DMT dose into their system. Having an MAOI present increases this window hence why a changa joint would be more appropriate. However, I wouldn't recommend doing it this way. Smoke the enhanced leaf or changa out of a bong. It is easy and very effective.

If SWIM going to use an enchanced leaf out of a bong, why just not use straight freebaze dmt ?

dreamingstill
#8 Posted : 1/17/2016 9:08:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

UpAndDown wrote:
Can you then smoke it like tobbaco ( make a rolled cigarette) or you will waste your DMT ?

Generally speaking it would be a waste to use enhanced leaf in a blunt/joint. Changa does work, but you need roughly twice the amount to get it working.

It's pretty enjoyable if you don't plan on breaking-through, but it can happen if your changa has enough harmalas. What I did was use my regular 350mg of 1:1 changa (so about 175mg of dmt) and rolled it using 10x caapi to fill the rest of the blunt/get extra harmalas. For the most part, I was just in pre-breakthrough space for the duration of the blunt, but got pretty close towards the end.

The point of just plain enhanced leaf is that it makes the burning temperature a little bit more uniform/easier to handle than freebase. Changa adds the harmalas which changes the trip completely in my opinion, but the suggested herbs for regular enhanced leaf have their own discrepancies/flavours that slightly alter the trip.

My suggestion would be to experiment with a few different blends to see which you prefer. If you want a 'changa' experience using just enhanced leaf, its merely a matter of smoking a bit of 10x caapi or harmala freebase then smoking a bit of enhanced leaf shortly after.

TGO
#9 Posted : 1/17/2016 9:27:43 PM

Welcoming committee

UpAndDown wrote:
The Grateful One wrote:

If SWIM going to use an enchanced leaf out of a bong, why just not use straight freebaze dmt ?

Dude, you can do whatever you want as there are many paths up the same mountain, as the saying goes. Enhanced leaf and changa are basically foolproof ways to get a good dose of DMT and the learning curve isn't as complicated as with freebase DMT. So why enhanced leaf or changa? Because it is simpler. Again, I must stress the importance of reading the thread I linked above in my earlier post. It covers nearly every possible way of taking DMT.

A little research goes a long way. Also, you'll have to experiment for yourself to see what works best for you. We can only give suggestions and personal preferences. To get the best answer, you'll have to try these methods out for yourself and find your preference.