We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Egypt DMT plants Options

Saaaeif
#1 Posted : 1/8/2016 3:33:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everybody
I am new here and i am glad to be a part of this exotic world
Amazing work
Intresting topics
And i have kearned alot just for beaing here

I live in Egypt Al Mansurah.. And i have been looking around for DMT containing plants.. Common ones or plants i can get legally and easily
Ive been lookijg and looking all over the Internet and couldnt find any help
I hope i find the help am looking for
And Happy 2016 🌹

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jees
#2 Posted : 1/8/2016 7:04:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Wink

I've been to your country like 10 times and love to tune in with the desert "spirit", coming to Egypt is for me the most accessible way to do that. I also strikes me how just being there and tuning into the atmosphere, and the influence of Syrian Rue, has such a commonality.

I've noticed several trees there that amazingly let me think of Mimosa Hostilis and Acacia trees. There names were local names and not the botanical official names, and I did not write them down either, but here is a picture I took there, and in the left side you see such a tree. I don't know if they carry dmt but it might be worth investigating.
Jees attached the following image(s):
trees1.jpg (297kb) downloaded 609 time(s).
tree2.jpg (166kb) downloaded 602 time(s).

Sakkadelic
#3 Posted : 1/8/2016 12:05:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile
I got this list from a friend in Egypt he found all these dmt containing plants growing in Egypt i hope he doesn't mind i shared it here..
Sakkadelic attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_2016-01-08-13-59-27-1.png (47kb) downloaded 621 time(s).
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

โ—‹
#4 Posted : 1/8/2016 12:28:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Sakkadelic wrote:
Welcome Smile
i'm from lebanon Smile
I got this list from a friend in Egypt he found all these dmt containing plants growing in Egypt i hope he doesn't mind i shared it here..

And in addition to this list, this link may help you in finding something with a relatively clean profile. These threads are many pages but worth the investigation.

Trying to improve Acacia Information

The Acacia Analysis Thread

And welcome to the nexus Smile

Saaaeif
#5 Posted : 1/8/2016 7:11:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanx everybody Smile
I never knew we had Mimosa hostilis here
I thought i had tk order this online
But tbh i ddnt want to take the risk if its kegal or not.. Or if anyone ever asked me why did i order these seeds etc..
I wanted pla ts i can easily find and have been tried and approved by some1.. And what extraction tek he used
Thanks again everybody Smile

Saaaeif
#6 Posted : 1/8/2016 7:15:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
Welcome Smile
i'm from lebanon Smile

Thank you my friend Smile
Do u have idea where he found them? In the cities or did he order them? Or in Sinai and deserts?
I also have a pribkem in identifying them cuz most acacias really look alike.. Or as far as i knw

Sakkadelic
#7 Posted : 1/8/2016 8:55:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry friend all i know is that he found the growing in Egypt...
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Saaaeif
#8 Posted : 1/9/2016 12:14:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Smile
Is it safe if i order seeds or barks online? And if it is.. [MOD NOTE: DO NOT SHARE SUPPLIER INFO!]

afahd
#9 Posted : 1/9/2016 1:50:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Seif, Welcome to the nexus if you join [MOD NOTE: DO NOT SHARE FB INFO ON THE DMT-NEXUS!] page on Facebook we could exchange some info.

Saaaeif
#10 Posted : 1/9/2016 5:05:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I already likednthe page my friend
Under the name of [MOD NOTE: DO NOT SHARE FB INFO ON THE DMT-NEXUS!] Smile

a1pha
#11 Posted : 1/9/2016 6:15:26 PM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Saaaeif & afahd:

Please take a moment to once again read the DMT-Nexus Attitude. Specifically,
(1) No discussion of sourcing
(2) No exchange of real world information

Thank you. Smile
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Saaaeif
#12 Posted : 1/10/2016 1:55:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh! Sorry
Good to know Smile
So sorry again.. With all respect Smile

lahar
#13 Posted : 9/21/2016 9:41:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think i am that friend that sakkadelic was talking about
first of all i almost find them every where specially acacia angustissima and acacia nilotica
u can find them in cities and in country sides like ismalia agricultural road you will find a lot of those two and acacia senegal is rare but it is there
and in mansurah u will find a lot beside the university and near the nile

Godsmacker
#14 Posted : 9/22/2016 2:27:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I consider it very coincidental that Moses was found floating in a patch of phalaris grass and spoke to God through a burning P. Harmala shrub...
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Praxis.
#15 Posted : 9/22/2016 3:24:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! I'm sure you'll find a wealth of relevant information here, and it seems like you're already on the right track. Smile

Godsmacker wrote:
I consider it very coincidental that Moses was found floating in a patch of phalaris grass and spoke to God through a burning P. Harmala shrub...

This is really interesting, I didn't realize this was the case. Do you have any sources/further reading about it that I could check out?
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

Sergeroyal
#16 Posted : 10/22/2016 10:45:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
Sakkadelic wrote:
Welcome Smile
i'm from lebanon Smile

And in addition to this list, this link may help you in finding something with a relatively clean profile. These threads are many pages but worth the investigation.

Hello,

I am a fellow mate from Lebanon.. Any advice if we can find a DMT containing plant in Lebanon?

Much appreciated.

The Runner
#17 Posted : 2/5/2017 9:07:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
Welcome Smile
i'm from lebanon Smile

hello man, im from Syria , and there is only few information about plants in our area.
im from lattakia so its mostly like lebanon, did you have any luck findin good plants.
regards.
I'm a Runner , my feet just loathe the ground , up a mountain i go running steal your flowers to my cave , i'm a waste of sunshine , a petty rainbow slave ..

Sakkadelic
#18 Posted : 2/5/2017 10:23:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sergeroyal wrote:
tatt wrote:
Sakkadelic wrote:
Welcome Smile
i'm from lebanon Smile

Hello,

I am a fellow mate from Lebanon.. Any advice if we can find a DMT containing plant in Lebanon?

Much appreciated.

Hey there serge, i'm sorry i didn't notice your post when you asked
We surely can find plants but i didn't have any luck yet i didn't look well i'm sure there's some trees in the biqaa and hermel..

The Runner wrote:
hello man, im from Syria , and there is only few information about plants in our area.
im from lattakia so its mostly like lebanon, did you have any luck findin good plants.
regards.

Heyyy neighbor, i'm glad more people from the middle east are walking this path through the dmt-nexus because it's really the best place and the right approach to psychedelics

No dmt plants were found so far, i'm sure in Syria there are higher chances to find but it's so hard to find info online and that is something i'm trying to help fix by sharing what i know, so please if any of you found anything share it...

Another solution is phalaris i think i saw many plants that looks like it almost everywhere so once i have time i'll check them and report back..

I'm sure you're interested in other psychedelic plants in this area:
Harmala or ุญุฑู…ู„ can be aquired very easily
Morning glory seeds containing LSA can be easly found too

The Runner
#19 Posted : 2/7/2017 8:03:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
Sergeroyal wrote:
tatt wrote:
Sakkadelic wrote:
Welcome Smile
i'm from lebanon Smile

Hello,

Much appreciated.

Hey there serge, i'm happy someone else from lebanon is here Smile i'm sorry i didn't notice your post when you asked
We surely can find plants here but i didn't have any luck yet i didn't look well i'm sure there's some trees in the biqaa and hermel..

The Runner wrote:
regards.

Heyyy neighbor, i'm glad more people from the middle east are walking this path through the dmt-nexus because it's really the best place and the right approach to psychedelics

No dmt plants were found in leb so far, i'm sure in Syria there are higher chances to find but it's so hard to find info online and that is something i'm trying to help fix by sharing what i know, so please if any of you found anything share it...

Another solution is phalaris i think i saw many plants that looks like it almost everywhere so once i have time i'll check them and report back..

I'm sure you're interested in other psychedelic plants in this area:
Harmala or ุญุฑู…ู„ can be aquired very easily
Morning glory seeds containing LSA can be easly found too

heyy , thanks for answering man.
i'm sure there is some kind of active acacia here in syria , and i'm doing my research .
as for you folks in lebanon , you can always REMOVED which is a thing that we cant do in Syria
and its really sad you know , im commeing to Beirut this friday staying for a couple of days, and i'll see what acacias you have there , plus im hoping to score some acid Razz , but i dont really know anyone there.
BTW i tried to pm you but im not a full member yet (i dont really try hard to be one)
try to cantact me if you can scince we are a part of the same (super small) community in the area.
love.
I'm a Runner , my feet just loathe the ground , up a mountain i go running steal your flowers to my cave , i'm a waste of sunshine , a petty rainbow slave ..

Sakkadelic
#20 Posted : 2/7/2017 10:59:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heyyy
Sorry that i have to tell you this first but you broke some rules here
no discussion of sourcing
No discussion of aquireing drugs
Probably a mod will come and delete them

Things here are not as easy as you imagine
The best you can get here is some unknown RC with unknown(usually high) dosage for high price and it's not that easy to find...
I would love to contact you and help you but unfortunately we are not allowed to share personl info here and the dmt-nexus cannot be used as a personal meet-up point..
Hope we can find a way.
Love

12NEXT