We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Herbtalk Forum - Any Members? Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 7/27/2009 1:50:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is anyone on here a member of the HerbTalk forum? It's an invite only, and I got a recommendation from Maurice @ Maya. I filled out the application but have not received a reply. I was curious if anyone else has had a similar experience, or if you got accepted or denied. I have no idea if my application was just lost in the shuffle, or what. Thanks in advance!

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/27/2009 3:36:11 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I have an account there. If I remember correctly it took some time before my account was validated, so you probably need to have some patience.

idtravlr
#3 Posted : 7/27/2009 5:42:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
I have an account there. If I remember correctly it took some time before my account was validated, so you probably need to have some patience.

Great! Thanks dude. I shall patiently wait then. Cool
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

smokeydaze
#4 Posted : 7/27/2009 10:08:24 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

yea... well... I've been invited to the skull and bones so poo you mr shmancy !
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

idtravlr
#5 Posted : 7/27/2009 11:21:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
yea... well... I've been invited to the skull and bones so poo you mr shmancy !

Oh, shiiiit, I hope I didn't come across like that SD. I have applied but not been accepted yet, so I'm certainly not trying to claim elite status or anything. I was just trying to find out if / what others have experienced when signing up for this site... Why I haven't heard anything back yet...

Anyway, I'm a JimJam carrying member of the Hyperspace Hooligans, so nothing else really matters anyway! Laughing

What's the skull and bones BTW? I hope it involves beer, meat, and psychedelics! Not necessarily in that order...Cool

Peace
-idt

-Terence McKenna

smokeydaze
#6 Posted : 7/27/2009 2:54:06 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

haha ye, but we're all out of beer and meat, though come to think of it it's only really me in it - you can join if you want ? ?
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 7/27/2009 10:45:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

mmmmmmm jimjam... Pleased
it's a sound