We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PJ's Yopo snuff tek Options

paperjack
#1 Posted : 1/2/2016 5:23:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WARNING:
Bufotenine is a POWERFUL vasoconstrictor! The effects last a few minutes (for me) but I seriously DO NOT RACCOMEND using yopo snuff if you have heart problems!

Ingredients:
Yopo seeds
Lime (CaOH)
Water
Essential oils - mint or eucalyptus or similar (optional, but preferable)

Note: I am not providing exact quantities because yopo seeds will be toasted, deshelled and ground into a powder - it's hard to quantify the exact amount of powder obtained but it should be around 50-70% of the original weight.

STEP ONE: Toasty!
Put your yopo seeds into a small pot and close with a lid. Put the pot on medium-high heat and constantly shake it and move it in circular patterns. Soon the seeds should inflate and begin popping. The shaking is essential to avoid burning the seeds and destroying the precious bufo. Eventually, just like popcorn, the popping will die down. Take the pot away from the heat and pour the seeds out to cool down.
Generally, it's hard to say exactly when they're ready as the seeds themselves vary in sizes and quality - as a general indicator it's better to cook them less than more. 2-3 minutes should be enough

STEP TWO: Deshelling
Once the seeds have cooled down, you have to de-shell them. The shell contains very little bufo compared to the crispy orange-yellow interior. I personally de-shell them by chipping away the sides and then just sliding out the orange seed meat. This is definitely the most time-consuming part of the preparation, but make sure to pay attention and take out any stray pieces of shell that may fall in your mix - the shell hurts a lot when snuffed.

STEP THREE: Grinding

Self-explanatory. Grind the orange seed meat into a powder, as fine as you can. I personally use a coffee grinder, but you can do it manually too.

STEP FOUR: Calcifying

Add 1/6th to 1/5th of CaOH to your orange seed powder (ex. if you got 5g of orange seed powder, add 0.8-1g of CaOH). Get a glass and fill it with water, then add a spoonfull of CaOH to it - some will dissolve, some will not. Swirl the water a little and then, using an eyedropper or careful pouring, put some of the calcinated water in the CaOH/seed mix. You want just enough to be able to form a little dough and knead it. Knead the little yopo dough thoroughly, making sure all the little pockets of CaOH disappear. This kneading allows the Bufotenine in the yopo powder to come in contact with CaOH and become Calcium Bufotenate - which is much more active.
Once you have kneaded it thoroughly, spread the yopo dough thinly on a non-stick surface (aluminum foil, cookie foil, etc) and wait for it to dry.

STEP FIVE: Second grinding.

Once the yopo is dry, grind it again as finely as you can. Congratulations! Your snuff is ready for, well, snuffing.

STEP SIX (Optional): Flavoring

Inhaling yopo snuff can be very painful. I have discovered that adding a few drops of essential oil to your snuff transforms the pain into "extreme minty freshness", which I find much more bearable. I personally use eucalyptus.

HOW TO INTAKE:
The best way to use this snuff is to put a little into a curved straw, one end in your mouth and the other in your nose. Exhale to project the snuff in your nostril. Wait 5-10 min and then sneeze it out. Repeat until you reach your desired dosage.
Snorting the yopo is possible, but it tends to get in your sinuses where it's hard to sneeze out.
Once inhaled, the yopo will usually fill you with snot. Resist the temptation to sneeze for ten minutes or so. If you snort while your nose is yopo-snotty, it's probable that some of the yopo-snot will get in your mouth. DO NOT SWALLOW IT! It will cause extreme nausea. It's best to spit it out.

WARNING:
Bufotenine is a POWERFUL vasoconstrictor! The effects last a few minutes (for me) but I seriously DO NOT RACCOMEND using yopo snuff if you have heart problems!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.