We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trailer Park Boys/Warning Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 7/25/2009 11:48:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WARNING if you do not want to laugh do not click this link
This is the funniest stuff since Kids in the Hall if you like stupid cannabis jokes and mindless humor if not you have been WARNED

http://www.youtube.com/w...2wJg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/w...UyYZyC70&feature=fvw
episodes scattered on utube this is a good place to start
http://www.youtube.com/w...6VCo&feature=related

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jumiem
#2 Posted : 7/26/2009 1:21:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would recommend to use your torrent site and download the whole series and start watching from the beginning. Its probably the most captivating low budget show on planet earth.
I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.

WSaged
#3 Posted : 7/26/2009 2:15:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a while back a friend hipped me to this show, it sounded kind of stupid, but after watching 1 episode I was hooked!!!!

Watched every season...up to like season4 or 5 & they just started going through the motions.
Jumps the shark, if you will...

Funny a shit at first though!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamie
#4 Posted : 7/26/2009 4:06:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

haha god I love being canadian!!
Long live the unwoke.

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 7/26/2009 4:43:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You got some good comedy and that is all that life really is................

Im laughing enjoying the ride for the moment......

and the moments gone.

still laughing

jamie
#6 Posted : 7/26/2009 5:33:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

haah the best one is when they find a cougar in they're dope field and bubbles keeps it, but they have to let it go in the end, and they leave a cannabis despencing machine behind that they made for the cougar cus it's hooked on pot!

It's on tv quite often here, sometimes like hours at a time! I think smoking joints and watching trailor park boys in ald pastime here, I know for me it def is!
Long live the unwoke.

burnt
#7 Posted : 7/26/2009 12:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Laughing

Yea trailer park boys is a great show. It helps to watch it in order though makes it more funny. Also gotta get used to the characters.

Infinite I
#8 Posted : 7/26/2009 6:31:11 PM

JC

Yes trailer park boys rule! I was that into them a couple years ago i tried to buy some of their merchandise, how sad eh, but they wouldnt ship to the UK. My dad bought pirated dvd's of all the series from ebay Cool Laughing

I showed my girlfriend the movie last week and she loved it and weve watched 5 or so episodes since, starting at the beggining. Ill have to dig out the whole series, cant wait! Have they stopped making them yes?

bufoman
#9 Posted : 7/26/2009 7:11:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Trailer park boys is awesome. I love that show it is one of the funniest shows ever. Especially once you get to know the characters. Bubbles, and Ricky are so great.
The movie is a funny and is a great introduction for people to get to know the characters but the show is def the best.

WSaged
#10 Posted : 7/27/2009 2:03:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How bout the one when Ricky is teaching his daughter that "If you put trash into the lake, after a few days, it's gone! I don't know how it works, it just does. It's like magic or sumthin...natures disposal."

That cracks me up!!

Or, "This way, we can kill two birds & get 'em stoned"
HAHA!! I love it when Ricky farks up common catch phrases like that!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWIMMING
#11 Posted : 7/27/2009 8:24:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love Trailer Park Boys, when I was in college I used to sit around instead of going to class and watch episodes all day...because lets face it Canadian comedy is way funnier than integrated economics
If at any time the world unravels and becomes an hallucination which I cannot escape, I'll return somewhat prepared for anything that might happen afterword.

SWIMMING
#12 Posted : 7/27/2009 8:26:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Or, "This way, we can kill two birds & get 'em stoned"
HAHA!! I love it when Ricky farks up common catch phrases like that!!

WS[/quote]

" yeah...I'm masturbating in here lucy....I'm masturbating big time"
If at any time the world unravels and becomes an hallucination which I cannot escape, I'll return somewhat prepared for anything that might happen afterword.

SWIMMING
#13 Posted : 7/27/2009 8:26:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs
you gotta watch these

WSaged
#14 Posted : 7/27/2009 5:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey SWIMMING, there is a little button in the upper-right side of the post window that says, "edit".

With that you are able to add more info to your posts, or correct something etc...
Rather that putting multiple posts in a row, all within 2 minutes.
You could even go in & copy/paste those posts above into one neat & complete one, then delete the extras.Wink

Rapid fire posting clutters up the threads & makes it messy to read.
In fact, a lot of people have said that they just skip over them.

Thanks!

WS