We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do you feel the change? Options

awnoka
#1 Posted : 7/21/2009 10:36:42 PM

awno

over the last year I have noticed that there has been something of an evolution to my experiences. It is exactly like each time in I am given a new challenge that I have to integrate into my waking life. Once I have then I "graduate" to a the next lesson.
I have combined the spice with esoteric/magickal practice and ritual. Truly I am feeling myself being changed, evolved into an instrument of the higher realms.

I am curious if anyone else has attempted to use the spice in conjunction with magickal systems and to what effect.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fourthripley
#2 Posted : 7/21/2009 10:56:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mixing drugs and ritual magick has messed up not a few people. Personally I favour taking the experiences as you find them, via your own terms, rather than skewing and trying to fit them to the theories and hierarchies of some early 20th century egomaniac. Proceed with caution.
mistakes were made

shago
#3 Posted : 7/21/2009 11:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

religion and spice fit well.

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

tryptographer
#4 Posted : 7/21/2009 11:47:53 PM

tryptamine photographer

I don't care much for rituals or magick but absolutely agree this is a long-term ever-developing interactive process, almost like the levels in a computer game but obviously much more enigmatic - we don't even know the rules and yet try to play the game Smile

And applying the lessons learnt to everyday 3d life is part of the game!

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 7/23/2009 1:40:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

awnoka wrote:
over the last year I have noticed that there has been something of an evolution to my experiences. It is exactly like each time in I am given a new challenge that I have to integrate into my waking life. Once I have then I "graduate" to a the next lesson.
I have combined the spice with esoteric/magickal practice and ritual. Truly I am feeling myself being changed, evolved into an instrument of the higher realms.

I am curious if anyone else has attempted to use the spice in conjunction with magickal systems and to what effect.

isnt this what shamans do? SWIM likes to smoke spice on energetically powerful days...such as full moons..new moons...lightning storms...rain storms especially...SWIM was able to fragment somebody's body in hyperspace...and scan the parts for things that needed repairing..and then just put a new piece back in...it was quite something...
it's a sound

balaganist
#6 Posted : 7/23/2009 1:47:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
awnoka wrote:

isnt this what shamans do? SWIM likes to smoke spice on energetically powerful days...such as full moons..new moons...lightning storms...rain storms especially...SWIM was able to fragment somebody's body in hyperspace...and scan the parts for things that needed repairing..and then just put a new piece back in...it was quite something...

Yes I agree... and that is quite something!! I have def felt the possibility of performing healing on people while in hyperspace, but i'm yet to have such an experience. Something I aspire to for sure..
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

idtravlr
#7 Posted : 7/23/2009 1:49:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is this a "Preparation" or a "Method of Administration"? Pleased Sorry, it's my AR side coming out... Laughing

To answer the thread however, spice to me is the closest thing I have ever experienced to a religious experience. It tends to feel more like scientific exploration of The Multiverse than religion however. You know, like an expedition into the unknown.

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

SWIMMING
#8 Posted : 7/28/2009 5:05:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rainstorms sounds absolutely fascinating. I'm going to open a new forum topic for when and where is the favorite spice climate.
If at any time the world unravels and becomes an hallucination which I cannot escape, I'll return somewhat prepared for anything that might happen afterword.