We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2C-B experience report Options

NotTwo
#1 Posted : 1/9/2016 4:25:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's now been 4 hours since I took 2C-B and I've definitely been on the come down phase for the last hour. This was not the experience that I was expecting! I decided to experiment with 2C-B partly after my recent astounding experiences with MDMA and I was looking for a substitute that could be taken more regularly without any negative effects.

I had breakfast, went to the gym, came back and had a banana, yogurt and slice of toast, made myself a herb tea and swallowed down 15mg of 2C-B, which tasted pretty awful. I thought 15mg would be a fairly small dose to start with but in fact after just 30 minutes it was starting to come on strong. First, I felt I was "luxuriating" in the endorphins of my post-gym session with delightful stretches and yawns. Amongst the feelings of great pleasure I wanted something and this "desiring" was the hallmark of the whole experience. I ran a bath and loved the feeling of taking off my clothes and entering the hot water. Over the next 45 minutes the experience came on even stronger - definitely no need to try the 25 and 40mg doses in future experiments!

On the up phase the experience was mainly dominated by intense sensations of sensuality and sexuality. This would be the ultimate substance to take before spending a half day in bed with your sexual partner! After the bath I felt lethargic and lay down on the bed. I tried to analyze what was going on a bit but the whole process of thinking or exploring intellectually was decidedly uncomfortable so I abandoned it. The next phase was simply bizarre and, if I'm honest, ultimately unsatisfying and meaningless. I had imagined that this would be a useful substance to explore body issues, maybe linking them back to emotional aspects. This is where I'd had such conclusive results with MDMA. I had heard that 2C-B was more a "body trip" so I had high expectations. I examined the sensations in key areas of the body and tried to grok what was happening there. However each time I was overcome with intense imagery which took me off to a place that was somewhere between waking and sleeping. There were feelings of extreme pleasure but combined with the desire for complete satisfaction which was never found. I repeated this maybe a hundred times or so - time had definitely slowed considerably according to the clock by my bed.

Interestingly, one part which I found very useful was the ability to think about a particular person and almost instantly connect with them intimately, even though they weren't present. It was as if a profound psychic connection could be established at will. At one point I thought about an ex-partner who I'd seen recently - she's suffering a lot of psychological issues at the moment (and a lot of physical issues too which are undoubtedly closely related to the psychological ones!). I could feel in depth the huge longing she carries and knew that this was what had made her such a loving woman but that also fueled all the negative impulses too in her desperation to fill this void. I followed this aspect of her back to her young womanhood, adolescence, young girlhood and came across some weird scene of her being held backwards over water by her mother.

Three hours in and the experience started to wane. The overall impression was one of extreme pleasure mixed with extreme unrequited desire. It seemed very difficult to get anything insightful out of the experience. I was reminded of the Buddhist concept of the "hungry ghosts", a theoretical realm but also a part of everyone's nature. The imagery was full on and luxurious, simply bizarre at times like something from a dream, sometimes comical, often erotic and baudelaire. It was notable that at almost any stage I could "bring myself back to normal" but it seemed almost impossible to maintain this normality for more than a few seconds before the next scene in the performance began. I'm not sure how much more I'll experiment with this substance. I'll definitely suggest it to my girlfriend for a morning of unadulterated intimacy and indulgence Big grin

In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#2 Posted : 1/9/2016 5:12:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice post, thank you Rolling eyes