We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The DMT kingdom Options

Infundibulum
#1 Posted : 7/21/2009 12:27:08 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi all,

This is for all people having fanciful obsessions with the dmt acronym. This post is complementary to the dmt gear and the dmt stands for... threads.

This time it is the DMT kingdom. Or to be more precise, the Dʿmt Kingdom (watch the reverse apostrophe!), an old kingdom in the region of today's Eritrea and Ethiopia.

The significance of the unearthing of this information is immense and imminent. People in these forums have flirted in the past about creating an entheogenic community somewhere in this world. Well, now there's a place that we can solely on the grounds that this is a dmt community.

The good thing is that this region may be good for growing plants. The bad thing is that Eritrean pop music is one of the worst things SWIM has ever heard. Bonus will be given if someone can endure an Eritrean song from beginning to the end.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/21/2009 12:55:20 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Talk about synchronicity!

Today I searched for a way to register an Eritrean domainname (.er TLD). This because I thought it would be a fun idea to start a website called 'Travel.er' with a subdomain called 'the.travel.er'. Very happy

Back on topic:
How can we reclaim the D'MT kindom? Maybe we can just go there and say: "Look, we are from the DMT-Nexus, this place clearly belongs to our community, we have proof..."

About the pop-music: you don't hear much of that when in Hyperspace I think.
About the growing entheogens: We can grow loads of Iboga trees over there!

Great idea Infundibulum!

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 7/21/2009 2:14:35 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Whoa! I wonder whether other people around have been thinking about Eritrea. My gf was intentionally playing to me Eritrean music for the whole evening yesterday just to piss me offVery happy.

The Traveler wrote:
Back on topic:
How can we reclaim the D'MT kindom? Maybe we can just go there and say: "Look, we are from the DMT-Nexus, this place clearly belongs to our community, we have proof..."

I know, this is going to be some problem. Maybe if we recruit MoP to blast them with some cutting-edge rhetorics we may get a chance...

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

polytrip
#4 Posted : 7/21/2009 11:06:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I must say that i have heard things, far worse then eritrean popmusic, but still i guess that people who on a daily basis are used to listening to this music will probably not easily let themselves be blasted away by MoP. Maybe they have become so well adjusted to this music that nice music is the most effective tool for blasting them away. Otherwise if they really enjoy enharmonics that much, we could lure them to come to the west where they can visit subsidized stockhausen concerts and listen to fax-machine noises at the office, not to mention hardcore housemusic, boy-george singing and frank zappa guitarsolo's, etc.
BTW the worst music that exists is not all mentioned above, but a dutch duo called 'de alpenzusjes' wich would translate into ' the alpinesisters'. It's two dutch women of age, attempting to jodle. I'm already not a big fan of jodling as it is, but jodling chronically out of tune is taking it one step further.

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 7/22/2009 12:51:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIMMING
#6 Posted : 7/26/2009 8:59:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

absolutely nothing wrong with this music
and now I'm totally into it
If at any time the world unravels and becomes an hallucination which I cannot escape, I'll return somewhat prepared for anything that might happen afterword.