We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT After effects Options

Love Of Life
#1 Posted : 7/24/2009 8:03:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Alright... So I was wondering if, when doing DMT, one should have nothing to do for the rest of the day. Examples could include work, scholastic tasks, or basically anything involving higher level mental functioning and focus. How do most of you feel after a DMT session? I recall feeling fairly drained after my limited experience with it.
Thanks
-Love Of Life

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 7/24/2009 8:07:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM feels exhausted but very intelligent.

wake and bacon
#3 Posted : 7/24/2009 8:09:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM feels positively alive and rejuvenated, usually. He often goes skateboarding (his passion) about 20 mins after 'coming back'. It's a wonderful thing.
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

West-en
#4 Posted : 7/24/2009 8:57:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel an extreme sense of oneness with the world and this immense inner peace. I usually just sit still smiling and relaxing fully for a good 30 minutes, taking a walk in the beautiful nature is greatly appreciated! A strong calming euphoric feeling also lingers the whole day. Can't say I feel like I used to after I've done it, I feel so much more energetic, happy, calm and satisfied with things that surrounds me! It's a wonderful world! Wink
There's a clear difference between what I say I do and what I actually do perform.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:52:10 PM

The Great Namah

DMT is the one tryptamine that DOES NOT drain me. Others talk of an afterglow with mushrooms and mescaline and such, but I am always wiped out the next day. Sometimes feeling so rough that I really can only lay around the house.

DMT on the other hand leaves me feeling WONDERFUL. I am usually more alert, more awake, and more interested in life in general after coming fully back (30min+ after vaporization). Spice is the one psycadelic that actually give me an afterglow.

Aya also has this effect, but lasts much longer...up to a week or more.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 7/24/2009 11:16:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Articulate and lusting for life like never could be imagined before after the realisation that everything you never even imagined is now known as a possibility.

Exhausted? If I have a session before just before bedtime... well it's pretty hard to sleep after an epiphany. Smile

West-en
#7 Posted : 7/25/2009 12:29:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone else who feels they can strongly relate their mental conditions after a session to waking up a perfect morning after a perfect night of sleep? Feeling like you've got the exact amount of rest you needed, without feeling sleepy afterwards? Both me and a close friend commented on this last time, which was kind of interesting! Wink
There's a clear difference between what I say I do and what I actually do perform.

69ron
#8 Posted : 7/25/2009 1:04:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM feels a slight melatonin like effect for about 2 hours afterwards, but will drink coffee to clear it up. Other than that annoying lingering melatonin effect, SWIM feels completely normal 45 minutes after smoking DMT, neither tired nor invigorated, just normal. Now pharmahuasca with tetrahydroharmine and DMT is a different story. After that, SWIM feels renewed and full of energy. That’s got to be the most invigorating combination there is.

NOTE: Sometimes he gets a headache or body tension a few hours afterwards. But NOT from oral, only smoked DMT.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

β—‹
#9 Posted : 7/25/2009 1:35:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

69ron wrote:
NOTE: Sometimes he gets a headache or body tension a few hours afterwards. But NOT from oral, only smoked DMT.

Really? It's funny you say that ron. The first time SWIM did DMT he went into the experience with a terrible headache (SWIM has had migranes comparable) and after coming down to baseline his buddy asked him "You still have that headache?" And SWIM had just remembered and was like "wtf! No headache at all!

edit: the dose was 40 mg weighed. Full breakthrough and contact. And the funny thing was that these fractal beings of light were waving their arms or whatever devices they were using to scan over SWIMs self. Almost like a repair..maybe..possibly. But very crazy nonetheless.

β—‹
#10 Posted : 7/25/2009 1:46:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

And so I don't get off topic to the OP. The after effects linger a good 40 minutes or so after coming back. If SWIMs inside right after the experience he goes outside immediately! There is just something about nature and the outdoors that gets SWIM everytime!

SWIM actually posted a trip SWIM had months back where SWIM and a friend had smoked 20mg a piece, and afterwards (probably a good 5 minutes or so after coming back) they had ventured outside (it was around 11:30 at night) and SWIMs friend was pointing up and in total shock. Around 30 or so blinking bright lights(bright violet alternating to green) all moving across the sky very quickly and in very bizzare trajectories. SWIM stood in complete SHOCK for roughly 10 minutes straight! SWIMs NEVER SEEN ANYTHING IN THE SKY LIKE THAT! SWIMs dad is a pilot and SWIM has grew up around aircraft all his life and SWIMs never encountered anything as puzzling and as shocking. That night actually changed SWIMs life completely! People think SWIMs crazy haha

frogmonster
#11 Posted : 7/28/2009 7:10:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So... SWIM's new at this and has experienced it just once so far. The dose was quite small but was great for a first time. Before, SWIM had a headache and indigestion from eating too much.
This wasn't the ideal state to be in but SWIM went ahead anyhow. No hyperspace but still pretty deep. Afterwards, no headache or stomach ache. Amazing! Compleatly clear headed and felt great. Interesting note... Things that we all forget about seemed new. The light seemed brighter and clearer. And when SWIM stood up, it was interesting becoming aware of the weight on the soles of the feet, changes in air pressure, and when stepping out side, changes in temperature. Like re-discovering this reality all over again. Was exciting. And no burn out like on mushrooms or acid. Not a synthetic happy either. Just a good feeling like something great just happened.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

kungpow
#12 Posted : 7/28/2009 1:55:53 PM

Brandon

The dmt afterglow is nothing but fantastic for me. I can do any task within 10 minutes from returning, and I will feel great doing it. When I return from a spice journey I get this great euphoric feeling. I feel like everything is perfect and it is the way it is supposed to be.

I usually feel pretty decent coming down from mushrooms, but lately I've been feeling like crap. I think this is because my mushroom trips have been very difficult for me. The more difficult my trips are the worse I feel the next day.